**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

SQ legendary difficulty thoughts?

Comments

• ZanthropicZanthropic Posts: 99

Kabam Boo said:

Hi folks, it's great to hear your feedback here as we had previously been receiving feedback regarding the increased difficulty of side quests of late. This tuning was a result of our team's digest of the previous feedback, and we are happy to continue tuning. So, please do not hesitate to continue sharing your thoughts on Legendary and the other Difficulties. :)

So how long much longer do we have to continue to give you feedback about the parry/dex issue before the team fixes that?
    I can’t tell if this is a serious I comment I should spend time writing a response to.

Please tell me you don’t actually think this
    Probably shouldn't waste your time......
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★

Kabam Boo said:

Hi folks, it's great to hear your feedback here as we had previously been receiving feedback regarding the increased difficulty of side quests of late. This tuning was a result of our team's digest of the previous feedback, and we are happy to continue tuning. So, please do not hesitate to continue sharing your thoughts on Legendary and the other Difficulties. :)

So how long much longer do we have to continue to give you feedback about the parry/dex issue before the team fixes that?

They are working on it. No need to go all guns blazing on them. They heard the people. They are making fixes. If it's unplayable for you them move on from the game. No need to hang around bitter.
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    Siliyo said:

I'm really glad with how this month side quest turned out. With everything we have scheduled for December, it's nice to just have a layup and that's what this is and I love it. And for anybody who wants more challenging content, well fingers crossed for next month.

I agree, it was a nice change of pace. The same people who preach “content isn’t for everyone” should understand there may be chill side quests like this month’s. I am glad the team took account the difficult side quests from last month and made this month less stressful.

Yep. Those people who want more challenging content should get a new difficulty, and more rewards. But this current level is what is simple and not overly complicated, the way it should be.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Kabam Boo said:

I think that it is great in term of reward vs difficulty. Energy cost is not too heavy and counter level have been tuned. No matter you tune down the quest or tune it up, as long as there are matching up rewards then I’m fine with that. Besides I’m thankful for the T4cc selector which helps a bit for me with shortage in one of the six classes.

• ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,079 ★★★★★
    Siliyo said:

I'm really glad with how this month side quest turned out. With everything we have scheduled for December, it's nice to just have a layup and that's what this is and I love it. And for anybody who wants more challenging content, well fingers crossed for next month.

I agree, it was a nice change of pace. The same people who preach “content isn’t for everyone” should understand there may be chill side quests like this month’s. I am glad the team took account the difficult side quests from last month and made this month less stressful.
    It's kind of become their standard every December. I know last year had some kerfuffle because of The Shard arenas but it looks like they've figured out a nice happy medium that gives people an opportunity to focus on the shards without grinding away their holiday season.
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,079 ★★★★★
    Ebony_Naw said:

So this is the kind of content that makes you happy? Huh.

I noticed something with the AQ post u made. U're only ever critical of things ingame or kabam when it affects YOU. As long as it doesnt, then u're always shooting down someone else's concerns, or opinions on the game. That's really selfish and annoying dude/dudette.
    I put bugs in a different category, but you do you I guess
    Can You Feel The Love in This Thread?
  • ChiliDogChiliDog Posts: 882 ★★★
    I thought it was fine for week 1. You can bring whoever you want, even a 3* Sirsi if you want a challenge....or you can bring in a mags, cgr and AA and make a bit easier go of it.
  • Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,282 ★★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

It’s boring. I’ve used the same 5 champs for every path in Legendary. The nodes are irrelevant.

That’s still a step up from last month. You had to use the same 2 champs with a filler last month. At least you can use 5 this month
  • Denslo500Denslo500 Posts: 900 ★★★
    Best side quest in the last 6 months!!!
    Well balanced
    Good rewards.

EQ tags/difficulty is there for those who want to push themselves.

Thank you Kabam.
  • DiablordDiablord Posts: 501 ★★★
    It is good, but the issue is that the legendary difficulty is locked to only cavs and above.
  • Ace2319Ace2319 Posts: 619 ★★★
    Kabam Boo said:

It's not too long, not super repetitive, and the nodes are fun. This is a lot better than all the objectives
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,256 ★★★★★
    It wasn't bad. After the first legendary path, I used some other champs to make it more fun since Spidey champs romped through it. Joe Fixit (beast) and Venom (still don't care for). Nice enough and easy T5CC shards. Can't complain.
  • Sergeant_Sergeant_ Posts: 272 ★★
    I'm really happy with this months side quest, atleast until now! It's fun + has good rewards! Maybe Kabam finally acknowledged our requests for a better SQ!
  • SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★
    The side quest is a breath of fresh
    air compared to the past few months of side quests, where we have to fight overtuned defenders, daily repetitive fights with insane nodes, gated paths for handicap matches, tedious objective grinds. Glad we are passed that and can just relax this holiday season.

Permission to post though,
    Got 100% of SQ Chapter 1 through all difficulties opened 8 Sinister Synergy crystals and opened these

1st crystal

2nd to 7th crystals got all 3*
    Then on the 8th..

• Nalak8Nalak8 Posts: 387 ★★★
    It took them about 6 months to implement the feedback…but better late than never. This month’s SQ difficulty and rewards are tuned perfectly so far for this week.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    This is what I'd call an easy SQ. 2 paths, 6 quests, no annoying defenders.

However I am not against implementation of harder path defenders, but what I hated the most about last month was, that there were pretty much only hard defenders.

This quest is nice and easy, I think it could've been a tiny bit harder but I don't wanna make it sound like I am complaining. I am merely giving my opinion (noone asked for it ikr)
  • RunavargrRunavargr Posts: 180 ★★

So this is the kind of content that makes you happy? Huh.

I noticed something with the AQ post u made. U're only ever critical of things ingame or kabam when it affects YOU. As long as it doesnt, then u're always shooting down someone else's concerns, or opinions on the game. That's really selfish and annoying dude/dudette.
    What? The AQ post I made was about a massive bug.

I hate AQ for the same reason I hate no brainer side quests, they're boring. When you have to run them multiple times, it makes it even worse. I want fun and challenging.
    Idk, call it personal preference but I want challenging from eq. This sq feels more like a side quest I can can just enjoy without worry of ripping out my hair (that I don’t have lol) or dropping units cause I got clipped from a random bug or mistake. I’m sure they will get harder as the weeks progresses but this is nice. It’s also not long at all and you only have two paths so why multiple times? As a side note the new Aq is def challenging in spots be it bugged or something else but hey some people are just into different types of content.

Then again it doesn’t matter cause at the end of they day your always going to have people who love it or people who hate it, and someone is always going to complain either way.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    I love this side quest, easy, not grindy, good rewards.

At the same time, since it's only two paths per week I wouldn't mind a slight increase in difficulty. Maybe that's coming in the following weeks. Whatever it is, this week has been quite refreshing compared to the last few months.
  • GrandOldKaiGrandOldKai Posts: 785 ★★★★
    The fights are a bit long (probably the health), but it wasn't anything too bad.

Except Rhino. I hate Rhino.