**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is there an iso/gold shortage?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Trizzy_MillzTrizzy_Millz Posts: 30
    Yes
    Monk1 said:

Pro tips…

Gold shortage - arena
    Iso shortage - open crystals from arenas

There is so much gold in game at the minute I am waiting for the day we can exchange it for something useful. Buying aq tickets with gold was one of best improvements in long time

How much are you grinding arenas? How much are you scoring and how many battles are you completing? Just because Gucci socks are available at Macy's doesn't mean they're accessible. It is nonsensical for it to be a necessity to grind arena for hours on resources that you have already earned.

I've T2A and even some T5BC set to expire at times because I don't have gold. It's not like I can spend gold on anything else besides ranking champions. If I don't have the ability to use resources that I've earned through completing content, there is an obvious deficit. Why don't the gold rewards match? The fact that I have to play other game modes to (barely) keep up with rewards earned from unrelated game modes is nonsense.
  • Options
    Trizzy_MillzTrizzy_Millz Posts: 30
    Yes

For everyone who's okay on iso, I do have a question, what is the best place to get shards/iso? I can't keep up even if I only use only class iso exclusively.

This will really depend on your roster size. I realized the other day I had 60k 4* shards. I popped 20k to get more iso. I'm at around 1.3 mil in champion base rating. I'm only missing about 30 4* champs and 50 5*.

The way the game is set up now, you can progress really fast. But you will plateau at a point because you can't get shards as quick because of duplication bonus.
  • Options
    MoeyTehrMoeyTehr Posts: 433 ★★
    No
    I'm sitting on 83m gold. I was very close to hitting 100m until we had those awesome deals where gold was the currency. Spent 15m or so on those! Been in the 80s since then but I've been slowing trending upward again.

As for ISO, I've always had at least 1k in overflow at all times for nearly two years, usually around at 1.5k-2k.

I've been Thronebreaker for several months and I've been ranking up like crazy...when I have the T5Bs. That's what I'm constantly short on.
  • Options
    Captain_MonticaCaptain_Montica Posts: 317 ★★
    edited December 2021
    Struggling with gold since offers came out
  • Options
    Yes
    Man There should be some Iso store or Crystals or something for F2P players ....
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,250 ★★★★★
    No

Monk1 said:

Pro tips…

Gold shortage - arena
    Iso shortage - open crystals from arenas

There is so much gold in game at the minute I am waiting for the day we can exchange it for something useful. Buying aq tickets with gold was one of best improvements in long time

How much are you grinding arenas? How much are you scoring and how many battles are you completing? Just because Gucci socks are available at Macy's doesn't mean they're accessible. It is nonsensical for it to be a necessity to grind arena for hours on resources that you have already earned.

I've T2A and even some T5BC set to expire at times because I don't have gold. It's not like I can spend gold on anything else besides ranking champions. If I don't have the ability to use resources that I've earned through completing content, there is an obvious deficit. Why don't the gold rewards match? The fact that I have to play other game modes to (barely) keep up with rewards earned from unrelated game modes is nonsense.
    Of course you have to play the other game modes. For cats, you have AQ. For shards and cats, you have AW. For more shards, you have incursions.

Now, if we were to discount arena as the “other game mode” you’ve mentioned, it’ll be unfair to keep the rest. So less all the extra resources you get from the “other game modes”, I doubt you’ll have a problem with matching the resources earned.
  • Options
    Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Just curious, for those complaining about the gold shortage how many of the gold deadpool offers did you buy and which quest did you run during the symbiote event?
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,219 ★★★★★
    Yes

I have plenty rankup material but no iso.

Look at this noob from August. He says he don't have iso. Amateurs

• Options
    GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,923 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Not for iso but for gold
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    No
    I think there is a surplus of champions not a shortage of gold/iso.
  • Options
    FitnesscwFitnesscw Posts: 216 ★★
    Yes
    Yes and no. Gold more so yes than no. Iso no. They are making it easy to get a few 4 stars a week if you wanted. If dupes then it's lots of iso
  • Options
    K_PK_P Posts: 137 ★★
    Yes
    I'd pay £100 for a t1 iso brick @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,955 ★★★★★
    No shortage here, 2000 iso bricks in overflow and 5m in gold. I don’t rank up everyone though,
  • Options
    SteveMSteveM Posts: 188
    I did think so until I decided to be a lot more strategic about my rank ups as well as crystal openings.