**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Announcing: The Champions of Valhalla Event

Comments

• Options
    Sounds interesting.but I can not understand it.haha
  • Options
    What's the special on this Monday..?
  • Options
    All this Valor system is LoL but why game team increased second purchasing, by God to collect 1000k Valor was not easy job. 😡😠😫😩😳
  • Options
    RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,507 ★★★★★
    @Kabam Miike can we get an update on the potential comp for those who were locked out of the Valor Quests?
  • Options
    Cesaret sınavlarını bulamıyorum siz otomatik. Başlatın
  • Options
    Otomatik başlatın maceraları arattirmayin bizi rica ederiz
  • Options
    How is it that we have had shock, sp3 and incinerate at least 2 times each so far and no bleed or poison vanquishing blows. It says general bracket can’t repeat these but the opposite seems to be true.
  • Options
    Or is my definition of “will not repeat” incorrect...
  • Options
    Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    itll be shock, sp3, shock, incinerate, sp3

it won't be shock shock shock sp3 sp3 sp3

it won't repeat. @StarFighter0717
  • Options
    Otomatik başlatın
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,547 ★★★★★
    Too many posts to wade through. Do we know when the Valor store closes?

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    I have extremely requested to give a 4* Magik from premium or at least from 4* crystal but OMG I was given 6 chamions other than Magik from my 6 crystals of the 4*....... really very unfair KABAM. ☹️
  • Options
    I need a 4 star player and i am very excited for it.
  • Options
    Where to know about the bounty missions someone please help me where to find bounty missions
  • Options
    OMG KABAM valor is great but achieving last milestone required too much grinding. Can you make it easier in last days please.
  • Options
    Please Kabam exclude Incineration and Shock from Regnarok Vanquishing Blow in Arena. Because surely less possibilities of both than other requirements.
  • Options
    gohard123gohard123 Posts: 998 ★★★
    Everyone (1-10000) gets the champion of valhalla title right?
  • Options
    RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    gohard123 wrote: »
    Everyone (1-10000) gets the champion of valhalla title right?

Yes, as long as you are within the top 10000, you get the title
  • Options
    Batty_NumppoBatty_Numppo Posts: 288 ★★★
    What is the conversion rate of valor to gold after everything has expired?
  • Options
    BowlSheetBowlSheet Posts: 113
    Bump to that. What is the Valor to Gold coversion rate? I was going to buy 4 3* crystals, which are worthless to me, but would prefer a favorable exchange rate. Alternatively, is there any viable way to earn 100k Valor with Arena out of the mix and monthly challenge maps done? I am short for a T4 basic
  • Options
    RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    BowlSheet wrote: »
    Bump to that. What is the Valor to Gold coversion rate? I was going to buy 4 3* crystals, which are worthless to me, but would prefer a favorable exchange rate. Alternatively, is there any viable way to earn 100k Valor with Arena out of the mix and monthly challenge maps done? I am short for a T4 basic

1 gold per valor.
  • Options
    Hey Summoners!

We're coming to a close on the Champions of Valhalla event. Just to recap on the ways to collect and spend Valor:

- The Gods of the Arena Event Quest ends December 6th at 10AM PST.
    - 4-Star Featured Hero Arenas have already ended.
    - The last Vanquishing Blow Solo Events ends December 5th at 4PM PST.
    - All Tests of Valor end on December 6th at 10AM PST. Any in-progress will end at that time!
    - The Valor Store will only be around for a short while after December 6th, 10AM PST so be sure to spend it before then!
    - Prizes for the Valor Leaderboard will be awarded within two weeks of the event ending, because we need some time to review Summoners to ensure there were no nefarious means used.
    - Any remaining Valor will be converted into Gold around December 13th, 10AM PST.

Now, we should talk about a few edge cases, because some of you might notice some weird goings ons with the Leaderboard following the end of all of this. The Leaderboard will still be active for a little while after the end of the event, and as we go through and ensure that nothing sneaky happened, some players will move around. Even though these events have ended, players may still have Valor in their stash that they have not claimed. This means that upon claiming it, they may still move up in the Leaderboards, causing others to move down. This doesn't mean that they have any advantage over others, as they earned this Valor the same as everybody else. Just something to keep in mind.

For all of those players that haven't claimed their Valor yet, remember that when the Valor store goes away, you can't exchange your Valor for anything until it is converted to Gold. There will be no leeway on this, and it is not possible for us manually do these transactions for you, because Valor does not work the same way as other currencies in The Contest, and we have provided plenty of notice.

Lastly, as we do our last audits of Valor amounts, we will be adjusting ranks for players that received more or less Valor than they should have, and will be zero-ing out the Ranks for any instances of Automation or other nefarious means.

Also to note: The original post claimed that Valor would disappear upon updating to the latest version of the game on December 6th. This is no longer the case.
  • Options
    Dear Kabam Miike nicely performed your tasks, thanks
    Worthy Warrior.
  • Options
    DONZALOOG1234DONZALOOG1234 Posts: 151
    So far I only played two bounty missions.
    I never see any!
  • Options
    Do you get stark enhanced spiderman as a reward
  • Options
    I don’t know how much I played but I played many bounty missions.
  • Options
    AnonymousAnonymous Posts: 508 ★★★
    What is the gold:valor swap ratio? 1:1?
  • Options
    Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Anonymous wrote: »

for the millionth time, yes
  • Options
    AnonymousAnonymous Posts: 508 ★★★
    Primmer79 wrote: »
    Anonymous wrote: »

for the millionth time, yes

Thanks. I read through this forum and didn't see an answer.
  • Options
    When do we receive our insider points for completing the event story quests?