**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Did the Hype for Nebula die down?

PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
Worth r3 unduped? The sig seems to only make a difference when its high vs just at s20.

Comments

• Options
    RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    She seems pretty good
  • Options
    J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 865 ★★★★
    She’s a decent champ, I have a r2 sig 20. I think she needs high sig but couldn’t possibly know in practical just theory. I do think she’s fine at r2 especially if she’s unduped, I wouldn’t r3.
  • Options
    AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 933 ★★★
    edited December 2021
    Check karatemike’s vid on YouTube. Shows how good she is now. Also being triple immune is helpful.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    Ajisdope said:

Check karatemike’s vid on YouTube. Shows how good she is now. Also being triple immune is helpful.

if she was actually triple immune
  • Options
    rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    She's really good, but I don't see the point in taking her to r3 unless you have resources expiring.
  • Options

Ajisdope said:

She is tho.
    And i dunno about the hype dying down. Lots of my ally mates including myself took her to r3 and havent seen any regret it
    I heard some negative things about her like the low block proficiency, regen not being enough to sustain suicides like the other robots, the reliance on proxima synergy (i guess thats only for short fights like AW?). There’s a couple other negative things I can’t remember.

I was going to rank her for another emp mod counter and having a shock champ with shock immunity in general is useful. The power lock from sp1 I’ve heard from some puts her as a top tech power control champ too
  • Options
    SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★

Ajisdope said:

Bleed, poison, and shock. That's three isn't it?
  • Options
    Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,625 ★★★★★
    No matter how good the buff is after a month we looking forward to the next buffs. She is very good now though
  • Options

Ajisdope said:

She is tho.
    And i dunno about the hype dying down. Lots of my ally mates including myself took her to r3 and havent seen any regret it
    oh did they fix the bug where she can be bled and poisoned?
  • Options
    Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    I dunno. I used an unawakened R5 4* to clear most of ROL on one of my baby alt accounts the other day. Took awhile to figure out that I like the SP 3 into SP2 cycle better than the SP2 alone. Obv don’t have despair unlocked on that account, but suspect she have even been able to deal with wolverine with that on.
  • Options
    FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    I have her at R3. She’s great. Not Warlock level but up there somewhere behind him.
  • Options
    CyborgNinja135CyborgNinja135 Posts: 1,109 ★★★★
    Rookiie said:

Dude, don’t let what others say affect your judgement.
    Nebula is a utility truck and a powerhouse.
    She’s got Triple Immunities, Power Control, reduces Robot AAR, massive shock damage, increased Combat Power Rate from her sig and strong Regen.
    She’s one of the best Tech champs, even better than Guardian (imo) because her utility is more accessible.
    I have her at R3 and just today I took her for a run in 6.3.1; top, top champ.

Better than Guardian? Yeah that's a no from me.
  • Options
    edited December 2021

Rookiie said:

She’s got Triple Immunities, Power Control, reduces Robot AAR, massive shock damage, increased Combat Power Rate from her sig and strong Regen.
    She’s one of the best Tech champs, even better than Guardian (imo) because her utility is more accessible.

Interesting comparison.

Guardians power control has to sacrifice damage, whereas for nebula its much more sustainable.

Power control is huge to have, but guardian is more tanky and sustainable.

Both need an sp3 to get their damage cycle, but guardian has the edge in damage.

Nebs has triple immunities and one that is huge to have as a robot since there’s nodes that punish robots with shocks for being bleed immune. Also EMP mod exists. On the other hand, guardian has fantastic energy resistances.

Nebs access to shock can also be good for things like thunderstruck.

It’s a pretty close matchup.
  • Options
    She’s awesome IMO. Took mine to R3 unduped and she absolutely melts stuff, especially if you bring Proxima. For me she’s comfortably in the top 5 of the tech class.
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

Ajisdope said:

She is tho.
    oh did they fix the bug where she can be bled and poisoned?
    If im not mistaken thats only against apoc
    Even Joe too
  • Options
    AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 933 ★★★

Ajisdope said:

• Options
    Cam97Cam97 Posts: 364
    I was stuck on 6.1.2 ultron before her buff for ages. So ill always be grateful of this buff. I wouldn't r3 her personally unless i had extra rank up materials.
  • Options

Ajisdope said:

• Options
    Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★

Ajisdope said:

I think they’re talking about the bug that was allowing certain champs to inflict bleed and/or poison on her
  • Options
    Lovejoy72 said:

Ajisdope said:

I think they’re talking about the bug that was allowing certain champs to inflict bleed and/or poison on her
    That makes more sense then. Thx
  • Options
    RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,772 ★★★★★
    edited December 2021
    Polygon said:

Rookiie said:

Interesting comparison.

Guardians power control has to sacrifice damage, whereas for nebula its much more sustainable.

Power control is huge to have, but guardian is more tanky and sustainable.

Both need an sp3 to get their damage cycle, but guardian has the edge in damage.

Nebs has triple immunities and one that is huge to have as a robot since there’s nodes that punish robots with shocks for being bleed immune. Also EMP mod exists. On the other hand, guardian has fantastic energy resistances.

Nebs access to shock can also be good for things like thunderstruck.

It’s a pretty close matchup.

I think in time this gap will be closed. I actually think people will end up preferring Nebula to Guardian (sorry @odishika123).

He’s got some great stuff going on for him, but like you said, it comes at the expense of his damage. His Power Control, 2nd Armour Up Force Field and ability to Block Unblockable Specials thrown by Mutants all consume Forcd Field charges.

And his rotation until that bursty SP2 is God-awful boring.

Nebula, on the other hand, is quite scary when she hits that SP3. Shocks and Amp charges left, right and center. Power control, AAR, increased DPS, increased Combat Power Rate, and a massive SP2 all at your fingertips.

Juicy.
  • Options
    RavenKeeperRavenKeeper Posts: 279 ★★★
    No she's still a goddess
  • Options
    Lovejoy72 said:

Ajisdope said:

yep
  • Options
    007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    She is my queen 👑 mvp for my Elder's Bane run act 5 final Ultron.
    Nebula made it happen. Old memories.
    She is a very good champion.
    Depend on the player.