**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Progression titles during Cyber weekend

So i'm very close to getting Thronebreaker but not gonna be able to get it before cyber weekend arrives, what i'm wondering is if i get the next progression title which in my case is Thronebreaker, will the cyber weekend offers be updated for me or will i get stuck at the Cavalier offers?

Comments

• AmnetiesAmneties Posts: 43

The blue line of text leads me to believe that the deals will not be updated once they begin.
  • Tukkan1Tukkan1 Posts: 5
    Zan0 said:

They won’t answer. But you’re not intended to be able to go up a title and gain new offers

I'm pretty sure you're always been able to in the past though, i've looked back at videos of past CyberWeekends and July 4ths and they have always said that you can go up a progression to unlock better offers, what they've done this time is a new addition and very Anti player.
  • RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    Tukkan1 said:

Zan0 said:

They won’t answer. But you’re not intended to be able to go up a title and gain new offers

I'm pretty sure you're always been able to in the past though, i've looked back at videos of past CyberWeekends and July 4ths and they have always said that you can go up a progression to unlock better offers, what they've done this time is a new addition and very Anti player.
    It’s usually worked, but they’ve said it’s not supposed to happen, and to not be surprised if it doesn’t work

• Tukkan1Tukkan1 Posts: 5
    Riptide said:

Tukkan1 said:

Zan0 said:

It’s usually worked, but they’ve said it’s not supposed to happen, and to not be surprised if it doesn’t work

well just now in a different thread Kabam Mike said that getting a new progression title will change offers so
  • CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    Im amazed someone is willing to spend on 2 progression deals considering the state of the game
  • Total_Domin01Total_Domin01 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    What he said
  • PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    If you get next title it’ll unlock next rewards(has always worked this way)
    So if you have the money. Or units buy what you want from the lower and then buy from higher
  • It worked for me during 4th of July when I became Throne Breaker.
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,136 ★★★★★
    The offers will change once you change progression title during the weekend. It's been like that every year since they had the same offers/title over an entire weekend (so the past 2 years). Miike confirmed it last year, and just today as stated above.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Tukkan1 said:

Zan0 said:

They specified that it may happen, but there's no guarantee it will happen in the future. It's not an intended outcome.
  • Savage123456789Savage123456789 Posts: 634 ★★★
    The blue text means they won't add more offers on top of what they give at the beginning of cyber weekend or change them. Nothing to do with progression changes
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★

The blue text means they won't add more offers on top of what they give at the beginning of cyber weekend or change them. Nothing to do with progression changes

This is true, however they've commented on the subject before. Never any guarantee that's what will happen.
  • Shaneomac_56Shaneomac_56 Posts: 21

This is true, however they've commented on the subject before. Never any guarantee that's what will happen.
    Some weird unknown thing like a "BUG” may happen and may prevent it 🤷🏼‍♂️
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★