**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Shut down AQ cycle

DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,860 ★★★★★
edited November 2021 in General Discussion
There's obviously something wrong with AQ, especially in lower maps.
6* defenders.
Attack values way over tuned for the map.
Mini bosses way over tuned.

I'm doing map 6 currently. I have a pretty stacked roster. I'm bringing in a team of R3 attackers who normally have no issue with any defender. I've been KOd by a Dominos heavy and Sp1 while at full health of my R3 6* CG.

I was degen'd to death from Maw from one degen with my R3 6* Red Hulk.

Domino had 10k attack and 120k+ health for day 2.

Maw had 17k+ attack and 300k+ health. This isn't normal. The defenders being a 6* isn't the issue, it's the values they're tuned at. What's even more weird is the path I take in section 3 is normal defender stats. Right around 42k health and 3k attack. That's what I've been used to these past few months.

This is the SM2099 final boss

If there isn't an immediate fix to these values, shut down this cycle of AQ. I get that we're getting comp packages weekly but doesn't mean people should be forced into this content for the next 3 days.

Comments

• CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Wiredawg1 said:

Wiredawg1 said:

If it’s too much your leadership should look at running a lesser map for the time being. Iirc in the past they haven’t been able dial it back mid cycle.

This is a cop out excuse. This should never been like this to begin with. So kabam messes up we have to pay for it with lesser rewards? No. Either fix it or shut it down
    Not everyone is facing these issues. If you are struggling everyone else should suffer the loss of experience and rewards? Yeah, dial it back if it’s too much.
    That is also a load of you know what. Everyone that is running map 6 and lower is having the issues. Maybe open your eyes and look on forums or line chats it’s all over
    Dial it back a map then there are less lanes and more wiggle room. I’d like to be able to complete an AQ cycle to know what is needed for map 8. If Kabam can’t/won’t do anything it’s your only option if it’s too much.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★

Wiredawg1 said:

If it’s too much your leadership should look at running a lesser map for the time being. Iirc in the past they haven’t been able dial it back mid cycle.

This is a cop out excuse. This should never been like this to begin with. So kabam messes up we have to pay for it with lesser rewards? No. Either fix it or shut it down
    Not everyone is facing these issues. If you are struggling everyone else should suffer the loss of experience and rewards? Yeah, dial it back if it’s too much.

What exceptional experience are you having?
    Map 8 doesn’t have these issues and appears map7 as well.
  • Wiredawg1Wiredawg1 Posts: 504 ★★★★

Wiredawg1 said:

Wiredawg1 said:

That is also a load of you know what. Everyone that is running map 6 and lower is having the issues. Maybe open your eyes and look on forums or line chats it’s all over
    Dial it back a map then there are less lanes and more wiggle room. I’d like to be able to complete an AQ cycle to know what is needed for map 8. If Kabam can’t/won’t do anything it’s your only option if it’s too much.
    Then goto a map8 alliance duh. Tell me oh wise one. Why does mini bosses have over 100k health then main boss? Don’t see an issue there?