Is Gold boost live or not yet? [MERGED THREADS]

Comments

• TawliTawli Member Posts: 67
    DId you possible manipulate the arena crystal as well? I opened 30 UC arena crystals and got 75 units.
  • CobraSCobraS Member Posts: 64
    So it is about drop rate. Ok so kabam will also change that we can open more then 10 crystals at one time. Lets put it to a 100 crystals at one time. Because the drop rate will be higher. Niw us players are forced the a drop rate that is given by 10 crystals at one time.
  • LoserInTinFoilLoserInTinFoil Member Posts: 21
    Even in the original message that came out said we wouldn't need to hoard crystals all year. But if it's RNG 30% we still have to hoard
  • OleZoleOleZole Member Posts: 6
    What’s worse is that the uncollected gold crystal has got 0% boost and kabam hasn’t addressed this at all.
  • UvoginUvogin Member Posts: 345 ★★★
    It's not that big of a deal. People need to realise that you open way more gold crystals than other crystals, so rng is not a big factor for gold crystal compared to other crystals.
  • ArbenBishaArbenBisha Member Posts: 85
    Yeah, nice of you to lie to our faces once again. But since you keep getting away with it, keep doing it.
  • V3nomV3nom Member Posts: 6
    So all this is doing is telling us to hoard crystals, which you guys funny want us to do, bcuz the way it sounds you have a better chance at getting more gold when you open a bunch at once aka "hoarding".
  • ErrangErrang Member Posts: 76
    edited December 2021
    Sadly English is a much more imprecise language when compared to Math

(30% instead of the 20% from the boost)

That lil bit got everyone hoping for a flat extra 30% on every crystal.
  • Grootman1294Grootman1294 Member Posts: 897 ★★★★
    Tawli said:

DId you possible manipulate the arena crystal as well? I opened 30 UC arena crystals and got 75 units.

Units aren't affected
  • TyphoonTyphoon Member Posts: 1,798 ★★★★★
    I am taking this break for hoarding gold crystals to inform you that I am continuing to hoard gold crystals.

Original value of gold in crystal * 1.3 = ?

Why is this so hard?
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,784 ★★★★★

Where is Kabam-Math

Why is kabam-Math?
    I feel the same way when tony and others felt when they heard why is gamora
  • ThedukeTheduke Member Posts: 3
    edited December 2021
    Kabam just Kabam'd themselves on accident. I'll be sitting eating popcorn and hoarding my gold crystals until we get a flat boost again.
  • Skydad23Skydad23 Member Posts: 556 ★★★
    ChriissR said:

2StarKing said:

The Gold increase has gone live (in fact, it went live before 10). I'm not good at math, but the changes were made to give an approximate 30% boost across all crystals.

AFAIK: On a 1 to 1 crystal rate, it wouldn't look like much of an increase, but opening a bunch of them will net out to that increase.

I'm gonna get somebody much better at math to explain this though, so stay tuned on exactly how this works.

Please do get a better explanation because the previous explaination was a 30% per crystal not over a batch of crystals.
    It is 30% per crystal. 30% of 1 crystal is barely anything, that's what he in stating. If you get 10k Gold and it's a 30% boost, you'll get 13k. Opening a few hundred you will actually notice the boost. That's what Mike is talking about.

I’m not sure you were following along it’s not a 30% boost when it goes from 2400 to 2500 Per basic Crystal that’s not 30%
  • TyphoonTyphoon Member Posts: 1,798 ★★★★★
    Skydad23 said:

ChriissR said:

2StarKing said:

The Gold increase has gone live (in fact, it went live before 10). I'm not good at math, but the changes were made to give an approximate 30% boost across all crystals.

AFAIK: On a 1 to 1 crystal rate, it wouldn't look like much of an increase, but opening a bunch of them will net out to that increase.

I'm gonna get somebody much better at math to explain this though, so stay tuned on exactly how this works.

Please do get a better explanation because the previous explaination was a 30% per crystal not over a batch of crystals.
    It is 30% per crystal. 30% of 1 crystal is barely anything, that's what he in stating. If you get 10k Gold and it's a 30% boost, you'll get 13k. Opening a few hundred you will actually notice the boost. That's what Mike is talking about.

I’m not sure you were following along it’s not a 30% boost when it goes from 2400 to 2500 Per basic Crystal that’s not 30%
    Correct, that is a 4.2% increase.
  • DualityCopeDualityCope Member Posts: 436 ★★★
    edited December 2021

Wow this is a scummy if true cmon man. I'd rather have the regular gold boost then.
  • SiliyoSiliyo Member Posts: 1,457 ★★★★★
    edited December 2021
    I cannot believe they messed up with something as simple as gold… they should’ve kept the anniversary boost man, what’s up with all this nonsense?

EDIT: just saw Mike’s post above, but still.
  • King_eWinKing_eWin Member Posts: 6

Ok new issue now that the original issue that shouldn’t have been an issue is now no longer an issue…. How do I get compensation? I literally opened all my gold crystals based on the above statement and was clearly shafted….

• DrDrillDrDrill Member Posts: 163 ★★★

Update: I spoke to the team about the confusion here and the expectations. We get the confusion and are going to make changes to just do the 30% update across all good pools instead of trying to make work.

More details soon!

don't forget to include post-fight gold and event's related gold (variant/act reward)
  • TimeGenesisTimeGenesis Member Posts: 732 ★★★

Update: I spoke to the team about the confusion here and the expectations. We get the confusion and are going to make changes to just do the 30% update across all good pools instead of trying to make work.

More details soon!

Thanks for update Miike!