**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

So if cav difficulty is getting tweaked and more complicated, are the rewards going to reflect it?

Comments

• TawliTawli Posts: 67
    I liked the change, i started to find the class specific nodes a bit boring. I always enjoy using other champs
  • Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★

I think the rewards for Cavalier difficulty are already outdated regardless of the change. The health pools are too high and now with the tags it is going to take even longer to finish.

I think Kabam should go back to class based. Far more options overall and will encourage us to use the champions who gain buffs. Unfortunately players on the same caliber as myself or higher typically don't complain on the forums so it is likely this is here to stay.

Great feedback. Keep in mind this is not a permanent change, and that these Buffs are being added to the Pool of Cavalier Buffs that we rotate through, and are not just sticking with these going forward. But I'm seeing some feedback here that I'll be sure to pass on to the team.
    Soooo no comment on updating rewards...?

Heck even if you don't update the rewards, bring in thronebreaker difficulty!
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
    The Cross Charges make these paths much easier.
  • pseudosanepseudosane Posts: 3,761 Guardian
    edited December 2021

I think the rewards for Cavalier difficulty are already outdated regardless of the change. The health pools are too high and now with the tags it is going to take even longer to finish.

I think Kabam should go back to class based. Far more options overall and will encourage us to use the champions who gain buffs. Unfortunately players on the same caliber as myself or higher typically don't complain on the forums so it is likely this is here to stay.

"players of my caliber"
  • Rishu_101 said:

People simply wants to Play a game & enjoy it not want to read

I notice there are a lot of people who drive that way also.
  • GamerKniteGamerKnite Posts: 181 ★★
    You know I have been playing this game for 5+ years and I have to say..... It feels like Kabam has lost their grips with this game and it's playerbase. The EQ and Side EQ used to be fun, but now it feels like they have scaled the difficulty to ridiculous requirements etc but yet the same stale rewards .... Don't get me started about the bugs.... I'll keep playing the game because I love it but Kabam it's time you actually listen to the community or your game will continue to suffer (a.k.a you won't be making much money)
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    I like the spiderverse chapter sky-high it was tiring at dinner points. But the second quest was pure garbage. Especially that boss
  • MusikmenMusikmen Posts: 62
    Hammy816 said:

I'll say this. I've been playing this game since 2016 and today's cavalier EQ with the new nodes is probably some of the least enjoyable gameplay I've ever experienced playing this game. It might be the continued gameplay issues on top of everything else but man it just wasn't fun trying out my first run in cavalier today.

I don't mind using new champs or having new challenging nodes, but I think the switch to tags really tightens the roster vs class nodes. Also the cross fight is quite annoying because you can really only ramp up one or two champs in the quest vs being able to jump in with any champ on your team and get the full benefits of the nodes.

Just really disappointed, I've been retired from alliance stuff for a while now and this might push me to actually put the game down. Or at least avoid monthly EQ, which sucks because I do look forward to the new ones every month. I hope this change doesn't stick, the class nodes were much more fun and just better gameplay than what came out today.

Completely agree - it's almost now unplayable with the continuing parry/dex issue for iOS. I'm not going to waste time and revives on content that requires more steps, more taps, and roster development that is not uniform for most players. Please bring back the class nodes.
  • MildepaMildepa Posts: 9
    Piviot said:

This isn’t the first quest to try and make you use non-god tier heroes

Not the first certainly not the last

I'm fine with using non top meta options, but have you actually looked at the tagged champs? WHO RANKS THESE CHAMPIONS UP?
    Also kabam should really update tags like crossbones being a mercenary and professor x being an illuminati and a bunch of dimensional beings like annihilus
    I don't care how anyone tries to explain this, this is 100% a way for kabam to drain more units from players during cav eq completion/exploration