**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Alliance war season 30 rewards not received

Hey all KABAM people.
We did a long progress from gold 3 to gold 1. And suddenly you cancel the aw season 30. That's was ok. But from last 3 days till now we didn't get any season rewards. It's showing still calculating. Can I know which kind of old calculator you guys are using. Please we have to prepare for next season so release those rewards within today. Or give us compensation on that. It's not our fault all the bugs created by your dev team and we are suffering and that's not acceptable.

Comments

• Aegon87Aegon87 Posts: 45
    you have to wait 2 days more kido
  • The_man001The_man001 Posts: 624 ★★★

For the love of all that is holy please stop creating threads on this

These are civil posts at least lol... Groups on line chat are praising kabam in a quite uncivil way lol
  • PlantesanPlantesan Posts: 335 ★★
    Zan0 said:

hmdemera said:

As an ally leader, this delay is causing me to lose recruits. They are reluctant to move after today's "Cut off". Yes, I've explained it's a 14 day wait rather than an actual cut off. Players are nervous nonetheless, and don't want to chance it with Kabam. Who can blame them with Kabam's recent track record? I don't care so much about the rewards, but need them to drop soon so we can get things moving again.

But the thing is the season doesn’t actually end until later this week so the rewards aren’t delayed at all
    I could be mistaken, but if this is in reference to the gifting Event coming up and the minimum day requirement people need for it to count in a new ally, this delay does serve as a very inconvenient speed bump for those affected 🤷‍♂️?
  • Carter22Carter22 Posts: 56
    Irumili said:

Oh no them kids are starting to cry. Jeez look how entitled you are. Yikes. Get a life dude

Aren’t u the one playing a kids game as an adult lmao 😂
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,172 ★★★★★
    They have to ensure that the cancellation of the season does not incorrectly impact the rewards. And it was the weekend. So calm your childish selves. You’ll get your virtual doodads soon enough.

• daveyj_196_daveyj_196_ Posts: 437
    SHOW SOME PATIENCE. ITS GETTING RIDICULOUS NOW.
  • Plantesan said:

Zan0 said:

hmdemera said:

As an ally leader, this delay is causing me to lose recruits. They are reluctant to move after today's "Cut off". Yes, I've explained it's a 14 day wait rather than an actual cut off. Players are nervous nonetheless, and don't want to chance it with Kabam. Who can blame them with Kabam's recent track record? I don't care so much about the rewards, but need them to drop soon so we can get things moving again.

But the thing is the season doesn’t actually end until later this week so the rewards aren’t delayed at all
    I could be mistaken, but if this is in reference to the gifting Event coming up and the minimum day requirement people need for it to count in a new ally, this delay does serve as a very inconvenient speed bump for those affected 🤷‍♂️?
    The thing is, the season would have ended on Wednesday if it were still live. So people would have been complaining either way. The early closure could have benefitted peopled, but even if they wait till Wednesday for rewards, then nothing would have changed besides not having to do wars
  • When you send my rewards didn't received my alliance mate received but me not
  • itzShadow420itzShadow420 Posts: 28
    Carter22 said:

Irumili said:

Oh no them kids are starting to cry. Jeez look how entitled you are. Yikes. Get a life dude

Aren’t u the one playing a kids game as an adult lmao 😂
    Omg pls show me the contract where this game is restricted for kids, and way more adults play this game than kids lol.