**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

What’s the general consensus on Diablo?

SaquongoatSaquongoat Posts: 133 ★★
edited November 2021 in Strategy and Tips
It’s been awhile since his buff, and I’ve seen more play with him (not as much as deserved but still…) so what are everyone’s thoughts on him? Personally I do believe that with suicides and at high sig he’s better than ghost but worse than quake. What does everyone else think?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Great without suicides, beyond god tier with. But no, not better than ghost or quake
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,106 ★★★★★

It’s been awhile since his buff, and I’ve seen more play with him (not as much as deserved but still…) so what are everyone’s thoughts on him? Personally I do believe that with suicides and at high sig he’s better than ghost but worse than quake. What does everyone else think?

He's quickly becoming one of my favorite characters. Currently he's yellow barring through map 8. 🙂 I wouldn't say he's better than Ghost (I'm a big Ghost fan also), just different. Think of them as an ultimate pair actually. What class of defenders (especially recently released characters who place Armor Break for breathing) does Ghost struggle with? Guess who's perfect for cleaning them up for her? 😎

I have different favorites for different game modes, but both of them can fit in, in almost any game mode it seems.

He is great with suicides, top 2 mystics with suicides.

But that ghost take is uhhhh…

🤮

At least someone knows he’s better than Claire :)
    I absolutely love Claire. And she has put in so much work for my account, but Diablo has been stealing my attention lately. 😅

His good, but Ghost can clear more content than him.

I'd still agree with this, but I'd say to keep an eye on him. He's actually really really versatile.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★

🤮

So if you have Doom, Claire and Diablo 6* unduped at r3, would you still pick Diablo 1st to r3?
  • SaquongoatSaquongoat Posts: 133 ★★
    Reference said:

🤮

So if you have Doom, Claire and Diablo 6* unduped at r3, would you still pick Diablo 1st to r3?
    I had that dilemma on my acct between Doom (5*) and Diablo (6*) and I r3ed Diablo. Doom is still r4. And yes, 9/10 times I would r3 Diablo

Reference said:

🤮

I had that dilemma on my acct between Doom (5*) and Diablo (6*) and I r3ed Diablo. Doom is still r4. And yes, 9/10 times I would r3 Diablo
    What if your 5* Doom/Clarie/Diablo all attained r5 already? Just talking about 6* r2 for 3 mystic.
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★
    He's amazing with suicides
  • Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 864 ★★★★
    Great without suicides, awesome with suicides. Works anywhere where you can poison the opponent consistently
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,829 ★★★★★
    edited November 2021
    Ghost is better, but for the average person, diablo would be the better champ to have, since ghost takes a lot of skill to perfect her to the point where she becomes a top 2 champ
  • GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
    I don't have him but I love what I have seen.
    Reference said:

Reference said:

🤮

What if your 5* Doom/Clarie/Diablo all attained r5 already? Just talking about 6* r2 for 3 mystic.
    Are you asking if you should r2 Diablo? If you run suicides, yes. He’s even r3 worthy. If he’s awakened and you run suicides, rank him as far as possible as soon as possible.

If you’re asking if I would r2 him over doom and Claire, if I ran suicides I would. If I didn’t, I’d still rank him before Claire but after Doom
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,737 ★★★★★
    He is very good, even better with suicides. Not that much talked about sadly, but he is getting recognised as a good champ more and more often

But Ghost&Quake? Nahhh. Ghost can take advantage of all debuffs on her (so practically debuff immune if played correctly), has evade counter, can evade hits via phasing and tank sp3 w Hood synergy. That puts Ghost above Diablo.

Quake can just bypass everything. End of diacussion.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,171 ★★★★★
    Took mine to r3.

Reference said:

Reference said:

🤮

Are you asking if you should r2 Diablo? If you run suicides, yes. He’s even r3 worthy. If he’s awakened and you run suicides, rank him as far as possible as soon as possible.

If you’re asking if I would r2 him over doom and Claire, if I ran suicides I would. If I didn’t, I’d still rank him before Claire but after Doom

Reference said:

Reference said:

🤮

Thanks for reply. I don’t run suicide and I only got one mystic T5cc with those three unduped at r2. I always wonder whether I should put it on Diablo as I already have duped 5*r5 Doom at max sig, who seems perform better than his 6*r2 version.
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    Me gusta Diablo!
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★

🤮

I love how you assume the other top mystic with suicides is doom. Doom is not good with suicides, he obviously means that it’s Claire and then Diablo.

Personally I do believe that with suicides and at high sig he’s better than ghost but worse than quake.

Alright so it doesn’t seem like many agree with this. But know who probably does? @MiStaLova :lol:
  • MiStaLovaMiStaLova Posts: 942 ★★★
    Diablo is the best i do all content with him all act 7. 100% all dooms and claires is nothing
    Deaaaallllll with it my newbies
    Proof
    🤪😁👌

🍑❤️‍🔥