**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

War Season Ended… Season Rewards??

Now that war season sadly has been ended due to issues out of the players hands, when will we get season rewards? This sadly will really hurt so many alliance who were about to move up in war brackets and get better rewards after spending items, units and some really money to do their best this season. Now all alliances are ending 3 wars earlier than it was supposed to, kinda like season 27…. Will players get season rewards early and will alliances get anything now due to this?

Comments

• BinkPlayzBinkPlayz Posts: 99 ★★
    I'd say close to a day or two after the shut down (gives them time to look over the results much like the regular seasons with extra time for damage assessment for this bug)
  • benshbbenshb Posts: 798 ★★★★
    Drkara said:

Drkara said:

There should be compensation to adjust for alliances in between bracket/rankings. the last 3 wars would have helped. My alli is Gold 2, rank 55. 1-2 more wins likely would have gotten Gold 1 and better rewards.

So you looked into the future and saw that you made gold 1?
    Yes! Lol
    Their decision makes sense. But it is an error on them not me. As a business, if you make mistakes you make it up to your customers.
    Because they made a mistake they made it up to you to get your FULL season rewards early, didn't have to contribute 2 more wars to it. If they wanted they could decrease the amount of rewards, but they choose not to.
    Also probably if your alliance was on a winning spree, it was most likely that you will run into an alliance that would have obliterated you.
  • Scratchmaster23Scratchmaster23 Posts: 165 ★★
    Kabam......Does this mean rewards will be based on current rank or where alliances were prior to season 30?
  • The_man001The_man001 Posts: 624 ★★★

Drkara said:

Drkara said:

There should be compensation to adjust for alliances in between bracket/rankings. the last 3 wars would have helped. My alli is Gold 2, rank 55. 1-2 more wins likely would have gotten Gold 1 and better rewards.

So you looked into the future and saw that you made gold 1?
    Yes! Lol
    Their decision makes sense. But it is an error on them not me. As a business, if you make mistakes you make it up to your customers.
    Rewards in a competition such as War are not automatically owed. They're earned. While they may or may not decide to give something extra, people are not entitled to what they don't or can't run. You can't award a Win for a War that never happened.
    Actually u can't say that they never would have reached gold 1. May be if the season completed in a smooth way they could have reached gold 1. A season has 12 wars. Suppose an alliance looses first 3 wars back to back and their bracket fall by 1 lower than they generally are. And at that very time bug causes the season to stop abruptly. Do u think they really deserve that bracket just because of 3 wars they lost? Loosing wars decreases the war rating and low war rating means easy next wars

In this abrupt season ending there will always be some alliances that faces bad luck (high ranked alliances in a bracket)
    And there will be always alliances that experiences good luck( for example an alliance is ranked 1490 in gold 3 before the season ended.. If the season continued probably they would have ended being silver 1)
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,212 ★★★★★
    edited December 2021
    Jaded said:

Last time they ended season wars early we didn’t get the rewards till after the original ending date. I wouldn’t expect them till next week Wednesday the earliest.

Let's hope this doesn't happen, and we get rewards before AQ cycle is reset.
  • orpimeSorpimeS Posts: 26

orpimeS said:

@Blue_007 Some guys here seem to have missed your point. Just because Kabam is giving compensation doesn't mean you can't use units etc to try and do better in wars. That's on Kabam. My alliance is in a similar situation. After spending entire season in G2, we dropped down to G3 rank 14. And this war would have probably taken us back to G2. So there are alliances out there who will be robbed if compensation is not considered by Kabam.

I see, so it's Kabams fault for you dropping down, not because you lost the war that actually dropped you down?
    You should read again. It was that one war. Next war would have taken the alliance back up. Now, it would be silly if you question how the alliance is so confident about getting back to G2.
  • Blue_007Blue_007 Posts: 38
    Unyonface said:

So you want rewards for something you might have achieved, but can’t. You want to know if there will be anything given other than rewards for items, units or even real money in order to achieve a higher bracket in rewards for AW. Kabam has been giving countless items to help in AQ and AW so units and items shouldn’t be given back. Rewards for something you didn’t achieve should not be given. That’s like working 6 hours out of an 8 hour shift and still want 8 hours worth of pay….

Must you really be that person smh.
  • UnyonfaceUnyonface Posts: 519 ★★★
    Jaded said:

Unyonface said:

So you want rewards for something you might have achieved, but can’t. You want to know if there will be anything given other than rewards for items, units or even real money in order to achieve a higher bracket in rewards for AW. Kabam has been giving countless items to help in AQ and AW so units and items shouldn’t be given back. Rewards for something you didn’t achieve should not be given. That’s like working 6 hours out of an 8 hour shift and still want 8 hours worth of pay….

Actually in Canada if you get sent home from work with short notice for anything company side problems you still get your full hours expected to work. Example if you work in a lumber mill and the power goes out, if the company chooses to send you home they still have to pay your entire shift wage. Typically they would try to find whatever work for you they can but let’s just say they made a hard decision (like kabam did and they are Canadian) to send you home they owe you full wage.
    Actually even in the US, companies do this if it’s on their side. But that was not my point….

• JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

Jaded said:

Unyonface said:

Actually in Canada if you get sent home from work with short notice for anything company side problems you still get your full hours expected to work. Example if you work in a lumber mill and the power goes out, if the company chooses to send you home they still have to pay your entire shift wage. Typically they would try to find whatever work for you they can but let’s just say they made a hard decision (like kabam did and they are Canadian) to send you home they owe you full wage.
    Well, we're getting the "full wage." A better approximation is that kabam is paying us for a 40 hour work week, but some of the folks on here think they should also get paid for hypothetical overtime hours that they totally think they would've gotten. For anyone laying this game for longer than a couple years, this is not a new occurrence, I think even last year around this time we had to cancel aw season early too. You get rewards that are fair, and often a lil extra, and honestly you should be grateful for the time off of aw too. Nobody can say what the next war would've done, or the one after that or the one after that. Kabam is giving everyone the benefit of the doubt that they could at least maintain their position through the next few wars, and lots of us don't deserve that benefit.
    I’m not arguing anything about the rewards, I was merely disagreeing with @Unyonface 😂 not even in a serious tone.
  • AdamtazAdamtaz Posts: 31
    The way we need to look at the lost points from the last few wars is if kabam gave everyone the points for the win as everyone could of won everyone’s placings will be the same as it is now as we all would get the same points bonus so really it’s a pointless argument about getting compensated for the points you may or may not have got.

1 silver lining on this is if we get season rewards before the 6th of December(14 days before gifting) everyone is free to move alliances and gift bang on time. Maybe just saying
  • Our ally maintained gold 2 trend till yesterday. Today we are reverted back to gold 3. We maintainted winning streak in aw for gold 2. But due to the early season end it was a disappointment for us for reverting gold 2 to gold 3. Blue007 was in same situation like us. I can understand that.Some people cant understand what he was trying to say. Early season end benifits some and hurts some.
This discussion has been closed.