**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Cyber Weekend Predictions

SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
edited November 2021 in General Discussion
What do you think this years Cyber Weekend Deals will be? It’ll be my first year going for 5k units of them, hope they are great!

Comments

• Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    Depends on your progression level, but some YTers have videos on their predictions. Lagacy and Karatemike specifically.
  • Options
    L8RdaysL8Rdays Posts: 26

Complaining.
    F2P saying they're screwed over.
    Cav players not getting as much as TB.
    Others saying it's a cash grab.
    Others saying it's not worth it.
    Mostly complaining.

Actually my comment wasn’t meant as a complaint at all. It was more of a statement outlining my perspective currently. I wasn’t asking for handouts or crying about difficulty; I was simply stating that I l, personally, have less interest in the offers this year because the game is not functioning in a way that makes me, as a consumer, want to spend my money on it. If others wish to do so, that’s their prerogative.

Personally I think complaining on the forums is not really all that useful. I will simply show how I feel by spending no money and less time on the game. Cause and effect really.
  • Options
    Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    L8Rdays said:

Complaining.
    Mostly complaining.

Actually my comment wasn’t meant as a complaint at all. It was more of a statement outlining my perspective currently. I wasn’t asking for handouts or crying about difficulty; I was simply stating that I l, personally, have less interest in the offers this year because the game is not functioning in a way that makes me, as a consumer, want to spend my money on it. If others wish to do so, that’s their prerogative.

Personally I think complaining on the forums is not really all that useful. I will simply show how I feel by spending no money and less time on the game. Cause and effect really.
    He wasn't talking about you at all. Just most of the community in general.

As far as the deals go, I'm not holding my hopes up. My units aren't holding up either for that matter.
  • Options
    TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,751 ★★★★★
    L8Rdays said:

Complaining.
    Mostly complaining.

He’s not talking about you, he’s responding to OP… his prediction for cyber weekend is… complaining.
  • Options
    Ah that makes sense. Interpreting words can be an enjoyable process sometimes.

Well then from that perspective, the comment was actually pretty humorous and likely very very accurate in terms of what we are going to see.

Perhaps add in a line about “Kabam only caring about the Whales” and you’ll likely have a fairly comprehensive list.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,053 ★★★★★
    L8Rdays said:

Complaining.
    Mostly complaining.

I know yours wasn't and mine wasn't aimed directly at you but speaking from experience, I'm probably closer to being on target than other predictions. Unfortunately.
  • Options

L8Rdays said:

Complaining.
    Mostly complaining.

I know yours wasn't and mine wasn't aimed directly at you but speaking from experience, I'm probably closer to being on target than other predictions. Unfortunately.
    As sad as it is, I can’t disagree with you here. You’re likely way too on point with your guess.
  • Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,160 ★★★★★
    TB -
    wallet - six star shards and t4 basic
    loot bag - t2a and t5b
    briefcase - small t5cc selector with a six star nexus
    trasurey - some amount of t3a and t5b
    odin - t6b and t2a and six star shards

idk these are bad predictions in the middle of sap class.
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★

Depends on your progression level, but some YTers have videos on their predictions. Lagacy and Karatemike specifically.

I’m TB. Hoping for some amount of r4 material. Might be asking for too much though
    No offense but youre no where remotely close to a r4.

I have achieved every ftp r4 mat in the game besides Carina Challenges and SoP Week 10 Exploration.

Don’t want to pay my way to the endgame, sorry 😣
    Those are quite literally the two biggest sources bruh

Will your first r4 be Elsa?
  • Options

I’m TB. Hoping for some amount of r4 material. Might be asking for too much though

I have achieved every ftp r4 mat in the game besides Carina Challenges and SoP Week 10 Exploration.

I haven’t thought too much about it. She will definitely be a top contender!
  • Options

Who else do you have at r3? I thought for sure youd take elsa.
  • Options

Right now I have Apoc and iBom. I’m considering taking iHulk and Hype to r3 as well. One things for sure I want my r4 to be unique. So probably Elsa but like you said. I’m not very close, have just under one of both T6B and T3A. When I get closer I’ll think about it more
  • Options
    BollandBolland Posts: 75 ★★★
    More bugs
  • Options
    HalleyHalley Posts: 386 ★★
    Exactly the same as July 4th, simple
  • Options
    FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    Leftovers from Thanksgiving.

• Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    Hoping for T5cc selectors, the more the merrier. I do not care about r4 materials.

Also hoping for a 2021 featured champ nexus.
  • Options
    FabiusBRFabiusBR Posts: 286 ★★★
    Considering the state of the game, this will be my first year that I don’t spend real money on cyber weekend. Not a good investment, IMO. I have some units saved up that I’ll spend since they have no value outside the game.
  • Options
    Wozzle007Wozzle007 Posts: 937 ★★★★★
    Hopefully we won’t see any thing 5* related in the Thronebreaker deals. Really feel Thronebreaker should only include 6* related resources.
  • Options

Right now I have Apoc and iBom. I’m considering taking iHulk and Hype to r3 as well. One things for sure I want my r4 to be unique. So probably Elsa but like you said. I’m not very close, have just under one of both T6B and T3A. When I get closer I’ll think about it more
    … Just give me your 6* Hype💯
  • Options
    Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    I’m hoping that the “for units” deals split down two tracks for Throne breaker. One for folks still largely ranking up to R3 and ones focused on R4.

And the ones for money, well, do whatever I guess. I can’t even tell what I’ll care about right now.