**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

This is amazing!

ShinyuuShinyuu Posts: 284 ★★★
You got to check out this man's videos on his channel like the amount of hours he must have put into creating these videos shows his love for this game and it also shows just how amazing this game looks...shoutout to MK20 for his videos and to Kabam for such an incredible team to give us these amazing animations from champs in the game...I just discovered his videos on YouTube but I think when you watch them you'll understand why I posted this...give this man a follow he definitely deserves it for this video alone...check out his Legends tribute also it's good but this is my favorite so far
https://youtu.be/YWu2XRwA3Fs

Comments

• Options
    ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★

These official cinematic trailers are something else man. Can you imagine an Arcane like series that follows the lore of MCOC but with this kind of visual style? Emphasis on ‘imagine’ because that would be impractical from a budgetary standpoint.

They used to have "The Story so far" but the story ended with Act 6 with the resurrection of Carina and that was last year. Still nothing on Act 7 story. Granted, the story is more boring than the other Acts.
  • Options
    ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★
    Someone disagree-spamming all the comments. Perhaps you can say what you disagree with.