Options

Celebrate the Holidays and a Special Birthday with The Contest! Starting December 1!

Comments

• Options
    Ironcap3Ironcap3 Posts: 11
    Do we have to join an alliance 14 days before the gifting event to be eligible for the alliance event rewards?
    @KabamMike
  • Options
    DontsellthemDontsellthem Posts: 768 ★★★
    Gifting level requirements?
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Searmenis said:

First time I don't care at all about any of the Quest crystal champs. You could ve had at least added S2099 and Penny Parker since it's a Spider-man event. Not to mention..Venom? Sinister Six and all...anyway,

How hard is to add a few 6* sig stones to the Legendary difficulty for once? Since it's Christmas and all?

Venom is in the crystal unless you mean he shouldn’t be.
  • Options
    SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

Searmenis said:

First time I don't care at all about any of the Quest crystal champs. You could ve had at least added S2099 and Penny Parker since it's a Spider-man event. Not to mention..Venom? Sinister Six and all...anyway,

How hard is to add a few 6* sig stones to the Legendary difficulty for once? Since it's Christmas and all?

Venom is in the crystal unless you mean he shouldn’t be.
    My bad then, didn't see him. Ok, one champ I care about now :p
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,442 ★★★★★

The sinister synergy crystal. I can see all kinds of spider but no spider 2099? Any reason? 🤔

Likely due to the fact maybe in 2099 sinister six cease to exist thus no reason for this spiderman to ever cross paths lol
  • Options
    Kabam BooKabam Boo Posts: 840 ★★★★★

Can we do all difficulties if possible

You sure can!
  • Options
    Vassili24Vassili24 Posts: 109
    So we will be able to trade in 6* class awakening gems and signature stones for generics? That would be an amazing move and much appreciated!
  • Options
    SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★
    Nice!
    A total of 24 Sinister Synergy crystals from the Side quest throughout all difficulties,
    Now that's a guaranteed 48 Tier 5 Class Iso!
  • Options
    SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★

Can we do all difficulties if possible

Sure, there's no gates or keys this time.
  • Options
    thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 ★★★
    actually I overlooked the trade-in store. That could make all of this very special. I guess we'll have to wait and see.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,811 ★★★★★
    Kabam Boo said:

So, when can we expect more info on the gifting event?

Fair question. The team is still putting some final touches on it, so we will add some more info when we can! :)
    Just saw the requirements. It seems that it is still missing the info about how the changes will affect P2W players, or players that can easily exploit the event via money.

This was the biggest issue of the event, and always has been over the last couple of years. Yet you've made a chance that literally doesn't affect these people, but rather further punishes everyone else, including people who fairly invest time in playing the game.

Please consider changing it again prior to the start of the event. Either decrease the level requirement to something like 25/30 (which would still do nothing to stop exploiters from exploit it with money, but would at least punish less everyone else), or just cao the ammount of GGC an account can be gifted
  • Options
    FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    Vassili24 said:

So we will be able to trade in 6* class awakening gems and signature stones for generics? That would be an amazing move and much appreciated!

Any more info on this mods? I agree, if it’s trade 1 class AG for a generic and it applies to 6*’s this will be a huge win (even though it sounds too good to be true!)
  • Options
    Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,332 ★★★★★

Kabam Boo said:

So, when can we expect more info on the gifting event?

Fair question. The team is still putting some final touches on it, so we will add some more info when we can! :)
    Just saw the requirements. It seems that it is still missing the info about how the changes will affect P2W players, or players that can easily exploit the event via money.

This was the biggest issue of the event, and always has been over the last couple of years. Yet you've made a chance that literally doesn't affect these people, but rather further punishes everyone else, including people who fairly invest time in playing the game.

Please consider changing it again prior to the start of the event. Either decrease the level requirement to something like 25/30 (which would still do nothing to stop exploiters from exploit it with money, but would at least punish less everyone else), or just cao the ammount of GGC an account can be gifted
    Spending money on the Event is not an exploit.
    You mean just like creating an alt to gift yourself?
  • Options
    FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★

FiiNCH said:

Vassili24 said:

Any more info on this mods? I agree, if it’s trade 1 class AG for a generic and it applies to 6*’s this will be a huge win (even though it sounds too good to be true!)
    I would be shocked by not needing to trade in multiple of the lower value item to get 1 of the higher. A 1:1 trade isn’t likely imo
    I agree, it’s highly unlikely, but a man can dream *sigh*
  • Options
    Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★
    Wonder if the difficulty of legendary will continue like this month?