**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

High ground broken in war (Merged Threads)

Comments

• Options
    BeeweeBeewee Posts: 533 ★★★★

Beewee said:

Rip to anyone who got a weapon x boss this war

nah he’ll be easy you don’t block that much he’s always unblockable anyway
    Warlock triggers high ground with his degen unless he’s unawakened lol
  • Options
    geoff78geoff78 Posts: 219 ★★
    We're having this issue too.
    Also, I'm seeing a bug where it's showing a death in my bg, but nobody's died or used items at all yet.....

.... anyone else have that one?
  • Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    geoff78 said:

Also, I'm seeing a bug where it's showing a death in my bg, but nobody's died or used items at all yet.....

Could be a timeout
  • Options
    Eternity0Eternity0 Posts: 107 ★★
    Just fought HG2 defender in Doom lol! Pretty sure he Isn't one lol
  • Options
    Wasiq_75Wasiq_75 Posts: 152 ★★
    Yeah, fought Bishop on power snack and Tigra on footloose. they were triggering High Ground. took Bishop's sp1 on block with 3 High Ground charge up. man It's painful
  • Options
    FlyGalaxyBombFlyGalaxyBomb Posts: 777 ★★★

Hey everyone, the team has been alerted and are looking into this. We'll update as soon as we have more info to share here.

Season cancelled maybe?
  • Options
    UltimatheoryUltimatheory Posts: 520 ★★★
    Not sure how you can fix this war tbh. Sounds like many have already taken fights and died due to this issue.
  • Options
    GeoradGeorad Posts: 59
    And it's unfair especially when you used another global node for your defense.
  • Options
    Crazy_JamieCrazy_Jamie Posts: 345 ★★
    Kabam obviously won’t go straight to cancelling the season, but I struggle to see how that isn’t the outcome.
  • Options
    SyndicatedSyndicated Posts: 575 ★★★
    LordPSN said:

Its a visual bug? Or you guys losing health too?
    Can someone upload a war video?

Nope, is not visual Bug, You lose health with parries thanks to node
  • Options
    ScottryanScottryan Posts: 467 ★★★
    Georad said:

And it's unfair especially when you used another global node for your defense.

Lmao why would you use anything besides high ground
  • Options
    JslapJslap Posts: 67
    I'd be ok if season finished with this broken high ground.... if season rewards upgraded to cyber weekend level type of rewards....
  • Options
    Gregdagr8Gregdagr8 Posts: 380 ★★★
    #stoptheseason
  • Options
    TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,751 ★★★★★
    End the season a week early, distribute rewards, and go back to the drawing board.
  • Options
    DiazAl01DiazAl01 Posts: 3
    We need answers as a right now.
    Everybody in my alliance is asking if we continúe the exploration or wait for an answer
    Come on Kabam. What you Will do?
  • Options
    A_NAZA_NAZ Posts: 713 ★★★

Hey everyone, the team has been alerted and are looking into this. We'll update as soon as we have more info to share here.

Appreciate that but this is a pretty big bug. With 3/4 of the season already done it would be wise to first just try to cancel this one war, but if the issue then can’t be resolved in time for the next then just call the season as of the end of that 9th war.
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Stop season with everone getting the rewards one tirer above current
  • Options
    Kabam we need to know what to do to assign fights. it is now 2.5hours since war started. What is the decision here.
  • Options
    Savage123456789Savage123456789 Posts: 641 ★★★
    geoff78 said:

Slightly off topic, how do you see the stats for just 1 BG in war. Is that just an officer thing or can anyone see it cause I always see the entire alliance stats
  • Options
    SaltygoodnessSaltygoodness Posts: 354 ★★
    European alliance members are about to log off, we are going to miss half of the war waiting on decision. Please cancel this war and inform how to proceed for the next one with a proper announcement
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

geoff78 said:

Slightly off topic, how do you see the stats for just 1 BG in war. Is that just an officer thing or can anyone see it cause I always see the entire alliance stats
    You can see stats of your BG. I icon on the centre of the screen
  • Options
    Jackd1989Jackd1989 Posts: 415 ★★★

geoff78 said:

just officers in the relevant BGs
  • Options
    Crimson8399Crimson8399 Posts: 751 ★★★
    Just shut it down already. You guys have broken this game so much the last few months. Why is there anything to consider.