Options

Incursion is Worthless Mode (BUGS)

007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★

The incursion chat is gone.
The connection suddenly gone and game revolt back to main screen.
Then ofcourse the player leaves.

Why not make this a SOLO mode?
I mean thisnis bogus.
What's wrong with that?

I mean there are some good life improvement. Like - the bogus offer pops up while opening crystals are gine with one click. (Still don't know why they are still here)

Then while playing arena. If 5 star are selected the selection Remains. Doesn't need to go back to selection every time.

These are good changes.

But incursion has been a pain for a long time.

It's a bad game mode. People don't have time to communicate and invest 45 mnt to 1 hour on a game mode depend on another player.

Just make this a solo mode.

Comments

• Options
    Aegon87Aegon87 Posts: 45
    i agree with that
  • Options
    007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    Dukenpuke said:

I made an alt account and just do incursions with myself twice per month to get the zone rewards in sections 7/8.

Give this man a medel 🥇
  • Options
    Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★
    Dukenpuke said:

I made an alt account and just do incursions with myself twice per month to get the zone rewards in sections 7/8.

Given that I've tried this myself a couple times I can confidently say that finding a good incursion partner is infinitely less boring. Even with two devices it's a horrible way to play
  • Options
    Pseudo_19Pseudo_19 Posts: 396 ★★
    They changed this a while ago but there is not time restrictions anymore, you can stay in the same incursion for what I assume to be the entire month until it resets, might even be indefinite