**RESOLVED ISSUE WITH SIDE QUEST KEYS**
The game team has resolved this issue. Keys will be distributed via in-game messages and the quest timer will be extended.
More information and timeline here.
*This includes currently unclaimable keys as well*
**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Chapters 1 to 4 bugged

So I’m working on a new account that I have for about 2 months now. I had 100% act 3 but now says 98% and when I go in the chapters to 100% I’m not being able to do so. There is some paths that look like I skipped tiles form the path. @Kabam Miike any idea what’s going on. After y’all update from act 1to 3 I have have to com back and finish paths that I had previously done.

Comments

• AAMAXIMUS01AAMAXIMUS01 Posts: 144
    Same thing happened to me . I thought I had 100% 4.4.1 but no says 98% when im 100% sure I had completed. Now in on of the paths looks like it jumped from one tile to the other without leaving a clearance in between that is not cover up. Here is 4.4.1 at 98% when should say 100% now have to come back, waist an energy refill to completed a path I have done before smh.

Same thing happened to me . I thought I had 100% 4.4.1 but no says 98% when im 100% sure I had completed. Now in on of the paths looks like it jumped from one tile to the other without leaving a clearance in between that is not cover up. Here is 4.4.1 at 98% when should say 100% now have to come back, waist an energy refill to completed a path I have done before.

Same thing happened to me . I thought I had 100% 4.4.1 but no says 98% when im 100% sure I had completed. Now in on of the paths looks like it jumped from one tile to the other without leaving a clearance in between that is not cover up. Here is 4.4.1 at 98% when should say 100% now have to come back, waist an energy refill to completed a path I have done before.

https://youtu.be/_l12FP83aR0
  • SanguinarioSanguinario Posts: 5
    Exactly what is happening to me this is the second time between yesterday and today. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious take a look into this please