**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New kabam offer

In my option the new offer is not reall for us players who are level 60 more for new players it’s noce for them but isn’t really good as in terms for collecting

Comments

• DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    Black Friday is coming dude, why want offers before that anyway? These offers coming will most likely be worthy of buying every unit pack and the spending all those on unit deals.

So why the need for deals just before?
  • ApacheApache Posts: 558 ★★
    you guys need to relax and wait till next monday. im sure we'll be getting five star awakening deals with shards
  • Darkness82Darkness82 Posts: 275
    Cause kabam want new players to get there first 3 star you are right in saying it’s before but again it’s kabam who are making new players more welcomed
  • Darkness82Darkness82 Posts: 275
    Nope kabam don’t want that they want money this offer is so bad I. Agree with you though mate
  • I need them t2a's!
  • DReckoningDReckoning Posts: 57
    Darkness82 wrote: »
    Cause kabam want new players to get there first 3 star you are right in saying it’s before but again it’s kabam who are making new players more welcomed

Welcomed by having them pay for the 3*s? Lolol.
  • The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    It is easy to get ego-centric in this game. Only seeing perspective from where you are at currently. Everyone is susceptible to it so I get it. Me too I'm sure
    For certain content that you may have long forgotten about by now (RTTL for example), a max level max sig 3* with rabilities can perform better for a specific task than just any old 4*. My 3* max crossbones did way better at bypassing safegaurd on RTTL than any 4* I had at the time could power through since it didn't matter how strong they were.
    For some players, there are still reasons to use them. The max sig stone is really what is valuable.
    Now where has that same offer for 4* been?
  • Draco2199Draco2199 Posts: 803 ★★★
    It's only increased from 11K needed per day to 14.3K needed per day. So it's easy to say we won't hit it but Kabam will probably still give us the offer and arena.
  • RiegelRiegel Posts: 1,088 ★★★★
    Its the same as last years offer. Not sure why they would just regurgitate this a year later and think it's ok...