**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who is better tech overall

Karen_Grant01Karen_Grant01 Posts: 70
edited November 2021 in Strategy and Tips

3. Hulkbuster

Who is better tech overall 95 votes

Ultron
40%
World EaterTristanyossG-Hun-GearLovejoy72RookiieSnakepFleaRatKing12Etjamapsp742DeaconTRONG94MaratoxKillswitch01Pdogg614rivetSpideyFunkoDawsManSkyLord7000Hoitado 38 votes
Gully 2099
54%
DarkZenCarnageQueenSpeedbumpKirat2003RotellyHeadrollerarsjumCassyLucky7LucianoMalreck04cx23433JuggerNotGildenlowAldacXva23Denslo500Tony886Rockypantherx_Sham_Rwj_2 52 votes
Hulkbuster
5%
zuffyJwallace25Dooberman420ScrubhanAce2319 5 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• LordPSNLordPSN Posts: 799 ★★★★
    Ultron is bugged.
    Go with guilly
  • Ultron
    LordPSN said:

Ultron is bugged.
    Go with guilly

I ranked 3 my Ultron did I make a mistake ...

I know his Sp3 with HB is bugged but even besides that his damage is nice
  • RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    Gully 2099
    Guilly 2099 is my Favorite champ
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Ultron
    HulkBuster was my first good tech champion whom I’ll forever love but I think Ultron is the better of these

Guilly has great damage and utility but having to end a fight with a SP3 is so annoying
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,085 ★★★★★
    Ultron is just barely under warlock, but lots of similarities between him and guilly. Ultron has the better DOT and his stuns make the fight relatively faster, and has the better regen between the two, cheese aspect of nightmares or whatever its called. Guilly probably has better damage in longer fights, but ultron can handle some high health pools. Having completed act 5 and some of act 6 with ultron and colossus on my mini, i see a lot of potential in ultron and enjoy using him. Guess the better champ between the 3 is who you prefer.
  • Pdogg614Pdogg614 Posts: 78
    Ultron
    Ultron is insane, he does so much even taking the bug out he would be still an amazing champ. I got ultron at r3 currently. And while I’d still likely r3 a guilly I think I’d still like ultron better. Guilly I do like but the s3 finish is just so limiting in some situations, it’s not always possible to achieve. It’s situational which one wins but I think ultron(with hb or Thor rag synergy) is the better champ.
  • FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    I’m debating taking my ultron to rank 3 over hulkbuster - my main gripe with him is his evade mechanic messing up my flow in a fight when I try and parry though. I’m finding it seriously frustrating.
  • CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    warlock
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,085 ★★★★★

warlock

Oh if we are picking options off this list, iron patriot no debate.
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,309 ★★★★★
    Ultron
    Ultron-if bug becomes his ability
    Guilly-if you love ramp up
    HB-if you want to corner the opponent and spam heavies
    Damage wise it's gotta be HB but overall its ultron
  • Karen_Grant01Karen_Grant01 Posts: 70
    edited November 2021
    Ultron

FiiNCH said:

I’m debating taking my ultron to rank 3 over hulkbuster - my main gripe with him is his evade mechanic messing up my flow in a fight when I try and parry though. I’m finding it seriously frustrating.

@FiiNCH it can be annoying but you get used to it. When the evade icon is active just dex and idle for half a second and then go back into the fight
    The evade mechanic even saved me a lot of times .. but Ultron is perfect mutant killer and every defender who can bleed is a prey for Ultron .. I use him with HB synergy in war .. that double regen and double immunity is insane
  • CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★

warlock

Oh if we are picking options off this list, iron patriot no debate.
    the options were meh so i added a better one, IP is solid as well 👍