Sinister Celebration progress reset when Chapter 2 came out [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Options
    Joker1976Joker1976 Posts: 448 ★★
    Yep same here,..and second half of legendary (electro) quest won’t unlock
  • Options
    mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    Wiredawg1 said:

@Kabam Miike can ya let us know if we can run week 1 to unlock 2 or get this fixed. Thanks

Personally I would recommend against re-running it, if you get rewards a second time it could end up being considered an exploit.
  • Options
    gazbeagazbea Posts: 60
    @Kabam Zibiit it was only Epic
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,310 ★★★★★

Letting the team know so they can take a look. For those who haven't already, can you let us know what difficulties reset for you?

Only Epic. Just curious if we're good to go on doing it again or not.
  • Options
    DurbzDurbz Posts: 6
    Only epic reset for me
  • Options
    Wiredawg1Wiredawg1 Posts: 504 ★★★★

Letting the team know so they can take a look. For those who haven't already, can you let us know what difficulties reset for you?

@Kabam Zibiit 2.2 is also locked on legendary
  • Options
    Joker1976Joker1976 Posts: 448 ★★
    Second half of todays legendary quest will also not unlock for me and my epics last week reset
  • Options
    Amms90Amms90 Posts: 335 ★★★
    Wiredawg1 said:

@Kabam Zibiit 2.2 is also locked on legendary
    that's how it's supposed to be from the event description. First week 1.1 and 1.2 then 2.1 then 2.2 and so on 1 mission per week
  • Options
    DontsellthemDontsellthem Posts: 768 ★★★
    Same here. 2.1 legendary 100% explored but won’t let me in 2.2. Says coming soon
  • Options
    CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    thought it refreshed on mcoc timeline, so around 6 hours ish left before next one opens right??
  • Options

I’ve also made a post about it, but in case you didn’t see it, epic difficulty was the only one reset for me.
  • Options
    Dmo1973Dmo1973 Posts: 43
    edited December 2021
    Just Epic reset on mine
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,260 ★★★★★

Same here. 2.1 legendary 100% explored but won’t let me in 2.2. Says coming soon

2.2 is released next week. It was Chapter 1.1, 1.2 released last week, then each quest is released weekly
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    All four difficulties have 2.2. locked for me
  • Options
    fourkwardfourkward Posts: 39
    I logged into the game, went into side quest to fight in 2 nd week, all levels for chapter 2 were open except epic. I 100% all of chapter 1 of all levels. Some members in my alley have no chapter 2 open, some have only 1 chapter 2 open. Not sure what’s going on, I really don’t want to have to do epic again. Just time consuming.
  • Options
    Noise72Noise72 Posts: 337 ★★★
    Will players be penalized for re-playing Epic difficulty? One of my alliance mates went through it again before realizing he had already done it.
  • Options
    RB65RB65 Posts: 28

The announcement post shows 2.2 releases next week. 12/15
  • Options
    Epic mode is the only mode resetting in the A sinister celebration event its allowing players to go back in and gain the rewards that was already gained before
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    RB65 said:

The announcement post shows 2.2 releases next week. 12/15
    Ah, my b
  • Options
    Me too. I got epic difficult reset to chapter 1.
    Here’s a photo.
  • Options
    CweeshypooCweeshypoo Posts: 3
    I didn’t even realize that I re did the first chapter. Just wanted people to know of this issue and to Kabam, I did not realize that I re did this and I was not trying to take advantage of any additional rewards. I chose cosmic for my fragments and I will not do any more of that side quest until I know it’s fixed.

• Options
    RamolokkoRamolokko Posts: 2
    edited December 2021

First of all, I would like to say take it easy to all my Kabam employees, but I can't say this because I haven't seen any positive work.. I finished the Single Round, the new side event on my main account, now I looked, the roads I went were reset and I was late to realize this so I'll play again 100% I did any punishment about this issue will it happen? It's not my fault, it's your fault if it was reset at the end, I hope you don't have a sanction on this issue, it wasn't very impressive in the awards anyway.. I present my respects..
  • Options
    Mjames769Mjames769 Posts: 16

For Me it’s just been Epic but for members of a discord server I’m on they’ve said it’s been legendary as well

• Options
    CweeshypooCweeshypoo Posts: 3
    fourkward said:

It’s broken. Different for all members. Frustrating

I just hope they don’t think I’m trying to cheat and get more rewards lol
  • Options
    CyborgNinja135CyborgNinja135 Posts: 1,117 ★★★★

All difficulties but legendary reset for me
  • Options
    SJP_7SJP_7 Posts: 25
    Epic and legendary reset for me