Options

Void 4* Milestone

ted126oted126o Posts: 18
edited November 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
Not 10 minutes ago did I finish grinding the featured arena up to the 7.5 mil milestone to get the 4* void, I always stop at 7.5 mil just to get the extra iso & shards from the featured 4*. For this arena and the Sersi arena I claimed my reward and immediately went to open a 5* because I knew I was only 30 shards away from one, when I checked the shard total it had not changed so I checked my ISO overflow, scrolled to the bottom and the last ISO I had gotten was some Basic ISO and no Science ISO anywhere near the bottom I did the same thing for the Sersi arena and saw no Cosmic ISO, Both Rounds. Have they changed that milestone to be like the sub featured where all you get is sig? If so I'll promptly stop wasting my time in that arena

Comments

• Options
    Zan0 said:

This is working as intended. Just 20 sigs

Really? I could have sworn (at least at some point) it gave ISO & shards. Welp no point grinding that arena then
  • Options
    DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,571 ★★★★
    I’m confused why you think getting the champions from the specific milestones net you more ISO and other material? you would yield more from those crystal shards you chipped together from those milestones.
  • Options
    Daddrieda said:

I’m confused why you think getting the champions from the specific milestones net you more ISO and other material? you would yield more from those crystal shards you chipped together from those milestones.

You get more units and only 500 less shards from doing the crystal arena (Y'know the one that doesn't offer any champions) I'm still gonna grind the featured but just not gonna push for the 7.5 mil every time. The bonus ISO & shards was the only thing making me want to push for that extra milestone