**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Regarding the game

Legend_211Legend_211 Posts: 30
edited November 2021 in General Discussion
Dear creators the content is getting toooooo hard. It is getting extremely hard for me.I am not able to progress much.Also the game is too lengthy and I an getting frustrated of all this.pls help me and other players like me otherwise you will lose them.We need help pls.

Comments

• Options
    IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    I don't mean to be rude, but what content is getting too hard(er) ?
    What's your current story progression status?
    Level? Champs? Care to elaborate a bit?
  • Options
    ch4rnch4rn Posts: 275 ★★
    No one is stopping you from doing easier content, until you're at a good enough level to do the harder stuff
  • Options
    Legend_211Legend_211 Posts: 30
    I mean the difficulty of event quests and rewards compared to that and it’s hard to collect gold
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    I mean it is quite difficult for others to understand your issue without elaboration. Difficulty is something vague and relative to your roster breadth and depth.

But I do agree that the MEQ is too lengthy and contradict with what has been promised in Dev Diary. They promised to trim size the MEQ but turns out there are still 7 paths in each of Act 3.1/3.2.
  • Options
    WayntosWayntos Posts: 593 ★★
    edited November 2021
    Play at your skill level not at what you think you should be. A lot of whales with awesome champs but no skill. You can buy champs but you can't buy skill.

People complain about it getting too hard. I've hard been playing since 2015. It's took me over a year to get my first 5* was Red Mags (what a disappointment at the time) now if you start a new account you can one in a month possible a 6*. Kabam made the game way easier for new accounts to progress. I think majority of new summoners have an entitlement issues.

• Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    I’m all for hard content, but some new content is rather tedious and aggravating. I’d rather it be hard and fun to do, not a slog I do not look forward to grinding through. This is a game.