Options

Kabam Appreciation

13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,423 ★★★★★
Thank you Kabam a amazing game I enjoy playing this game almost every day A lot of people don't understand how hard it is to run a game like this making new champs and content and fixing bugs cheers to 7 years to a great game

Comments

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,265 ★★★★★

yall wanna keep appreciating kabam after theyve been deleting peoples actual concerns on forum and they simply delete them and belittle our voices...

ok...

That perception isn't based in reality.
  • Options
    Xva23Xva23 Posts: 500 ★★★

DawsMan said:

yall wanna keep appreciating kabam after theyve been deleting peoples actual concerns on forum and they simply delete them and belittle our voices...

ok...

really cause i bet you didnt see concernedplayers999 follow message posted on forums right.... you kinda sound like kabam.. out of site out of mind right
    There are guidelines and rules about what you're allowed to post on the forum.
    if you saw what was posted and deleted you would know it followed the rules... did you read the first post he made??? didnt get a single reply from kabam.. seatin the whale makes a YT post and gets attention in forum by kabam in less than 12 hours... money patterns are always a priority over the actual people...
    If you actually paid attention in the forums, you'd know that Mike referenced that, saying they read all the feedback and send it forward, but they can't respond to each of them, they're humans too. If you want a lightning quick response to every player from kabam, try getting the automated support, cause that's the only way it'll happen
  • Options
    mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    It's actually nice to see someone who is happy with how things are going for them, maybe not full satisfied with the game, but appreciative of the efforts put forward.

All in all the Mods here do take a ton of .

• Options

ok...

Yeah because they never delete posts, threads, and leave threads up with 1000’s of views and hundreds of responses without saying a word. Yeah that NEVER happens.
    They delete/merge as per the Forum rules and protocol. They have never belittled people.
  • Options
    K_P said:

ok...

Yeah because they never delete posts, threads, and leave threads up with 1000’s of views and hundreds of responses without saying a word. Yeah that NEVER happens.
    They delete/merge as per the Forum rules and protocol. They have never belittled people.
    Just because they can doesn't mean it's the right thing to do
    Define right. Right is the job they have. If that's the protocol they're trained to do, then that's the right thing to do.
  • Options
    My experience on here since it started is that people have a very broad definition of what's productive and constructive. I've seen many conversations that may have had valid points behind them, but were just a dog pile.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,069 ★★★★★
    K_P said:

ok...

Forum posts that break forum ToS shouldn't be removed?
  • Options
    SunstruckSunstruck Posts: 80
    Kudos to all Kabam fraternity. Hope next year will be more fun than frustration.
  • Options
    K_P said:

K_P said:

ok...

Define right. Right is the job they have. If that's the protocol they're trained to do, then that's the right thing to do.
    Right as in it's just not very kind to shut down valid and constructive criticism
    If it was valid and constructive, it wouldn't be shut down or deleted.
  • Options
    CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★

My experience on here since it started is that people have a very broad definition of what's productive and constructive. I've seen many conversations that may have had valid points behind them, but were just a dog pile.

ive seen the meme thread open for as long as i can remember how does that help forum?? ive also remember seeing the "what champ would you want to date" stay up longer than 24 hours before anyone batted an eye, while real questions and posts are taken down within minutes (how can we show you an example of a deleted thread?? xD) b/c it was to direct and personal feelings seem to have triumphed over actually having a legitimate response. cause 90% of the time the company doesnt even give the mods the info cause they have nothing to offer xD
  • Options

ive seen the meme thread open for as long as i can remember how does that help forum?? ive also remember seeing the "what champ would you want to date" stay up longer than 24 hours before anyone batted an eye, while real questions and posts are taken down within minutes (how can we show you an example of a deleted thread?? xD) b/c it was to direct and personal feelings seem to have triumphed over actually having a legitimate response. cause 90% of the time the company doesnt even give the mods the info cause they have nothing to offer xD
    it depends on the time of the post. There isn't a MOD logged in every second of the day. There are several comments in this thread that break the forum ToS and they are still up. There are other posts in this thread that meet the requirements and those are also still up. There are 100's of posts a day and some of them fall to the wayside quickly depending on what's going on that day.

You're cherry picking instances to fit your argument.
  • Options

Innocuous Posts for fun are not a violation of ToS. We're allowed to have a fun conversation as long as it's not overtly inappropriate. As for other Threads, people can have valid questions, but that doesn't mean the Threads are constructive. Repeat Threads, personal insults, conspiracy theories, many reasons they get shut down. Having a valid point isn't all there is to it. If people have points, it's also about how they present them.
  • Options
    CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★

it depends on the time of the post. There isn't a MOD logged in every second of the day. There are several comments in this thread that break the forum ToS and they are still up. There are other posts in this thread that meet the requirements and those are also still up. There are 100's of posts a day and some of them fall to the wayside quickly depending on what's going on that day.

cherry picking is the exact thing id use to describe how "100 post a day" yet the ones taken down the quickest are the important and legitimate posts xD and pls keep up im not talking about comments on a post. im talking about time taken and constructed written posts that literally dot out each point to make things clear. something kabam has difficulties with time and time again.
    i understand you guys defending kabam seem to have the most time invested in forums so these issues might not carry the same weight as before... cause im sure youve heard it all by now. but make sure you dont become hypocritical now, make sure you dont cherry pick these comments as well, practice what you preach now.
  • Options

cherry picking is the exact thing id use to describe how "100 post a day" yet the ones taken down the quickest are the important and legitimate posts xD and pls keep up im not talking about comments on a post. im talking about time taken and constructed written posts that literally dot out each point to make things clear. something kabam has difficulties with time and time again.
    i understand you guys defending kabam seem to have the most time invested in forums so these issues might not carry the same weight as before... cause im sure youve heard it all by now. but make sure you dont become hypocritical now, make sure you dont cherry pick these comments as well, practice what you preach now.
    There are 100's of posts/threads created here daily. There is even more comments made daily as well. I'm not the one cherry picking anything here. You can't even give an example of anything recent. You just keep saying they were "important and legitimate" but that doesn't mean anything because you are the one that decides that. That's explicitly the job of the MODs.

Many posts get merged and most people don't understand that either because their discussion is gone but their comments aren't.

But please, give me a recent example of an "important and legitimate" post that was deleted or closed. Enlighten me.
This discussion has been closed.