Monthly Adventure Throne breaker

BySByS Member Posts: 11
You have changed the nodes in the adventure. The noed are so annoying that I don't enjoy the game anymore.I know some people will tell me to quit the game. But I want to play the game.Although the nodes were made more difficult, there was no increase in the rewards. I'm asking if I have a developing account, how do I play this event ? You stipulated that I enter the nodes with the selected champions. Although I have a 950k account, I couldn't develop many champions because I had iso and gold problems. So I had to spend my revival, health pot and credits that I had saved for days. I would like to state again that there is no change in the awards.Although there are many bugs in the game, instead of just fixing the bugs, you want to add new features to the game and spend the players' stocks.You still haven't fixed the cover issue and the compensation rewards are awful.Alliance war rewards arrived late and you didn't make any statement to make up for it.And as I understand the season will start late because of all these issues.
The champions that come out of the 6* crystals we unlock are mostly useless.
You are not making any changes in this matter. Your only goal is to earn more money by selling credits to us. I live in a different country as a location. I can't buy any offers due to the exchange rate difference. For example, if I want to buy the highest bid, I have to give my salary for 1 month.
Whatever happens. The game was much better before.
You must solve the bugs in the game before bringing innovations. If you bring innovation and challenge, you should increase the rewards.
You managers know all this better than me and you will write answers to all these as always. However, there are many people who do not use the forum. I am the voice of those people.

Comments

• Malreck04Malreck04 Member Posts: 3,324 ★★★★★
    Ignore the beneficial nodes and bring the best champs you have that counter the negative effects

Also, yeah, their ultimate purpose is indeed to sell stuff, so you’re right in that aspect
  • BySByS Member Posts: 11
    edited December 2021
    Without iso and gold. Don't have enough champ ... i already write. You can say you have to wait with time your account grow up. But before the update i already can finish. After then i can't.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,802 ★★★★★
    These new nodes are on a rotating basis with the older class based nodes. Next month will be back to class based. You can rank up more champs for the newer nodes while you wait for then to come back every couple.of months its not that big of a deal.
  • ZeraphanZeraphan Member Posts: 324 ★★★
    ByS said:

Without iso and gold. Don't have enough champ ... i already write. You can say you have to wait with time your account grow up. But before the update i already can finish. After then i can't.

If you don't have champions in general (non node specific) that can take on Cavalier difficulty then perhaps that difficulty isn't quite for you yet.

Most people have just been bringing in their favorite champions for this month and ignoring the bonuses. This approach doesn't require a very deep roster, just a few champs that are good champs that you have ranked up.
    Zeraphan said:

ByS said:

If you don't have champions in general (non node specific) that can take on Cavalier difficulty then perhaps that difficulty isn't quite for you yet.

Most people have just been bringing in their favorite champions for this month and ignoring the bonuses. This approach doesn't require a very deep roster, just a few champs that are good champs that you have ranked up.
    As i said, before update i can finish without revive or health potion. Forget it. You guys just wanna play hard. You seems have fun with these new nodes. Good luck. Spend more money.
    If your completion is completely dependent on the positive benefits from the nodes and not just having good champions that counter the negative nodes, then that is what you need to work on and worry about.

No one is trying to play hard with you.
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Member Posts: 2,160 ★★★★★
    Well.. first I liked the old nodes more. Now I see it as a nice variety in the game. It definitely tests more the depth of a roster in compensation to the old thing.
    Zeraphan said:

If your completion is completely dependent on the positive benefits from the nodes and not just having good champions that counter the negative nodes, then that is what you need to work on and worry about.

Why are you stuck on only one subject ?
    Do we really need this update before the fix bugs ?
  • JadedJaded Member Posts: 5,477 ★★★★★
    Even if someone used revives/health pots on this cav eq doesn’t mean they spent anything. I have revives overflowing as I’m sure a lot of people do. I didn’t make it through 3.1 flawlessly, I used some revives there but didn’t cost me any money. And if I didn’t I would have had revives expire 🤷‍♂️
    Omg. You guys don't read my text. Okay. Forget it all. Good luck for everyone.
  • CoppinCoppin Member Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    This EQ was fun, using the same champ everyday gets boring
    ByS said:

Zeraphan said:

Why are you stuck on only one subject ?
    Do we really need this update before the fix bugs ?
    What are you even going on about? Your post was about the monthly quest and that was what we were discussing. Why would I randomly start talking about bug fixes which is an entirely different topic?