**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

AQ Map (various) Difficulty [Merged Thread]

Comments

• Options
    GasHaulerGasHauler Posts: 174
    @Kabam Boo

Compensation should be considered to consist of several (think at least 10+ each) team revives and L4 Team Health pots, extra Glory points, and maybe even a sprinkling of a few hundred units since I’m positive that some folks had to use theirs to get revives or health pots when their stash ran dry.
  • Options
    NetjgrnautNetjgrnaut Posts: 68
    Kabam Boo said:

Hi again folks, the team sincerely apologises that this has happened. As they are unable to make any retroactive changes, the team will consider some compensation for the inconvenience. For now, we kindly ask that you select a different Map until the team can get this issue fixed. We will let you all know when the issue is resolved. We apologise once again for the inconvenience. We will be back again once we have more information on the compensation, and also when the issue is resolved. Sorry and thanks again for your continued patience and understanding!

Multiple (if not all) maps have this problem. So then map 5 players should select map 4, and so on down the line? Only asking to ensure we’ve adequately conveyed the extent of the problem.
  • Options
    Yagami9999Yagami9999 Posts: 137

So we are doing map six and I've done this for years. Currently my entire battle group is stuck in Section 1 and everyone that tries to fight Green Goblin with his unblockable level 2 dies within 10 seconds. He's not throwing his specials we have numerous videos in our chat proving this. If you try to get him to throw a special as soon as you come near him he kills you if you try to avoid him he backs you into a corner and he kills you. He's super aggressive and he hits you once and you die instantly. This is the first time in more than 3 years we have had this much trouble during the AQ. On the first day of the AQ we couldn't complete the map because we couldn't get past the second mini boss. Everyone did some research brought different champions and yesterday almost every player in my battle group itemed out. We barely finished. Now today we're not getting out of Section 1 because we're almost out of items and Green Goblin is still standing. All the players on the left side of the map are completely stuck none of us can get through him and if we keep using our items to try and bring him down we're going to be dead in the water and useless for the remainder of the AQ so we won't finish the map anyways. Take the AQ down. Give us the same rewards we got last week. Keep it down until you know for a fact it's fixed. Please stop using us as guinea pigs.

Are you sure it’s map 6 as the mini boss should be Ebony maw
  • Options
    Rwj_2Rwj_2 Posts: 163 ★★

So we are doing map six and I've done this for years. Currently my entire battle group is stuck in Section 1 and everyone that tries to fight Green Goblin with his unblockable level 2 dies within 10 seconds. He's not throwing his specials we have numerous videos in our chat proving this. If you try to get him to throw a special as soon as you come near him he kills you if you try to avoid him he backs you into a corner and he kills you. He's super aggressive and he hits you once and you die instantly. This is the first time in more than 3 years we have had this much trouble during the AQ. On the first day of the AQ we couldn't complete the map because we couldn't get past the second mini boss. Everyone did some research brought different champions and yesterday almost every player in my battle group itemed out. We barely finished. Now today we're not getting out of Section 1 because we're almost out of items and Green Goblin is still standing. All the players on the left side of the map are completely stuck none of us can get through him and if we keep using our items to try and bring him down we're going to be dead in the water and useless for the remainder of the AQ so we won't finish the map anyways. Take the AQ down. Give us the same rewards we got last week. Keep it down until you know for a fact it's fixed. Please stop using us as guinea pigs.

Are you sure it’s map 6 as the mini boss should be Ebony maw
    As far as I can tell there should be no Green Goblin mini on any map. If they indeed have GG mini then things are even more messed up than I thought 🤣

There was a GG mini in map 5 at one point.
  • Options
    GladsGlads Posts: 397 ★★★
    Ciedre said:

Guys, its not like me to be the devils advocate. But, they have said they are looking into it, and that they will look into compensation. Give them the time to do it, before biting their heads off. They will hopefully give us compensation that include both new revives and potions (god knows they have been used a lot now), as well as glory.
    If thats the case then there is actually no need for them to stop this aq, just do lower maps while this mess is active, and consider the extra glory we get as an bonus for pain endured (lets hope for even more then that in compensation, as I would never say no to a six star nexus :D ).

But anyways, lets give Kabam time to fix this and trust that they actually do give out compensation worth the pain and agony we endured this round of aq.

I am not sure what your skill level is I am ok nothing great I have used close to 25 items the first 2 days I am pretty sure I am going to come out behind... I am sure many others will be too. When people see free stuff the rejoice without knowing the cost.
    Another example we get 5 potions and 5 revives ever month for eq I am pretty sure that plus story quest cost me more than that through the parry and dex bug
  • Options
    DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Lmao. I thought I was losing my mind until I looked at alliance chat yesterday. Not sure why we ran it again. Guess that's one way to get people to spend their units before black Friday. Smdh
  • Options
    Skydad23Skydad23 Posts: 539 ★★★
    Nix2222 said:

Does anybody look at any of the stuff you push out?!? How is it that almost every other thing that gets introduced is messed up? As a business owner myself I am floored at the complete and utter mess we’re seeing. Seriously, put everything on hold and regroup as a company before the house of cards collapses altogether.

For real not just a continent I mean how many offers and crystals have been messed up in the past couple months it’s like every other Crystal has got an incorrect drop rate or the wrong champions in it which I’ve never seen that happen before.

• Options
    GladsGlads Posts: 397 ★★★
    Jmille85 said:

What erks me the most is I guarantee that if this was an issue that benefited the players it would have been corrected first thing on the first day or they would have shut AQ down.. However since it’s about to be cyber sales this week I’m sure this “glitch” comes at a perfect time with it forcing players to use all their stored revives/potions and units with the ridiculous difficulty of AQ I’m sure they are gonna milk the situation for all it’s worth…

This might be the nail in the coffin for me unless the compensation gives me back the majority of the items I had to spend the last couple days…

As this would be the fair thing to do, I think we are dreaming ... I specifically only want what I have lost because of kabams mistake, rushed non tested decision to launch a product that hadn't been checked
    It beggers believe the consistency of errors why people haven't been sacked
  • Options
    Skydad23Skydad23 Posts: 539 ★★★
    Glads said:

Jmille85 said:

What erks me the most is I guarantee that if this was an issue that benefited the players it would have been corrected first thing on the first day or they would have shut AQ down.. However since it’s about to be cyber sales this week I’m sure this “glitch” comes at a perfect time with it forcing players to use all their stored revives/potions and units with the ridiculous difficulty of AQ I’m sure they are gonna milk the situation for all it’s worth…

This might be the nail in the coffin for me unless the compensation gives me back the majority of the items I had to spend the last couple days…

As this would be the fair thing to do, I think we are dreaming ... I specifically only want what I have lost because of kabams mistake, rushed non tested decision to launch a product that hadn't been checked
    It beggers believe the consistency of errors why people haven't been sacked

Absolutely and that is what is messed up. Every once in a while they’ll leave something that benefits the community but nine out of 10 times gets straightened up right away but game issues things like this complete silence or robotic vague responses

• Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    edited November 2021
    Catering for the top... Hmm yeah make us feel like 2nd class citizens...
    Does it surprise anybody that they wont put a banner?.. maybe they just want u to deplete all resources u have or dont have before their biggest unit sale...
    This is beyond shady...at this point they should give compensation every 6 hours to get thru this mess...
    Seriously Kabam u do realize this is NOT just a single player issue?.. my alliance just lost 3 players cause they dont wanna play this anymore... Its right on the cut off of alliance war season too...
    Do you know HOW HARD IT IS TO FILL UP SPOTS FOR ALLIANCES MID SEASON?!