**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Fifth Gamora from 6-star featured crystal

AldacAldac Posts: 473 ★★★

Comments

• SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    Guess i shouldn't say I'm 2 outta 4 then, huh?
  • AldacAldac Posts: 473 ★★★
    I don’t think it would be as bad if I could pull any of the *9* characters I’m targeting in this crystal but apparently it’s cursed for me.
  • Captain_MonticaCaptain_Montica Posts: 317 ★★
    Hopefully she gets buffed so_
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,103 ★★★★★
    Kerneas said:

She isn't that bad tho. I understand she isn't your desired pull, but she isn't trash

Right, but pulling and first time awaken would be fine. But she's at least sig 80 now if not higher. 😅

6 - count them - 6 iceman’s pulled IN A ROW

I would be thrilled with Iceman. Or Medusa. Or Stark. Or Diablo. Or Hercules. Etc etc.

But nope

Kerneas said:

She isn't that bad tho. I understand she isn't your desired pull, but she isn't trash

Right, but pulling and first time awaken would be fine. But she's at least sig 80 now if not higher. 😅

Yep.

• Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
    Aldac said:

Have opened 14 and she’s been over a third of them.

I had that happen with a previous FC, pulling Cull Obsidian 5 times.
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    Aldac said:

I would be thrilled with Iceman. Or Medusa. Or Stark. Or Diablo. Or Hercules. Etc etc.

But nope

Yeah he’s sig 100 and R2. I forgot how good he is
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    Aldac said:

But nope

I love iceman too but his damage output is horrible. I have an awaken r3 iceman. In tier 5 war, I timeout against an r2 man thing in a vigor node 😂. 5 minutes and I can’t take him down. 😭
    Aldac said:

Yeah, he could definitely use a numbers increase. And it makes absolutely no sense that he’s not immune to his own cold effects (people have moaned about this on the forums for years). Other than that he’s a great character.

Hearing that other people have pulled the same characters repeatedly is making me a bit suspicious to be honest. I don’t want to put my tinfoil hat on just yet but surely the odds should be against pulling the same character repeatedly from a choice of 24 not to mention in a row?

6 ice man’s in a row

Aldac said:

Yeah, he could definitely use a numbers increase. And it makes absolutely no sense that he’s not immune to his own cold effects (people have moaned about this on the forums for years). Other than that he’s a great character.

Hearing that other people have pulled the same characters repeatedly is making me a bit suspicious to be honest. I don’t want to put my tinfoil hat on just yet but surely the odds should be against pulling the same character repeatedly from a choice of 24 not to mention in a row?

6 ice man’s in a row
    I would love some kind of explanation for this, from anyone.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Aldac said:

Aldac said:

6 ice man’s in a row
    RNG. Literally all it boils down to.
    Aldac said:

Aldac said:

6 ice man’s in a row
    What are the odds?

He’s quite useful actually.

• Soar2878Soar2878 Posts: 143 ★★
    My luck has been similar. I’ve done 3featured and pulled Human Torch all three times.

• ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,063 ★★★★★
    Kerneas said:

Oh no she’s bad for sure. Terrible. Might be fun to play for some but her ramp up for utility is absurd.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    She’s not a “rare pull” from he featured.

Dr. Zola
  • I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,184 ★★★★
    Kerneas said:

She isn't bad
    After every buff she just gets worse