**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Regarding MCOC/gifting/control issue

SamwilsonfalconSamwilsonfalcon Posts: 29
edited November 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
So we all see the new requirements for gifting: lvl 40 and act 4 completion and account before 20 NOV 2020. I guess its not a big deal i honestly didn't cared if people grinded and made account just to give them selves gifts. What i have an issue with is
PARRY and CONTROL is being not fixed and kabam just after brain grants dumb video made all these restrictions for ftp players who could use this during Gifting event? Why so fast to handle this issue? Is this because parry and control issue is resulting in more spending by people? Is this why? It is beffling that 6 monthes have gone by and parry is still an issue and kabam has made us dependent on potions and revives this is not good for the players at all.
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Kabam have themselves said that fixing the parry/dex issues would take then and they estimated early 2022.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★

Kabam have themselves said that fixing the parry/dex issues would take then and they estimated early 2022.

they did mention that, but they also said sth similar in summer with ETA that they didnt meet... they have history of broken promises, just erodes the confidence in their 'planning' init
    I don't think they gave any eta in summer. Or atleast it would have changed with everything new they found on this bug. Plus, that wasn't promise but an estimate. If they already knew how to fix it, it would have been fixed. Clearly you have no knowledge of this field so I suggest you kindly stop spouting nonsense.
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★

Riptide said:

you shoud review bomb them in app store and play store.. that happen to genshin impact and reviews tanked big time. but you need half mil players or more

Not gonna fix anything

well, the control issues are massive pain still, might nudge them to come up with a fix as fast as for the gifting?
    This is an idiotic comparison. The "gifting event fix" likely involves a single line of code that sets the restrictions...the control issues are way more complex. You might as well as point out that Kabam fixed a burned out light bulb at the office really quick by changing it...why can't they reprogram the game just as quickly?
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,977 ★★★★★
    edited November 2021

Solswerd said:

Riptide said:

you shoud review bomb them in app store and play store.. that happen to genshin impact and reviews tanked big time. but you need half mil players or more

Not gonna fix anything

well, the control issues are massive pain still, might nudge them to come up with a fix as fast as for the gifting?
    This is an idiotic comparison. The "gifting event fix" likely involves a single line of code that sets the restrictions...the control issues are way more complex. You might as well as point out that Kabam fixed a burned out light bulb at the office really quick by changing it...why can't they reprogram the game just as quickly?
    Just stop being a mouthpiece for k___m company. They dont pay you. On top of that dont assume every player is a 12 year old child. I am engineer i know exactly how to code a program to do what i want it to do. No matter how difficult it gets over time if i keep adding program, only if i have logs of all previous data it is clear as diamonds. Only if the creators are foolishly dumping mechanism without careful testing then it becomes an issue. All parry and control issue arise when Herc Immorality mech was introduced kabam is not looking into it seriously. They can still test the game without herc and see the change. There were multiple logical ideas in the forum few monthes ago. But i guess they are addicted to see players being depending on potions and i also assume they can see the numbers of spending rising due to this bug in the game.
    I take it you aren't good at your job then huh..
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,977 ★★★★★
    edited November 2021

Also all of you just open your eyes already. Since the past since iv been playing the game 2014 era iv seen it all. Iv seen it again and again destroy anything that remotely benefitted F2P players time after time they never fix what F2P players mostly depend on but everything that endengers their cash cow they come running to fix it. So just stop with giving excuses for company. Even SEATIN left playing.

Let me know how your company does when it stops requiring money to operate and starts catering to those who just want your services for free.

F2P still have everything they need to progress they have in the past. You're never going to be on the same playing field as anyone willing to pay their way through the game. Stop acting like F2P are the most trampled on player type in MCOC. That title belongs to cav players who aren't willing to go get more T5CC from the areas of the game that have it and only want Kabam to give them TB and not earn it.
  • Hey there, the simple answer is that these are two separate topics, with different needs, and by their very nature would take different amounts of work and testing to implement or change. Many events already have level or progression-based requirements, so adding or changing them (or already having them programmed into the event) using the systems that are already in place is relatively straightforward, especially compared to the control issues in question. Since those were caused by changes to the game engine on which MCOC was built, they are significantly more complicated than, and by their nature take more time to investigate, change, and test than, a small change to the level or progression requirements of one event would be.
This discussion has been closed.