**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Actual compensation

I know this has been discussed over and over but I’m finding the gameplay to be draining, not only of my resources and cash but mentally. I was using this game as a way to connect with other players and just enjoy smashing some enemies. Currently parry/Dex works 1/3rd of the time, I’m using resources in AQ/AW and events that I never had to in the past. Kabam is apparently working on a fix but won’t be done until early 2022. So I’m the mean time we all keep plugging away hoping Kabam will do the right thing and offer compensation that people will actually use and frankly deserve. Just needed to vent!

Comments

• Options
    YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    Shepard69 said:

YoMoves said:

Jtakala said:

I know but it doesn’t feel like enough, I guess call me greedy but I would like to see better compensation. Units, 6* shards, I don’t know I was just venting my frustration

Don't get greedy. At this point you know what you're getting into when you attempt hard content. Should be noteworthy that I'm not having any issues at all anymore. Is that adjusting to a broken system? Maybe. But I'm completing all content tossed at me with little issue and don't need compensation...
    what a roundabout way to not address the point while patting yourself on the back repeatedly
    It addresses the point perfectly well. 6* shards and units aren't needed, as they aren't truly related to any possible issues. That, and given the scale and scope of the issues, at this point complaining about extra compensation is pointless. Maybe my point wasn't perfectly put across, but I know for a fact my entire alliance is getting by fine as is. So 'pat yourself on the back' I am not, merely explaining that more often than not the issues seem to be a vessel to beg for free stuff as opposed to actually extremely limiting. Thus, no additional compensation needed.
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★
    edited December 2021
    Jtakala said:

I know but it doesn’t feel like enough, I guess call me greedy but I would like to see better compensation. Units, 6* shards, I don’t know I was just venting my frustration

1) They'll never give units whenever remotely possible. The only two instances where units were given either involved the original gifting badge that came with the Starks briefcase or when the 22-hour event was unavailable and they gave everybody all the Milestone Rewards which included the 25 units.

2) you wanting free stuff because you feel it's owed to you is pretty much verbatim all the stuff we don't want to hear from people when we discuss compensation. When we discuss doing things right by the community, we aim to be reasonable. We already have enough people in this community who have an unhealthy attitude of entitlement and they kill the fun just as much as the bugs do.

3) after reading some of the other replies in this thread I have to say that I fully support the idea of a weekly solo support package to help those of you who need it with other content but I have to be honest, I am one of the people who has benefited greatly from the current weekly Alliance support packages and I wouldn't want those to stop either. A lot, like myself who aren't the strongest players have actually been finally given an opportunity to grow as players and become stronger because we have a more steady amount of potions and revives at our disposal. So hopefully they consider doing something like that as well for the solo players.
  • Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    YoMoves said:

You get compensation literally every week.

1 time.. 2 times.. 3 times its compensation..
    After 6 months.. its pretty much an insult
  • Options
    JhonST33JhonST33 Posts: 499 ★★★
    I guess kabam should place the word "compensation" as spam, so all discussions that have thar word will be trated as spam.
  • Options
    LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    I think general revives should be given more often at a higher quality. I’m unsure about compensation outside of that.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★

Jtakala said:

1) They'll never give units whenever remotely possible. The only two instances where units were given either involved the original gifting badge that came with the Starks briefcase or when the 22-hour event was unavailable and they gave everybody all the Milestone Rewards which included the 25 units.

2) you wanting free stuff because you feel it's owed to you is pretty much verbatim all the stuff we don't want to hear from people when we discuss compensation. When we discuss doing things right by the community, we aim to be reasonable. We already have enough people in this community who have an unhealthy attitude of entitlement and they kill the fun just as much as the bugs do.

3) after reading some of the other replies in this thread I have to say that I fully support the idea of a weekly solo support package to help those of you who need it with other content but I have to be honest, I am one of the people who has benefited greatly from the current weekly Alliance support packages and I wouldn't want those to stop either. A lot, like myself who aren't the strongest players have actually been finally given an opportunity to grow as players and become stronger because we have a more steady amount of potions and revives at our disposal. So hopefully they consider doing something like that as well for the solo players.
    *Mastery changes involved Units. Not that I'm agreeing with the expectations. Just clarifying.
  • Options
    Cap45Cap45 Posts: 419 ★★
    I do somewhat agree with this post, these current compensations are pointless right now. I’m not asking for shards or stuff, but maybe something that will lift a persons spirits up after a stupid loss with the parry or dex issue. Not a big compensation, but not a worthless one, besides it’s the season of giving. I suggest something like a selector, where u choose something that u think u will need that specific week, maybe it’s 2 revives and health potions, or 4K 4* shards for iso, or even some kind of catalysts. I know some people are loaded on all that stuff, but then y do they need any kind of compensation. @Kabam Miike or anyone else, maybe consider this just for this month, it’s the season of giving and receiving joy from that. Have a merry Christmas season!
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,739 ★★★★★
    It is fine to vent from time to time, so I am not gonna shame you for it, nor give you a disagree.

However wanting to be compensated for sth you did not lose (6* shards) is indeed greedy.

My advice to you would be to just take a break from the game. It's gonna be christmas, so you might wanna try to really just chill. Don't tryhard, turn on the game occasionally for fun and live your life a bit. Next year you can try to return with newfound will to play and hopefilly the issues will be fixed soon.
  • Options
    I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,188 ★★★★
    They should give us a choice and let us choose which compensation we want every week like whether we want solo or alliance
  • Options
    Forgotten2Forgotten2 Posts: 172 ★★
    Jtakala said:

I know this has been discussed over and over but I’m finding the gameplay to be draining, not only of my resources and cash but mentally. I was using this game as a way to connect with other players and just enjoy smashing some enemies. Currently parry/Dex works 1/3rd of the time, I’m using resources in AQ/AW and events that I never had to in the past. Kabam is apparently working on a fix but won’t be done until early 2022. So I’m the mean time we all keep plugging away hoping Kabam will do the right thing and offer compensation that people will actually use and frankly deserve. Just needed to vent!

They're giving you aq/aw health pots and revives why are you still dying each day?
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★

Jtakala said:

*Mastery changes involved Units. Not that I'm agreeing with the expectations. Just clarifying.
    Which even then aren't a lot of units when you add it all up. You're talking about at most 25 units similar to what you would get in a Solo event. Now if you're the type of person to swap back and forth between suicides and regular Mastery, that's really a you thing because you're the one that's choosing to do that repeatedly.
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    JhonST33 said:

I guess kabam should place the word "compensation" as spam, so all discussions that have thar word will be trated as spam.

It really is the new rank down tickets. I wish the forums had a setting where you could ban certain key words
  • Options
    NastyPhishNastyPhish Posts: 583 ★★★
    I disagree with most of the people posting in this thread. Since the parry dex bugs began. I’ve missed a lot of rewards and haven’t been able to push content normally.

Rewards I’ve missed:

A week of summer of pain rewards (first week bug dropped)
    Side quest rewards 2-3 months
    Cavalier EQ rewards 2 months

Could I have done these? Sure. Would it have been worth the added revives and potions? Not in my opinion.
  • Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★

I disagree with most of the people posting in this thread. Since the parry dex bugs began. I’ve missed a lot of rewards and haven’t been able to push content normally.

Rewards I’ve missed:

A week of summer of pain rewards (first week bug dropped)
    Side quest rewards 2-3 months
    Cavalier EQ rewards 2 months

Could I have done these? Sure. Would it have been worth the added revives and potions? Not in my opinion.

Seems its an issue of adjusting more than the bugs.
    A week of summer of pain, a lot of people were able to adjust and do it. The bugs dont affect YOU only,
    Side quest 2-3 months.. there was 2 months of no SQ, and the others weren't that hard.
    EQ even with parry dex its not impossible to do itemless.
    I read a lot of posts like this.. others saying "Oh i am TB, i should be able to do Cav EQ no problem!..." It takes a broad roster not a title to do things