**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Hood invisibility broken?

Comments

• SnurrisSnurris Posts: 428 ★★★
    Yes. Its super annoying.
    It’s a major issue. Invisibility can’t be trusted and invisibility is a key feature in hood. What do we need to do? Start screaming for RDT?
  • FimbFimb Posts: 17
    Thank you for those videos, I flagged it right after the buff, but every time I tried to capture it it didn’t happen ^^ finally got some footage myself today, will try to upload it when I can!
  • FimbFimb Posts: 17
    Sorry didn't think about tagging you before and I can't seem to edit my post! @Kabam Zibiit
  • qrlsqrls Posts: 40
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit
    It's been 3 months and no explanations or news on this issue at all.
  • AATTAATT Posts: 525 ★★★
    I have all the resources for r3 my hood. I can't pull the trigger if he's broken. Please we need fix updates, as well as ghost's fix
  • JohnnyRiotJohnnyRiot Posts: 10
    Hi Kabam!
    I just R3 Hood and now I demand a fix! Please call this bug out and fix. I love the revamp so no need to send me a rank down gem but please fix his invisibility mechanic. At 100% miss he gets hit all the time! With the kingpin synergy he gets 140% miss but gets hit after the 1st miss all the time. I’ll keep on going week after week with videos until this gets addressed. Ty!! 🤩😘
  • FancysonFancyson Posts: 75
    I've been sitting on a mystic t5cc and r2 awakened hood for months. It's a real shame because I love his playstyle and kit, but the only thing holding me back is that his miss doesn't work correctly. Sadly, with how many bugs that haven't been fixed and the amount of new bugs that come with every update, I have a feeling he will stay at rank 2 for a long time.
  • OpxOpx Posts: 132
    Same problem here. Hood take damge from first hit and all after. After patch, enemy cant miss. Allways hit me.
  • DeremusDeremus Posts: 134 ★★
    Ghost has also been broken forever. Good luck with that
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,136 ★★★★★
    qrls said:

I have him at 6s R3, awakened.
    Being hit at 100% invisibility accuracy has been happening these days.

Yeah I came in to add my voice. Been happening for a good couple weeks. Even using ghost synergy with kingpin and being invisible at the start I can't count on any but the first hit missing.
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Searmenis said:

Also, you have to dash back twice to start the invisibility circle, that's super annoying.

The only chemo for whom dash back world properly is falcon
  • qrlsqrls Posts: 40
    Searmenis said:

Also, you have to dash back twice to start the invisibility circle, that's super annoying.

Kabam support told me that it's part of the control issues.
    I personally don't think it's so, and checked with them, but they insisted.
  • SnurrisSnurris Posts: 428 ★★★
    Still nothing from Kabam.
    If you haven’t been able to solve the problem that’s one thing. But to not communicate at all about it. No excuse for that.
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,999 ★★★★★
    I’ve been using Hood in my Map 8 AQ team and the unreliability of his invisibility is a huge problem that’s eating through my potions. I’ll go to detonate the hex bullets with a heavy when I should phase an attack and just get clocked instead.

I don’t know if it’s related, but Miles’s miss mechanic also results in unblockable hits landing when they shouldn’t at times. I only mention this in case the issues are related.
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Yeah it sucks. Keep getting clipped as hood
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,106 ★★★★
    Wicket329 said:

I’ve been using Hood in my Map 8 AQ team and the unreliability of his invisibility is a huge problem that’s eating through my potions. I’ll go to detonate the hex bullets with a heavy when I should phase an attack and just get clocked instead.

I don’t know if it’s related, but Miles’s miss mechanic also results in unblockable hits landing when they shouldn’t at times. I only mention this in case the issues are related.

Ha, I'd noticed this a few times on the 7.1.2 path with unblockable specials; he'll often get hit with say Janes' second slower shock projectile on sp1 and occasionally her first hammer swing on sp2. Just wrote it off as "meh, another champ ability designed not to work consistently" and put him away. Don't think I'll try to rely on miles unblockable special miss again.

On topic, also have a duped r2 Hood I'd like to use more, with kingpin and his miss mechanic does not work. Why the continued silence?

This comment will get deleted, but.... If the bug caused say 5 hits to miss, it would get fixed tomorrow.
  • SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    MadVladik said:

qrls said:

Searmenis said:

Kabam support told me that it's part of the control issues.
    I personally don't think it's so, and checked with them, but they insisted.
    And to be clear, dashing back isn't the bug this thread is upset about. I don't want the conversation to lose track of what we want fixed here.
    They all are major issues/bugs, and we can agree that Hood needs fixing in general. Kabam knows that but obviously it's not top priority. Just like the NF one.
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,999 ★★★★★

Hood’s invisibility is still bugged. In this clip, he gets hit by the second attack, which he should have phased, and phased the third. In earlier testing before I started recording, Hood phased the first hit and then ate the other four hits of a combo. In other attempts to recreate it, the ability worked exactly as intended. I cannot see rhyme or reason to it at this point.

This is the weekly sigil Goldpool quest. Only synergy active is Mojo. Would love to see this fixed (also, making his dash back to hold block more reliable, but this one would be my priority).