**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AQ?

CynchoticCynchotic Posts: 186
edited November 2021 in General Discussion
Can anyone tell me what’s up with aq? Did I miss an announcement?

Comments

• GladsGlads Posts: 397 ★★★
    There has been no official kabam response but that is to be expected. All aq maps below 6 had significant issues. I guess 8 days wasn't enough time to resolve these. Have to wait for hq to give an official response but don't hold your breath.... just need to wait and see
  • CynchoticCynchotic Posts: 186
    Glads said:

There has been no official kabam response but that is to be expected. All aq maps below 6 had significant issues. I guess 8 days wasn't enough time to resolve these. Have to wait for hq to give an official response but don't hold your breath.... just need to wait and see

Thank You!
  • Ramil0222Ramil0222 Posts: 65
    There was a thread on this earlier and Kabam responded to it. It’s gone now…
  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    Mods keep closing and deleting posts about it as well as moving them but there is a post that is in bugs now where a mod said they are notifying the team about the 8 day thing so who knows what will happen. They still can't be bothered to specify what the problems are they are supposedly working on from last week's map 1-6 issues though so we just have to hope they intend to fix everything we think is a problem and not keep some of the changes that boosted the difficulty so much.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    edited November 2021
    Yes it seems postponed for a week.
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,264 ★★★★★
    Ramil0222 said:

There was a thread on this earlier and Kabam responded to it. It’s gone now…

It got moved to the bugs and issues section
  • HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,368 ★★★★★
    Mqc19 said:

Good aq is terrible. Hope they get rid of it all together

As long as they give us another, preferably more enjoyable, way to earn rank up mats, I'm all for it.
  • Roguefrogger13Roguefrogger13 Posts: 413 ★★
    It's a holiday, they obviously cancelled AQ. Go enjoy your family and friends and give thanks for them being in your life. I'm sure we will hear from them by Monday once they have something relevant to share with us. 😊
  • Shamir51Shamir51 Posts: 849 ★★★★
    Aq set up phase is up and running.
  • MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    No in game message either