**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

No Goblin / Ock in top 12 Champs Poll

What gives? They’re not trophy champs and they came out before Morningstar.

Comments

• DrchucklesDrchuckles Posts: 28
    No Blade, either. If Mephisto is on the list, Blade should be as well.
  • ThedaninblackThedaninblack Posts: 21
    edited November 2017
    @Drchuckles acually no. They said the last champ included would Be Morningstar. Mephisto came before her. So no Blade, Fragglerok or Hela. And no Dec. champ.
  • SpinoSpino Posts: 241
    And where would be the voting place ?
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    Why no doc oc or Goblin though? They were before Blade....
  • I'm going to give Kabam the benefit of the doubt and say that they forgot to add Doc Ock and GG to the list. I'm personally not going to buy the crystal, but I know a good amount of people who would prefer one of those 2 over the current frontrunners (stark and SL).

If it IS a mistake, Kabam should reset the survey so it doesn't skew the results, seeing as how you can't vote more than once.
  • KarinshiKarinshi Posts: 280 ★★
    xd998ka5pnal.png
    from Marvel Trucos
    so again! where are GG and Doc
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    #Balance
  • DrOctavius2_2DrOctavius2_2 Posts: 432 ★★
    Let’s all vote for Mephisto so we have to waste units when we face him in AW lol
  • IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
    GG is being added to premiums tomorrow and Doc ock on dec 5th so makes perfect sense to keep them out
  • Draco2199Draco2199 Posts: 803 ★★★
    Maybe they don't have a list of champs that were released.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    IanMoone wrote: »
    GG is being added to premiums tomorrow and Doc ock on dec 5th so makes perfect sense to keep them out

Except Spark was just added to the PHC pool and is included in the vote.
  • LinkWink10LinkWink10 Posts: 7
    They're missing quite a few tech champs. How did they not double check the poll before putting it up? I really want a Doc Ock too 😓
  • FivesFives Posts: 118 ★★
    Would a mod like to clarify? I would definitely have voted for Doc.

Thing is, let's say they did accidentally leave him out. What are they going to do? Start the poll over? It's been up for long enough at this point that that's not really an option. Honestly, I kinda just see kabam ignoring this one.
  • I was really sad. I, too was going to vote for doc ock, I think he is so cool
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Although I'll vote for Starky, but I think Doc Oc is still a pretty decent Tech champ and he deserves a place in this voting poll. It is a sham to see him being missed out.

For this coming holiday session emphasizing on loving & giving, if Kabam can give every player a free 4* Doc Oc, I'm sure everyone will forgive you for missing him out in the voting poll, how about that? :)
  • Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    Wow, I figured someone from the home office would have chimed in by now.
  • ScottryanScottryan Posts: 467 ★★★
    Drchuckles wrote: »
    No Blade, either. If Mephisto is on the list, Blade should be as well.

No, he shouldnt be. They said theycwould include morning star and all champs before her
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    Rogue42 wrote: »

Me too,lol.
  • TKalTKal Posts: 534 ★★
    Rogue42 wrote: »

Me too,lol.

If they don’t respond, they can say they didn’t know :)
  • 1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    does it truly matter? they wont hit 1mil likes by 12/4
  • FivesFives Posts: 118 ★★
    does it truly matter? they wont hit 1mil likes by 12/4

Touche
  • Draco2199Draco2199 Posts: 803 ★★★
    I think they are included in the science poll
  • RehctansBewRehctansBew Posts: 442 ★★★
    I checked Science, couldn't find them either. But that was only logical. They might be under mutant.
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Hey All,

So, I talked to the team about this, and it looks like there were some mistakes with the polls. The Tech Pool is missing a few Champs, including Doc Oc, Green Goblin, and Howard. Unfortunately, while you guys pointed this out to us fairly quickly, it was too late. It is not possible for us to add more options to the poll after it has been launched, and if we were to restart it with the new options, we would have to reset every poll, which have seen over eighty thousand votes already cast.

This was our bad, and we're really sorry that we can't fix it at this time.

you can change the name of the crystal to top 13 champion crystal, while adding and poll for champions we forgot about