**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

AQ Map (various) Difficulty [Merged Thread]

Comments

• AZOG_AZOG_ Posts: 25
    Good luck mate for the next AQ cycle
  • GoofballanatotGoofballanatot Posts: 125
    No communication that AQ is starting today, I wonder how many alliances will miss this because they had it set for 7days and they will think that they have a week off and don’t check the AQ tab?
  • MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    I still think I was right about someone being out on vacation. They're just stalling until The Decider gets back.
  • GladsGlads Posts: 393 ★★★
    I am really becoming frustrated beyond believe and I feel this aren't are a minority. Many in my alliance don't bother posting in the forum as they know kabam doesn't care or don't listen.
    Yesterday when I woke up went to set aq, next quest starts in 7.1 days. I said ok kabam have finally acknowledged aq maps are an issue yet no mention/comms on forum or game mail. I went to bed then officers around 11pm notice aq is back up I well asleep. This is a global game kabam had 7 days to fix it. No comms the problem was rectified, no comms the aq was cancelled. Oh comms on silly black Friday sales.
    Communication boys if you break something tell the community and in the rare occasion if you fix something tell the community its ain't hard.
    We are running map 5 again because we don't know if the issues are fixed.
    And yes if you deliver a faulty product and admit it pat good compensation admit liability. Just communicate, @kabam
    @kabam mike
  • CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    when you realize aq is live....

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,860 ★★★★★
    It's fixed. You can spectate the map during setup and setup was fixed 8 or 9 hours ago.
  • GladsGlads Posts: 393 ★★★
    This will make the community warm to kabam, acknowledging there was a mistake and making it a priority to fix it and informing those effected
  • DisposablexDisposablex Posts: 57
    So... what's the updated information?
  • Skydad23Skydad23 Posts: 528 ★★★
    Kabam any update? Maybe if we all just start asking like every 10 minutes they might notice the thread?
    No update day 8 of the mix up with AQ, additional issues happen like AQ will start in 7 days and then I wake up with line mentions that AQ will be starting 3 hours.
    The forums are for the community to come and find out anything they need about the game and new updates. I don’t see any new updates or anything mentioned other then “the team knows go to lower maps “ which lower maps had their own issues. It wasn’t just a simple go to a lower map but we all did and we listened. Now it’s radio silent in this forum. This is what Kabam hopes for is that we just forget and get tired of making posts about this so they can move on and forget this ever happened.

Good luck getting an answer will keep my eyes open and hopeful.
  • DrekaknDrekakn Posts: 54
    Is there any new information about what happened with AQ? If it was fixed or not and when there will be compensation for the glory lost that week and this week for those who picked lower maps because of the lack of info @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Miike ?
    JJJmJJJ said:

When we have more information to share about this, we will.

However, personal attacks, name-calling and off-topic comments are violations of the Forum rules and will not be tolerated. If the current trend continues, this thread will be closed.

Be kind to each other and thank you for your patience in the meantime!

Well I honestly think that this community minus maybe a couple of people have been very patient with everything that has happened this year. We have dealt with a lot. We are just asking for more communication and more transparency, we have dealt with a lot of bugs in this game and it seems to be more and more bugs added monthly. You can’t keep doing this to the players for much longer before they all leave as a lot have already, before this game becomes obsolete.
    I don’t care about compensation because I would be surprised if we get it I would like for the game to operate as intended please.

Thank you from a growing lack of patience player.

Clear communication moving forward right?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Drekakn said:

Is there any new information about what happened with AQ? If it was fixed or not and when there will be compensation for the glory lost that week and this week for those who picked lower maps because of the lack of info @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Miike ?

It's been fixed. Can't speak for the Comp issue.

Drekakn said:

Where's the post stating this?

Drekakn said:

There is none. We can see it's been fixed. No?

Drekakn said:

Mods said they would communicate when issues were resolved. But the last response was their typical copy and paste of "we'll let you know"

Drekakn said:

Mods said they would communicate when issues were resolved. But the last response was their typical copy and paste of "we'll let you know"
    Someone asked if it was fixed. I can't comment for them.
  • DrekaknDrekakn Posts: 54

Drekakn said:

Mods said that there would be communication once issue was fixed. There was no communication between last week’s broken AQ and this week’s AQ. The only way to find out f it was fixed was to do it. Some alliances didn’t want to risk it and played a lower map on day 1 and you can’t blame them for it. They’ve send so many updates about all sorts of things since but still nothing about this.
    2 weeks and counting. Still no mod response
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,860 ★★★★★

2 weeks and counting. Still no mod response

What do you need a mod response? Map 6 is back to normal.