**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AQ Map (various) Difficulty [Merged Thread]

Comments

• RCunhaRCunha Posts: 375 ★★

Hey by the way that Torch miniboss is **** impossible Kabam. Wtf is this? My entire BG is stuck behind an unkillable wall of block penetration and buffet.

That is not the real problem, there are counters to him, Void makes him an easy job..
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,959 ★★★★★
    Nix2222 said:

Ciedre said:

It's the most immediate gesture they could do. The package was already set up, so they could add extra. It's possible they are discussing other options. It hasn't been resolved yet. Still, that doesn't mean it's fair to ignore the efforts they're making. It's one thing to expect standards. It's another to expect perfection and give no leeway in return.

The issue here is the lack of communication from Kabam. If they were more proactive, there would far less outcry from the community
    And they did not add nearly enough compared to what a lot of people lost
    Just curious but how much was lost in your terms?

I'll never understand why everyone needs to know what happened. The defenders were higher than they were supposed to be. It was a bug. Someone made an error.

1. Don't need one, they told us it was an error.
    2. They already did.
    3. Boo already did.
    4. There wasn't anything misleading. None of the lower map changes were supposed to happen. Hence the BUG.
    5. They never give timelines but should be fixed by next cycle.
    6. They already told you. Play a lower map.
    7. Don't even know what this means.
    8. I'm sure there will be more comp after the cycle ends tomorrow once they analyze the data on how much it effected things.

I get it, they need to have more communication but y'all act like you're on the board of directors or something.

Your post makes the lack of communication and the need for additional communication even more appropriate. You assume it was a bug but it's not that cut and dry. They moved to 6* defenders. Was that a bug? I don't think it was. Was it a bug that their values are so high? Yes this was probably a bug. If they moved to 6* defenders intentionally, and didn't announce that in the season update, that's lack of communication. Lower maps are also impacted so simply playing a lower map doesn't solve it. And we miss out on the glory that we've come to expect playing Map 6. Quit trolling. You're just as confused and clueless as the rest of us you just don't know it.

Kabam Boo confirmed this wasn't intended. Yes, the whole issue is a bug or unintended action from the programming side. The only changes that were supposed to happen for map 6 and below were changes to some mini's that's pretty much it. Nothing else was supposed to change at all.
  • CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★

Just received the in-game compensation which doesn't satisfy my frustration with this AQ week. This is what I expect that feels both reasonable and adequate - never mind going above and beyond:

• An explanation of what happened
    • An apology for the bug
    • An apology for zero communication from Saturday to Monday afternoon
    • An apology for misleading us regarding AQ season updates
    • A timeline for a fix
    • A recommendation for what we should do in the mean time
    • This compensation package
    • The glory from the previous week

I'll never understand why everyone needs to know what happened. The defenders were higher than they were supposed to be. It was a bug. Someone made an error.

1. Don't need one, they told us it was an error.
    2. They already did.
    3. Boo already did.
    4. There wasn't anything misleading. None of the lower map changes were supposed to happen. Hence the BUG.
    5. They never give timelines but should be fixed by next cycle.
    6. They already told you. Play a lower map.
    7. Don't even know what this means.
    8. I'm sure there will be more comp after the cycle ends tomorrow once they analyze the data on how much it effected things.

I get it, they need to have more communication but y'all act like you're on the board of directors or something.
    He asked Kabam for the answers not you.
    So u r either on Kabams payroll to bootlick their behaviour on every single post, or you are just nosy.
    Every single negative post towards kabam that has been failing its community for over 3 months.. there you are to save the day?... Rofl
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    Conversely, I don't understand how people expect withholding spending is going to make issues resolve faster. There's an assumption that they're not taking things seriously in that. I disagree with that.

Please point me to the post where Kabam Boo says - "the map got harder because 6*s were unintentionally added to the map and weren't supposed to be. We're not sure why that happened when all we were doing was updating mini-bosses which is a routine thing where something similar has never happened before. We'll be removing them from the map and reverting back to 5*s come next AQ cycle."

She said they're fixing it for the next cycle. Everything else you're saying, is just you completely overreacting.
  • CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    So let me get this straight...
    With my usual glory i get
    • 5% t5cc + 3 buys on the t5b
    Now because of this bug.. i get as compensation:
    • Similar ammount of map crystals if u had finished the map...
    • A bunch of revives and healthpots
    Im gonna be losing on glory..
    Meanwhile.. map 7/8 players get... Their usual or higher glory... And a reload of pots for first time map 8 players that probably messed up.
    Basically with this compensation the Map 8 players that waste some resources get a free reload to try for 1 more week, their usual glory or more...

HOW ON EARTH IS THIS BALANCED?!
    Ebony_Naw said:

Conversely, I don't understand how people expect withholding spending is going to make issues resolve faster. There's an assumption that they're not taking things seriously in that. I disagree with that.

I will likely be spending less. It’s not as punishment. It’s because I’m so unsure of the direction of the game that I cant invest in future entertainment from the game in confidence.
    I'm not disputing choices. People have the right to spend or not spend as they see fit. I'm simply saying if they're doing the best they can before BF/CM, refusing to spend isn't going to "show them" anything they're not already aware of.
    Nix2222 said:

Nix2222 said:

Ciedre said:

It's the most immediate gesture they could do. The package was already set up, so they could add extra. It's possible they are discussing other options. It hasn't been resolved yet. Still, that doesn't mean it's fair to ignore the efforts they're making. It's one thing to expect standards. It's another to expect perfection and give no leeway in return.

The issue here is the lack of communication from Kabam. If they were more proactive, there would far less outcry from the community
    And they did not add nearly enough compared to what a lot of people lost
    Just curious but how much was lost in your terms?
    As an example- I have 2 people in my BG that normally use zero items (maybe one every few weeks). Both boss killers and skilled players. One finished with 4/15 items the other with 5/15 items. That’s just one day. It’s been similar all 4 days. The compensation is nowhere near enough when you add in the frustration.
    Ok, so next question. If they don't use items, what happened to the stockpile they should have from 2 months worth of comp packages we've been getting each week? If they normally use zero items, shouldn't they have them maxed and in the overflow?
    Crine60 said:

Thecurler said:

I don’t understand why people hope Kabam have a bad cyber weekend.

I genuinely hope they have a great cyber weekend and use a big chunk of that revenue to make this game great again.

It’s hardly likely to improve the situation if their income continues to shrink.

Personally I won’t be spending this weekend. The reason being I’m not too confident they can turn this around so don’t see it as a worthwhile investment right now.

When I stop getting smacked in the face because of input errors and the bugs are reduced to an an acceptable level, I’ll be spending again.

If the game continues on this path (biggest issue by far being the input issue) who knows how long it will continue.

People likely hope Kabam doesn't do well so that they will see that they can't continue to operate the way they have been and still rake in the money. If people continue to spend despite complaints on the forums then there is no real motivation for the people in charge at Kabam or Netmarble to spend more money to hire more people to improve things (if that is the issue) or expect better performance from the existing employees. If they take a hit I believe the hope is they see it is better to invest more money/time/effort in improving the game to get more money out of it as opposed to just shutting it down.
    That would be all fine and dandy except Kabam sees none of that money anyway. Netmarble does.
    peterrr said:

peterrr said:

minimum compensation should be 6k glory 15k 6* shards or 6* nexus and 20% t5cc selector... anything less is dissapointing this isnt about 1 bug but all of them combined and whole feeling about the game if they dont do that they are so out of touch
    They gave us a huge package about a few months ago that had a 6* nexus in it. They aren't going to give that type of comp every week. Sorry but you're way off with that request. How does a 6* nexus replace anything that you've lost resource wise like AQ pots/revives or solo content pots and revives?
    you answered it yourself "months ago" game got worse people are more impatient aq items wont cut it people are leaving thats the worst thing
    Yes and they set the expectation of another package once the issue is resolved.
  • ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 839 ★★★★
    Crine60 said:

Thecurler said:

I don’t understand why people hope Kabam have a bad cyber weekend.

I genuinely hope they have a great cyber weekend and use a big chunk of that revenue to make this game great again.

It’s hardly likely to improve the situation if their income continues to shrink.

Personally I won’t be spending this weekend. The reason being I’m not too confident they can turn this around so don’t see it as a worthwhile investment right now.

When I stop getting smacked in the face because of input errors and the bugs are reduced to an an acceptable level, I’ll be spending again.

If the game continues on this path (biggest issue by far being the input issue) who knows how long it will continue.

People likely hope Kabam doesn't do well so that they will see that they can't continue to operate the way they have been and still rake in the money. If people continue to spend despite complaints on the forums then there is no real motivation for the people in charge at Kabam or Netmarble to spend more money to hire more people to improve things (if that is the issue) or expect better performance from the existing employees. If they take a hit I believe the hope is they see it is better to invest more money/time/effort in improving the game to get more money out of it as opposed to just shutting it down.
    I get what you’re saying but no business I’ve ever worked for has invested more after poor sales.
    That’s not to say Kabam has an entirely different business model but in my own experience, if revenue falls businesses are looking to cut costs accordingly.
    Ebony_Naw said:

Ebony_Naw said:

I will likely be spending less. It’s not as punishment. It’s because I’m so unsure of the direction of the game that I cant invest in future entertainment from the game in confidence.
    I'm not disputing choices. People have the right to spend or not spend as they see fit. I'm simply saying if they're doing the best they can before BF/CM, refusing to spend isn't going to "show them" anything they're not already aware of.
    Yeah, I agree with that. I have seen that attitude flying around and I do not agree with it. Nevertheless, I thought I would bring in a different perspective of not spending when I saw that it could apply to the same comment you replied to.
    For sure. I understand. I'm not in the business of telling people what to do with their money. I'm just speaking to the "That'll teach them." mentality.