**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Cyber Weekend Fails

Total_Domin01Total_Domin01 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
So everyone's been bragging about how awesome they did with cyber Weekend, is there anyone else who feels out of place with their rewards and is just to ashamed to make a thread like this and share it?

Comments

• Total_Domin01Total_Domin01 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    Or am I the only one who got garbage like this?
  • Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    Can't be bothered to log in on my phone and post the pics, but I got the 1k cav offer. Pulled Karnak from the 5* featured, and 5* IMIW dupe from the mythic.

Worst part is, I almost decided to spend the units on cavs. Should have done.

Gonna grind 200 more units and buy a consolation cav.
  • Total_Domin01Total_Domin01 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    Really my entire alliance (minus me) who got any of the deals got some sort of amazing pull out of it
  • Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    Honestly, with the moon knight show coming, he’s due for a buff.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,541 ★★★★★
    Nothing earth-shattering for me…basic re-dupe of 6* Carnage plus Miles from featured, which is nice even if he’s my seventh failed attempt at the big 3 plus a few useful 6* dupes I’d like from that crystal.

But I didn’t exactly whale out beyond the smallest offers.

Dr. Zola
  • HilldarHilldar Posts: 194 ★★
    Two featureds, OG guillotine and Karnak. I didn’t spend units though, I finished my first path through 7.3.
  • CainCain Posts: 559 ★★

• Ace2319Ace2319 Posts: 619 ★★★
    I duped my 6* beast and nightcrawler 😢
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,373 ★★★★★
    F
  • KingInBlackKingInBlack Posts: 312 ★★★

• Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,300 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

Nothing earth-shattering for me…basic re-dupe of 6* Carnage plus Miles from featured, which is nice even if he’s my seventh failed attempt at the big 3 plus a few useful 6* dupes I’d like from that crystal.

But I didn’t exactly whale out beyond the smallest offers.

Dr. Zola

I went with the rank up materials bundles and got kabamed on that too. Pulled a bunch of tech t5cc shards and a 2-3 tech gem. That’s the only class I didn’t need.
  • KingInBlackKingInBlack Posts: 312 ★★★

Also got sym spidey on the backend from another basic, definitely not just you. In fact my only good "pull" from all of it was the guaranteed reward from the 2020 selector, otherwise garbage results as usual top to bottom. Apparently my holiday openings are just cursed because I haven't opened a good champ on cyber weekend or July 4th over the last two years (2020 and 2021).
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,131 ★★★★★
    GarrettN said:

I had some good stuff don’t get me wrong but I had some turds too

Sig up that Mr Fantastic quick. He's being slept on.
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,131 ★★★★★
    I got plenty good pulls. My one fail may work out if the series ever reboots on Disney+

• RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,066 ★★★★★
    I got 6* IP and 6* Red cyclops 😔
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Cain said:

I love OG Thor, so I would be happy to awaken the 6* version. Don't have an OG Thor above the 4* version and sorta miss him but you know...can't use a 4* in story content nowadays and not going to use a 4* in other game modes when I have so many maxed 5*s and 6* R3s I can use. Lol Anyways, I view the Thor awakening as a W. 😊
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,726 ★★★★★

Cain said:

I love OG Thor, so I would be happy to awaken the 6* version. Don't have an OG Thor above the 4* version and sorta miss him but you know...can't use a 4* in story content nowadays and not going to use a 4* in other game modes when I have so many maxed 5*s and 6* R3s I can use. Lol Anyways, I view the Thor awakening as a W. 😊
    I have an awakened (but low-sig) OG Thor and he's actually kinda fun to play around with. The stuns he has are amazng. I got in an M-M, M-M, M-L-L-L-M combo after an SP2. Insane!
  • baskinrobbinsknowsbaskinrobbinsknows Posts: 265 ★★★
    edited November 2021

$100 for the class crystal and this is what I get. I took Jubs only because I like her coat, seriously.
  • Hort4Hort4 Posts: 495 ★★★
    Two featured, nexus, class nexus - major disappointment. Only good was 2020 selector.