**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

In Honor of MCOC 7th Year, Share Your Favorite Memories of the Past!

Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
I remember when this game came out the christmas season right before Age of Ultron the following spring - which was also the first tie in event!

I was in high school at the time. PHC were addictive because everyone wanted a 4 star lol! Alliance chat was just as bad as it is today and bases were still being talked about in roadmaps!

I am pretty sure Superior Iron Man was the first added champ and I was so hyped cause of the current comic run an now he is just sad dud lol.

Regardless of the current state of game, Most of us keep coming back to MCOC because we enjoy it an love Marvel. In terms of app store games for marvel this is the best out their IMO an the constant monthly updates are fantastic and keep the game fresh. My favorite part of the game is still the characters and seeing the improvement from over the years has been very enjoyable. The animations this year have been some of the best and the future of characters is definitely bright!

Lets keep the thread nice! Share any memories or funny moments you've got! Memories from the forum are also welcomed!

Comments

• Options
    SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    The 2 best would probably be the time I joined my current alliance.
    And… probably December 2020, there was a lot to do that month.
  • Options
    NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    The Line in the Spiderverse EQ where Deadpool referencing different Spider-Men and talked about the convincing pile of spiders, and which is actually a legit alternate version of Pete
  • Options

When the game chat was taken over by

YOLO

hahaha, thats a funny one to remember
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★

The 2 best would probably be the time I joined my current alliance.
    And… probably December 2020, there was a lot to do that month.

shout out to the best alliance ya know
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Skiddy212 said:

When the game chat was taken over by

YOLO

hahaha, thats a funny one to remember
    I remember that.
  • Options
    Steel_Ball_RunSteel_Ball_Run Posts: 534 ★★★
    First time beating Collector
  • Options

First time beating Collector

OO, that was a great feeling. Becoming uncollected changed my account. I quickly became Cav after that though, not as fun as collector!

Was that mcoc's first true boss fight? Not really counting thanos, kang, or maestro here. Correct me if i'm wrong!
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    I've had so many it's hard to quantify. Beating The Champion was pretty nice. Couldn't get the rhythm of Dex for the last 10%. Staying in the corner and spamming Dex never occurred to me until I fluked out. Lmao.
  • Options
    BioHaZarD007BioHaZarD007 Posts: 58
    I have a few good ones.

The first time I beat the Collector with rank 4 4*s was insane. It was such a difficult fight with a bunch of 4*s but completing that was such a relief and felt like I actually accomplished something in the game.

The next was when I went for last 5* featured crystals in the game to get Blade. I got a Medusa and got Blade and duped Blade the very next day from a regular 5* crystal. It was a weird feeling to get the best champ in the game and getting him awakened.

The last time was when I pulled Big Daddy Apoc (twice) and a Warlock, all in a row. It was pretty wild. Haven't felt the same feeling of accomplishment since then tbh. I haven't done Abyss and LoL and I am not going to do those pieces of content cuz I can't be asked to complete those quests.
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,312 ★★★★★
    All this happened this year itself. Act 1 to 6.2 full completion began and ended to this year

• Options
    Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    Did Abyss with 4* Ægon, 5* Fury, Sym Sup, Void, and 6* Heimdall. Was a super fun day and was chatting with a friend the whole day
  • Options
    DrenlinDrenlin Posts: 787 ★★★
    Pulling my 1st 3* and first 4* on the same day and both were OG Panther. At this point there were no crystal shards so any 4* was from sturdy mode or just pure luck.
  • Options
    Mine was doing the goldblums challenge with 4* jane foster and dorm.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Although I’ve been playing for 6.5 years my favourite memory is probably getting mythic back in feb this year
  • Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 ★★★★★
    Pulling 5 star Guardian
    On my 1st try of the 5 star featured
  • Options

I have a few good ones.

The first time I beat the Collector with rank 4 4*s was insane. It was such a difficult fight with a bunch of 4*s but completing that was such a relief and felt like I actually accomplished something in the game.

The next was when I went for last 5* featured crystals in the game to get Blade. I got a Medusa and got Blade and duped Blade the very next day from a regular 5* crystal. It was a weird feeling to get the best champ in the game and getting him awakened.

The last time was when I pulled Big Daddy Apoc (twice) and a Warlock, all in a row. It was pretty wild. Haven't felt the same feeling of accomplishment since then tbh. I haven't done Abyss and LoL and I am not going to do those pieces of content cuz I can't be asked to complete those quests.

mmm i recently pulled big daddy apoc. I can agree, best feeling ever
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,635 ★★★★★
    Highlights:

- Mutant Treasure island because I got ridiculously lucky and pulled a Platpool without paying for any of the deals.
    - I did love Rocket's scrapyard and Strange's rifts because they were such new ideas in the game at the time (and sue me, but I still love the rifts design. It is similar to the crazy odds of like a GGC, but you actually physically got to see all of the items represented on a map. Just a different style of rng).
    - I remember when I only had 7 5* champs and I awakened my SheHulk and thought "wow, that is so worthless. When will I ever use her?" and then finally hearing about the buff way later on. I actually had a ton of buffed champs pre-buff and always got so disappointed when I pulled them, so hearing about buffs always excites me. Love that Kabam is willing to do that and not just scrap old champs.
    - Finally pulling Aegon. Had an AG and sig stones saved for him for literal year(s, maybe. It felt like that long at least).
    - First time I ever pulled a 4* from a PHC was literally more than two years after I first downloaded the game. I know it might be lame, because I already had 5* champs, but I was just so shocked.