**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

CW deals

2»

Comments

• SquammoSquammo Posts: 422 ★★★

Honestly the final unit deal after spending 15k is awesome but the road to it sucks hard. I saved 15k units with the intent of grabbing an Odin and now I'm strongly reconsidering. I want the 2020 crystal for Apoc but I did that bundle last year and got shafted HARD so im not sure I want to risk it.

If you’re TB, you can pick any champ from that year.
  • yuwyuw Posts: 316 ★★
    for 4000 units, i got 80% t5 class fragment, 20 generic sig, 5000 6 star shards and a six star rag thor and a five star champ, you be the judge, I think it's alright
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,143 ★★★★★

I really liked the advanced summoner bundle 4, but that's the only one I was really excited about. Always short on t2a.

I agree and maybe would buy it, but I don’t think I have enough iso or gold to allow me to utilize this offer to the fullest
    Maybe I should have thought of the iso problem before buying that and other stuff up. Oops.
  • Lemon_Man44Lemon_Man44 Posts: 235 ★★★
    Give me cav unit deals. I will get better value from those (except the thronebreaker t5b and t2a unit deal. The only money offer I'd buy is the BP treasure. I'm no where near a r4 so odin doesn't appeal to me
  • Gregdagr8Gregdagr8 Posts: 380 ★★★
    Very disappointing
  • KablKabl Posts: 315 ★★★
    edited November 2021
    Joey0480 said:

I wish they would realize TB players don't need T4 class catalysts

Golly gee, good for you if you always get the t4cc class you need. I have a lot of t4cc crystals but am overflowing on the wrong class so good for you.
  • K_PK_P Posts: 137 ★★
    Uncollected ones look good for me
  • SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    K_P said:

Uncollected ones look good for me

Upload a screen capture
  • RunavargrRunavargr Posts: 180 ★★
    Cab’s complaining are trippin. By far best offer for cavalier in a longggggg time. Over 105% worth of T5 selectors and those cav nexus out out a lot more champs than straight 5* shards etc would. I ended up with a dozen 6*s a **** ton of 5*s and all the materials I need to rank the heck out of my roster. I know some won’t like them but compared to July and last years there’s no way cavalier deals were worse
  • I really liked the format, the content however, there’s an oof if I ever saw one lol.
  • baskinrobbinsknowsbaskinrobbinsknows Posts: 265 ★★★
    Was honestly hoping for more sig stones, but what can you do
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    The unit deals in the CW store are decent. (Some of them)
    The bonus item offers in the cash packs are dog cheeks.
    I.E. I would have preffered an extra 1000 6* shards in the 5$ pack instead of a nexus.
    But then again, the cavalier nexuses have proven to be a goos piece of business for them.

As a combined overall, I would say these CW offers and deals are a 5/10
  • Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,301 ★★★★★
    Ebony_Naw said:

Personally happy with the deals for units. Seem to follow the April event in style, which I can appreciate in a way. Only frustrating thing is that if I want t5b I’m stuck getting a bunch of t2a with it, which I already have plenty of.

Also, sigs stones are now even harder to get? Yay, thanks for that

Agree with you on the t5b:t2A ratio. I have now 42 t2A in overflow trying to get enough t5b to rank 3 a couple of champs.
  • TrubluMateTrubluMate Posts: 366 ★★★
    Would have preferred more 6* Nexus’. The Nexus Cavs were just weird getting.
    Really like the Odin’s having a 2-3 generic.
    The lack of sig stones was disappointing.
    Realistically Kabam had the right number and type of rank up materials for units, BUT, 18K should have got you everything. The sig stones and the t4b/t4cc should have been spread around other offers at the same price point.

For cash anything below the Odin just left you feeling disappointed.