Ghost w/ Hood synergy

Is there a known bug with the ghost/hood synergy? I'm taking recoil damage when I know I shouldn't.

Comments

• Total_Domin01Total_Domin01 Member Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    A number of people have reported this, there's a big discussion somewhere on here about it
  • JohnnyRiotJohnnyRiot Member Posts: 10
    edited December 2021
    Hi Kabam!

Wanted to bring this back up because playing the game and still not fixed! Ghost mechanic with hood is she takes no damage while phase. Which allowed damage friendly mastery to phase the recoil with perfect phase dexterity. Players have taken a lot of time to master this skill. It’a a unique game play that a lot of people have invested time, money, and in game resources to master for years. And now it’s gone? Is it a frame rate issue or a nerf to the synergy? Thanks!!
  • MCOC_JCMMCOC_JCM Member Posts: 169

Hi Kabam!

Wanted to bring this back up because playing the game and still not fixed! Ghost mechanic with hood is she takes no damage while phase. Which allowed damage friendly mastery to phase the recoil with perfect phase dexterity. Players have taken a lot of time to master this skill. It’a a unique game play that a lot of people have invested time, money, and in game resources to master for years. And now it’s gone? Is it a frame rate issue or a nerf to the synergy? Thanks!!

I see this issue dating back to 2019. My Ghost (with The Hood synergy) just got KOd by Nick Fury's sp2 while phasing. Kabam: Please advise if you are looking into this bug. Thanks.