**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

AQ Map (various) Difficulty [Merged Thread]

11516182021

Comments

  • Options
    RanunculusRanunculus Posts: 73
    StainA said:

    @Kabam Porthos, why is it you can take the time to comment on and then close a measly post from a guy quitting the game, but neither you or anyone else at Kabam can address this rather large problem any further?

    The answer is easy: Because it's a larger problem.
  • Options
    RanunculusRanunculus Posts: 73
    edited November 2021

    There's zero chance you're old enough to watch a pg-13 movie by yourself much less buy digital goods on a mobile game.

    Drdoct said:

    Says the idiot who has no idea how businesses work. But keep digging that hole. It may not be confirmed you're a Kabam stooge, but still you're pretty consistent in line with their work ethic and knowledge.

    I’m assuming you are at the ole folks home so yeah I might be younger then you. Explains a lot coming from a guy with over 25k posts and entirely way to much free time on his hands. Don’t quit your day job as one of the three kabam stooges. I’d assume your probably the fat bald one.

    Toxic behavior isn't funny. Just a thought.
  • Options
    When we have more information to share about this, we will.

    However, personal attacks, name-calling and off-topic comments are violations of the Forum rules and will not be tolerated. If the current trend continues, this thread will be closed.

    Be kind to each other and thank you for your patience in the meantime!
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,364 ★★★★★

    When we have more information to share about this, we will.

    This thread might be less of a dumpster fire if the mods kept communications going with the players. Just a thought.
    So a MOD says they have no new info, which is what people were asking for at least this, yet you tell them you want more of this? This is exactly why them popping in to say "we don't have anything new" will never satisfy this community. They give you what you asked for and now it's not good enough. It's bonkers.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,364 ★★★★★
    Badass84 said:

    When we have more information to share about this, we will.

    However, personal attacks, name-calling and off-topic comments are violations of the Forum rules and will not be tolerated. If the current trend continues, this thread will be closed.

    Be kind to each other and thank you for your patience in the meantime!

    It maybe would help a bit If you just admit, that there was a bug / a mistake or whatever you'll call it and what will happen to the next round and if the players will get an additional compensation for playing lower maps as recommended.
    They admitted it was a mistake. Boo already said it.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,364 ★★★★★

    When we have more information to share about this, we will.

    This thread might be less of a dumpster fire if the mods kept communications going with the players. Just a thought.
    So a MOD says they have no new info, which is what people were asking for at least this, yet you tell them you want more of this? This is exactly why them popping in to say "we don't have anything new" will never satisfy this community. They give you what you asked for and now it's not good enough. It's bonkers.
    The mod said “we will maintain radio silence until we want to tell you something.” This, after days of silence, during which you and others devolved into unproductive and irrelevant shitposting.

    What I think people are asking for is some ongoing progress update. Since that hasn’t been forthcoming, everyone keeps filling the space with their opinions. And now I’ve joined the fray. Shame on me.
    All thorugh this thread there as people asking for a simple "we don't have any new info" etc.. Porthos just said that. He didn't say "we will maintain radio silence" but way to completely twist that to make it look worse than it is.

    If there was more info to share, we'd have it but there isn't so what do you want them to say other that what Porthos just said?
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,364 ★★★★★
    Jackd1989 said:

    Badass84 said:

    When we have more information to share about this, we will.

    However, personal attacks, name-calling and off-topic comments are violations of the Forum rules and will not be tolerated. If the current trend continues, this thread will be closed.

    Be kind to each other and thank you for your patience in the meantime!

    It maybe would help a bit If you just admit, that there was a bug / a mistake or whatever you'll call it and what will happen to the next round and if the players will get an additional compensation for playing lower maps as recommended.
    They admitted it was a mistake. Boo already said it.
    Just looked through the old posts from Boo:
    Kabam Boo said:

    Hi folks, thanks for bringing this up! The team has been made aware of this and is currently in discussion. Please bear with us while we talk this through. Thanks in advance for your patience.

    Kabam Boo said:

    The team is still working on it, but we'll be able to give you an update once the team has more news for us!
    We appreciate your understanding at this time.

    Kabam Boo said:

    Hi again folks, the team sincerely apologises that this has happened. As they are unable to make any retroactive changes, the team will consider some compensation for the inconvenience. For now, we kindly ask that you select a different Map until the team can get this issue fixed. We will let you all know when the issue is resolved. We apologise once again for the inconvenience. We will be back again once we have more information on the compensation, and also when the issue is resolved. Sorry and thanks again for your continued patience and understanding!

    Kabam Boo said:

    Update:
    You will find a little extra in your AQ package tomorrow, as a gesture from the team. The issue is not yet resolved but should be done before the end of the week. We will be back to confirm when it is done. Thanks again for your patience. :)

    I don't see the wording - we made a mistake in there at all

  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,364 ★★★★★

    When we have more information to share about this, we will.

    This thread might be less of a dumpster fire if the mods kept communications going with the players. Just a thought.
    So a MOD says they have no new info, which is what people were asking for at least this, yet you tell them you want more of this? This is exactly why them popping in to say "we don't have anything new" will never satisfy this community. They give you what you asked for and now it's not good enough. It's bonkers.
    The mod said “we will maintain radio silence until we want to tell you something.” This, after days of silence, during which you and others devolved into unproductive and irrelevant shitposting.

    What I think people are asking for is some ongoing progress update. Since that hasn’t been forthcoming, everyone keeps filling the space with their opinions. And now I’ve joined the fray. Shame on me.
    All thorugh this thread there as people asking for a simple "we don't have any new info" etc.. Porthos just said that. He didn't say "we will maintain radio silence" but way to completely twist that to make it look worse than it is.

    If there was more info to share, we'd have it but there isn't so what do you want them to say other that what Porthos just said?
    “When we have more info to share…” is not actually sharing info. But I agree, it is something. Something that was missing for days. Days filled with mostly you replying to everyone who asked for an update and/or expressed frustration with the lack of transparency.

    Porthole went on to chastise the group for being petty. I observed that mods weighing in more often than once every three days might keep the noise down.

    But sure, twist my observation into evidence that the player community cannot be satisfied. Because we’re bonkers.

    You do you, bud. I’m all set.
    Because
    There's
    Nothing
    New
    To
    Share.

    You asked for an update. Porthos said there isn't anything to update us on but not all the sudden that isn't good enough. They didn't say they were going to stay "radio silent" but if there's an update, they'd give it to us when they have it.

    Porthos warned the people who broke ToS for personal attacks like the comment above. That's what he's talking about. A few others also went after Porthos because he commented on another thread first and not this one. He's right. He didn't chastise everyone, just the ones breaking the rules.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,364 ★★★★★
    Jackd1989 said:

    Jackd1989 said:

    Badass84 said:

    When we have more information to share about this, we will.

    However, personal attacks, name-calling and off-topic comments are violations of the Forum rules and will not be tolerated. If the current trend continues, this thread will be closed.

    Be kind to each other and thank you for your patience in the meantime!

    It maybe would help a bit If you just admit, that there was a bug / a mistake or whatever you'll call it and what will happen to the next round and if the players will get an additional compensation for playing lower maps as recommended.
    They admitted it was a mistake. Boo already said it.
    Just looked through the old posts from Boo:
    Kabam Boo said:

    Hi folks, thanks for bringing this up! The team has been made aware of this and is currently in discussion. Please bear with us while we talk this through. Thanks in advance for your patience.

    Kabam Boo said:

    The team is still working on it, but we'll be able to give you an update once the team has more news for us!
    We appreciate your understanding at this time.

    Kabam Boo said:

    Hi again folks, the team sincerely apologises that this has happened. As they are unable to make any retroactive changes, the team will consider some compensation for the inconvenience. For now, we kindly ask that you select a different Map until the team can get this issue fixed. We will let you all know when the issue is resolved. We apologise once again for the inconvenience. We will be back again once we have more information on the compensation, and also when the issue is resolved. Sorry and thanks again for your continued patience and understanding!

    Kabam Boo said:

    Update:
    You will find a little extra in your AQ package tomorrow, as a gesture from the team. The issue is not yet resolved but should be done before the end of the week. We will be back to confirm when it is done. Thanks again for your patience. :)

    I don't see the wording - we made a mistake in there at all

    that is just saying they can't make retroactive changes - that is not saying they made a mistake with it
    Retroactive means to change back..... implies changing back to original... implies there was a mistake.....
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,364 ★★★★★


    Retroactive means to change back..... implies changing back to original... implies there was a mistake.....

    to a prior time or to conditions that existed or originated in the past
  • Options
    NetjgrnautNetjgrnaut Posts: 68
    edited November 2021
    “Extending” (the fix) “in scope…”

    Ya gotta read the whole definition, demon fries. Retroactive does not mean “to change back.”
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,364 ★★★★★

    “Extending” (the fix) “in scope…”

    Ya gotta read the whole definition, demon fries. Retroactive does not mean “to change back.”

    Like when a law is passed, it’s effective as of the day that it’s passed. If the law is made retroactive, then it’s applied to things that happened before the law was passed. It doesn’t “revert” anything.

    English, dragon fries. Do you speak it?

    In programming, retroactive means to change back. Making a retroactive change means to change it back to it's previous state.
Sign In or Register to comment.