**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6* AG is unfair.

Comments

• Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    I would also like to mention there was an amazing Deadpool deal that was for gold not too long ago. I had enough luckily. Those that didn't, had the chance to grind and earn that gold over 2-3 days. I would complain, but still get it done if I needed to.
  • KingInBlackKingInBlack Posts: 312 ★★★
    Texas_11 said:

I had the available AGs to make the swap (still got shafted on the class of course) and generally agree with this thread. You're encouraged to not hoard then rewarded for doing so. I used a generic AG on Nimrod just a few weeks ago because I just had so many sitting around.

The problem is kabam says hoarding should be discouraged but what they do here is all but ensure AGs no longer get used to instead wait for the next trade in event. Then they'll piss everyone off next time by not having AG swaps and say it's to discourage hoarding even though they're the ones who set the hoarding in motion in the first place today.

Who are you? What year are you from?
    From next year of course, I've seen the dark abyss that is to come.
  • LeanbisonLeanbison Posts: 119 ★★
    Big fail.
    Zan0 said:

Texas_11 said:

Flush said:

Trade in science only get science back that class shouldn't been in crystal

Can't you re roll it every 6 days?
    The store only lasts 7 days and it won’t refresh
    Thought it was a refresh timer. Thanks
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

Jaded said:

Jaded said:

Jaded said:

Jaded said:

I agree, was just talking about this in a line chat room.

Making the 5 generics for 1 6* class crystal ag was a duck move considering most players try to keep it under the max capacity. Should have been pro player this week, but I don’t see it. The gold is a bust, the trade in store only benefits the hardcore hoarders etc… 😒

There is no max capacity for 5* AGs FYI. I lhad 6 mutant, 6 skill, and 6 mystic going into this bc I pull the same classes constantly and have no unawakened champs in any of those classes
    You’re right about the 5* gems but the 4* are limited. I use them on new champs, I was able to trade in enough for 5 5* ag crystals which yield 5 different classes. If I had save every 3* and 4* gem I would be able to grind it out.
    Even more 3 and 4* gems wouldn't help you if you bought the 5 5* AGs already. Those are the only 5* AGs you can trade up for.
    That’s the point, maybe you’re not understanding. I said too many limits and expected us to hoard all the 5* ag.
    No I get the point. You made a choice that now you're unhappy you made. It sucks but that's the sort of thing that can happen when you decide something "has no value".
    Wtf are you going on about? So I made a choice to not be full capacity on items, not hoard and play the game so now I’m unhappy? I merely stated this event is pointless for the players with similar play styles as mine. This has nothing to do with being happy or unhappy with past decisions. You’re actually defending this? Move along kiddo.
    Again, there is no full capacity on 5* AGs which is the only resource that would have changed anything for you. Yes this has everything to do with you being unhappy about a past decision. I don't know if this was designed well or not so I'm not defending it or complaining about it. It all comes down to who the target audience was which neither I or any other player here knows.
    I never specified 5* ag limit, my reference was to all. I agreed with you that was an oversight that there’s no limit of the 5* ag, but that doesn’t take away the limits for everything else which was the greater point that went over your head since you just want to focus on one aspect. There’s limit capacity on inventory items resulting in people using items so they don’t expire. This isn’t about being happy or unhappy about using items in the past. You’re trying to make this personal when it’s not.

You’re right my outcome wouldn’t change now since I maxed out the 4* to 5* trade in. But my point was this was for the hardcore hoarders and not the average players. As @Texas_11 mentioned, if we were told hoarding all our resources for a chance at a 6* ag last January we would have saved all the awakening gems. This system benefited very few types of players.

Where else are you getting lost on this? Or are you just specifically trying to argue with me because have some deep root problem with me?
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★

Jajaja I’m not even close to getting a 6* gem

Seriously? You don’t have dozens of 5* gems? They have given out like candy for a few years now
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    lewgee said:

I have (5* AG's);

4x Generic
    2x Mutant
    2x Tech
    1x Science
    1x Skill

The fact that I am going to miss out on this 6* AG (the most valuable resource in the game to me right now) when I am this close to being able to get one is a massive joke. Kabam always taking action to remove crystals and other things from accounts to reduce lag and server strain, yet they reward the hoarders?

I literally used 2x 5* mutant AG's in the past month for fun rank-ups, only to get screwed over because we get no warning of what they plan on doing in the future and encouraging us to not hoard our items.

I am honestly very close to quitting at this point, I'm just constantly getting disappointed by Kabam's decisions. If they don't make a way for people to get a 5* generic / AG selector, I will be really pissed off.

I used some 5* gems for fun also and was afraid I was going to miss but it worked out. You don't have any 4* gems you can trade to get another 5* gem?

lewgee said:

I have (5* AG's);

4x Generic
    2x Mutant
    2x Tech
    1x Science
    1x Skill

The fact that I am going to miss out on this 6* AG (the most valuable resource in the game to me right now) when I am this close to being able to get one is a massive joke. Kabam always taking action to remove crystals and other things from accounts to reduce lag and server strain, yet they reward the hoarders?

I literally used 2x 5* mutant AG's in the past month for fun rank-ups, only to get screwed over because we get no warning of what they plan on doing in the future and encouraging us to not hoard our items.

I am honestly very close to quitting at this point, I'm just constantly getting disappointed by Kabam's decisions. If they don't make a way for people to get a 5* generic / AG selector, I will be really pissed off.

I used some 5* gems for fun also and was afraid I was going to miss but it worked out. You don't have any 4* gems you can trade to get another 5* gem?
    My issue is I used up all of the 5* Random AG In the store. You get 5 shots to form what you need.
  • CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    The people claiming to be "end game players"... Why are u guys using all your AG?.. and even if u used them.. u can still trade some...
    I find it hard to believe End game players have used ALL OF THEIR AGs...
    Coppin said:

The people claiming to be "end game players"... Why are u guys using all your AG?.. and even if u used them.. u can still trade some...

"When you are rich, you don't take pictures, you just see it again"
  • MahvelMahvel Posts: 67
    I must admit I’m a bit frustrated myself. I’ve let these resources expire in the past. Now I’ve started awakening everything just to prevent that. And now I’m scrambling to get 2 more generic 5* ags. Will be quite bummed if I can’t make the 6* ag when really my account progression implies that I should.
    Texas_11 said:

Coppin said:

Well, there was an AG not long ago with a 15k unit gate... Rich ppl would have gotten it...
  • MahvelMahvel Posts: 67
    Coppin said:

Haven’t been of much use for awhile so I use them to have all silver stars ;)
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,212 ★★★★★
    Coppin said:

I have 13 5* AGs. Those are not enough for me to push for 5. I have 2 5*generic currently.

What I don't have are 4*/3* AGs to trade... I sell those as fast as I get them as they give decent gold value...These have been absolutely useless for my account and I don't like scrolling through cluttered items.

If I could, I would sell those 6.3 boosts too, they take so much of space on items tab.
    Coppin said:

Texas_11 said:

Coppin said:

Well, there was an AG not long ago with a 15k unit gate... Rich ppl would have gotten it...
    I see that went over your head as well.

Good luck
    edited December 2021

Coppin said:

You could open 12 5* awakening-gem crystals and not manage to get the 6* gem. Sometimes it’s not even a matter of using them.

You find it hard to believe end game players use their gems, I find it hard to believe people can have opinions like this.
    Why cause it doesnt benefit your cause?...
    I'll tell u my experience...
    I dont rank up junk champs, using an AG even less...
    I had about 57 4* AGs crystals from Solo crystal's
    And about 400 solo crystals in stock.
    I also had 4 generic AG 3 mutant and 2 of the other classes except Skill...
    So yeah this event was great for me.. now calling an even UNFAIR, cause it doesnt benefit u is a bit ridiculous... Because someone "preached" on using everything... Yeah it is ridiculous and a little bit narcissistic, also i think i read an AG was used on SWSigil...a paywall champ u can get to dup if u continue with a sigil.. so yeah u want to pop resources like candy good for u... An event like this happens u can't call it unfair cause it doesnt benefit one's needs...
    It might Suck for u but far from being unfair

And let me ask a question
    When the gold sale happened, was it "UNFAIR" for the people that didnt farm gold before it hit?
    Coppin said:

Coppin said:

You could open 12 5* awakening-gem crystals and not manage to get the 6* gem. Sometimes it’s not even a matter of using them.

You find it hard to believe end game players use their gems, I find it hard to believe people can have opinions like this.
    So yeah this event was great for me.. now calling an even UNFAIR, cause it doesnt benefit u is a bit ridiculous... Because someone "preached" on using everything... Yeah it is ridiculous and a little bit narcissistic, also i think i read an AG was used on SWSigil...a paywall champ u can get to dup if u continue with a sigil.. so yeah u want to pop resources like candy good for u... An event like this happens u can't call it unfair cause it doesnt benefit one's needs...

When the gold sale happened, was it "UNFAIR" for the people that didnt farm gold before it hit?
    No, because you could do incursions, arena, EQ to get it. That's the problem with this event.
    Texas_11 said:

Coppin said:

Coppin said:

No, because you could do incursions, arena, EQ to get it. That's the problem with this event.
    The total sale was over 6 mill gold, it was not an easy farm for people that didnt have it.
    I read people posting about selling 3 and 4* awakening gems.. thats on them
  • Standardman1989Standardman1989 Posts: 536 ★★★
    5 gem basic to 1 6 its too much. I dream to have 6 star gem without abyss i hope make change after the end of store
This discussion has been closed.