**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Where’s the fun gone?

StainAStainA Posts: 198 ★★★
I can’t seem to find the part of the game that used to be fun. SQ used to be the go to, but that went out the window a while ago. EQ was alright, but then they put in mini bosses. Even if there was a fun little quest, it’s been hidden behind AI defenders that refuse to throw specials or the parry/dex bug that has an uncapped “persistent” stack. Definitely not speaking for everyone, but something has to give soon or I don’t think it can be called a “game” anymore.

Comments

• Options
    YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★

I'm really enjoying this months side quest.

Forgot to write
    "In my dreams" in the end?
    Not really. It's pretty challenging and it's fun to win with some off-beat counters or difficult but entirely doable fights.

AoE/500% health Apoc was a long, protracted, but ultimately enjoyable fight with Guardian. Arrogance G2099? Void in spite of the Combo Up and that worked out just fine.
  • Options
    AidenTheWiseAidenTheWise Posts: 311 ★★
    To me the most fun part of the game is opening crystals. This month has been so stingy with rewards so it hasn’t been very fun. SQ this month is boring af and quite difficult. EQ is always enjoyable for me cause I like fighting the new champs. The solo objectives suck I’m not going to do 200 fights in arena when I can’t use auto play. But all in all, I still find this game very enjoyable.
  • Options
    Jwallace25Jwallace25 Posts: 481 ★★★

Honestly speaking when I downloaded the game during 2020 it was very fun and it was all fun before February of this year
    After Feb the game became something else
    It almost feels like a school that doesn't give you good grades(champions) for studying hard

And yeah the monthly special objectives almost feel like my homework and monthly cav crystals that don't give anything other than cyclops just to make you lose the last bit of hope
    Kabam if you wanna make us play the game like a job or a subject at least pay us well to keep the fun going

AND YEAH!!
    that wish crystal that Kabam mentioned in 2021 patch notes is almost like the bonus that you always dream about but never get

Could not have said it any better myself. I agree 100%