**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

EQ 2.2. One fight that shows attitude to players and game

O_Deadpool_OO_Deadpool_O Posts: 140 ★★
edited December 2021 in General Discussion
This month event quest, 2.2 (for avengers). There is a King Groot on one path. According to nodes, avenger should somehow inflict power drain to enemy.
BUT! King Groot IS IMMUNE TO POWER DRAIN. So, you cannot get any charge in this fight. Besides, the fight is too long as King Groot gets additional power after he throws special attack.
I think this situation shows that Kabam make all these experiments with nodes without even knowledge of champions which are on the map.

Comments

• Options
    Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,833 ★★★★★
    I think they knew .. it’s some kind of a plot twist 🙂

Jk
  • Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    edited December 2021
    Just don’t try to use avengers… seems simple. Claire melts him… as do Diablo and Voodoo.
  • Options
    heruheru511heruheru511 Posts: 164 ★★
    edited December 2021
    Namor ftw 🏄‍♂️
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    I’m OK with the occasional hard champ on a path. I used Swigil against him. She had 5 charges from previous fight on path.
  • Options
    Zhahovic7Zhahovic7 Posts: 35

I’m OK with the occasional hard champ on a path. I used Swigil against him. She had 5 charges from previous fight on path.

Pardon me, 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘸𝘪𝘨𝘪𝘭?
  • Options
    AATTAATT Posts: 525 ★★★
    Zhahovic7 said:

Pardon me, 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘸𝘪𝘨𝘪𝘭?

Scarlet witch sigil
  • Options
    silentagsilentag Posts: 429 ★★★
    This has always been a thing. They always throw champs on paths that force you to get a little more creative, sometimes going against the beneficial nodes. This was a very common thing iirc from mutant benefitting nodes from earlier this year.
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,029 ★★★★★
    As others are saying, yes, this is a champion you won’t be able to use the beneficial node against. However, it’s not as though King Groot is a difficult defender in his own right. As long as you’re baiting the Sp1, you never even need to take a blocked hit against him.
  • Options
    I was able to get two of those charges off him using switch
  • Options
    KingInBlackKingInBlack Posts: 312 ★★★
    I honestly didn't even notice him there. I didn't bother with following the design most quests but this one I loved because i jump at every chance to use my Vision AoU and he owned this quest.