**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6* AG is unfair.

Comments

• LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Texas_11 said:

lewgee said:

I have (5* AG's);

4x Generic
    2x Mutant
    2x Tech
    1x Science
    1x Skill

The fact that I am going to miss out on this 6* AG (the most valuable resource in the game to me right now) when I am this close to being able to get one is a massive joke. Kabam always taking action to remove crystals and other things from accounts to reduce lag and server strain, yet they reward the hoarders?

I literally used 2x 5* mutant AG's in the past month for fun rank-ups, only to get screwed over because we get no warning of what they plan on doing in the future and encouraging us to not hoard our items.

I am honestly very close to quitting at this point, I'm just constantly getting disappointed by Kabam's decisions. If they don't make a way for people to get a 5* generic / AG selector, I will be really pissed off.

I used some 5* gems for fun also and was afraid I was going to miss but it worked out. You don't have any 4* gems you can trade to get another 5* gem?
    My issue is I used up all of the 5* Random AG In the store. You get 5 shots to form what you need.
    I see. 5 cracks to get 3 of one class. That does suck.
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★

Texas_11 said:

lewgee said:

I have (5* AG's);

4x Generic
    2x Mutant
    2x Tech
    1x Science
    1x Skill

The fact that I am going to miss out on this 6* AG (the most valuable resource in the game to me right now) when I am this close to being able to get one is a massive joke. Kabam always taking action to remove crystals and other things from accounts to reduce lag and server strain, yet they reward the hoarders?

I literally used 2x 5* mutant AG's in the past month for fun rank-ups, only to get screwed over because we get no warning of what they plan on doing in the future and encouraging us to not hoard our items.

I am honestly very close to quitting at this point, I'm just constantly getting disappointed by Kabam's decisions. If they don't make a way for people to get a 5* generic / AG selector, I will be really pissed off.

I used some 5* gems for fun also and was afraid I was going to miss but it worked out. You don't have any 4* gems you can trade to get another 5* gem?
    My issue is I used up all of the 5* Random AG In the store. You get 5 shots to form what you need.
    I see. 5 cracks to get 3 of one class. That does suck.
    Bingo. I have 3 generic Ag

I needed at least 2 of any class to form. If you know Kabam RNG I got like 4 of one lol.
  • Standardman1989Standardman1989 Posts: 536 ★★★
    @kabamMiike take offer on Money with 1 2 3 gem classic ^^ im sure lot of people take this offer please its a good chance to have a gem 6 for people as me allergic to abyss
  • jacksparrow1jacksparrow1 Posts: 60
    edited December 2021
    Texas_11 said:

Hello Kabam,
    I am typically not the one to complain, but this time I will. The 6* AG store is absolutely ridiculous . I am at the highest level in the game , and I preach to everyone in my ally and on the forum that resources age over time and become less valuable.

With this philosophy , I treat every single champ to their 5* AG and signature stones if I want to use them.

You guys go on about how much you want to prevent hoarding etc , but you just rewarded everyone that decided to hold on to their AGs.

This is not the vision in the roadmap , and I am a little disappointed that I am being punished for playing the game in the way you had intentions for.

I have no way of acquiring any more resources to get the 6* gem, this is a holiday event that I can't participate in, because I use the gems on champs I enjoy?

I may be speaking too soon, but I hope there is a way to acquire some 5* generics gems through the month , or I will be really diss appointed

They could have atleast given us some information about this in advance, even then I doubt we would be able to hoard 5 of 5 star generic awakening gems.
    These are the places in the contest where we can find a generic or awakening gem crystal:
    -explore act 5
    Explore labyrinth
    Monthly events ( not everytime though)
    So people who have been hoarding the resources for a very long time can take advantage of these resources.
    Uvogin said:

There should at least be an option to exchange a 5* awakening gem for a 5* awakening gem crystal similar to the 6*. Will give people with skewed ag distribution a chance.

This would have been the best option IMO.

The simplest solution.
  • GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    The_Chump said:

I think the best solution for this situation would be to simply keep this store, or at least the 6* AG trade in, permanent, so everyone eventually gets a crack at it.

It isnt needed. I will get it next year nonetheless.
  • HilldarHilldar Posts: 194 ★★
    They absolutely asked us not to hoard crystals. There is a part of this that is a little hypocritical on their part. Maybe just make it so you can trade in any five awakening gems for a 6* AG with a limit of one. That seems fair.
  • Ethans8279Ethans8279 Posts: 129
    Just hold your crystals.
  • lewgeelewgee Posts: 9
    edited December 2021

lewgee said:

I have (5* AG's);

4x Generic
    2x Mutant
    2x Tech
    1x Science
    1x Skill

Yep so did I, I used a mutant a couple days ago on Wolverine.. If it wasn't for that I'd have a 6 star AG rn. I also used another mutant on kitty a few weeks ago and a tech on vision who is still r2..

Nope, I have done all the trade-ups and have done all content in the game so I can't get any more.
  • ElwindElwind Posts: 364 ★★★
    edited December 2021
    5 5star awakening gem for 6star awakening crystal is too much.Trade my every awakening gems but couldnt reach 5 generic gem.(I am endgame player by the way).I think there must be 3 5star awakening for 6 star awakening crystal.

How could we have known that this kind of store would come. Then let's save everything and use nothing anymore.Is this what you want ? @Kabam Miike
  • LJFLJF Posts: 172 ★★★
    Will Kabam address the fact that you can get the same 6* class AG when you trade in that class? This seems like an oversight, especially given the limit of a one-time exchange on 6* AGs.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    Elwind said:

5 5star awakening gem for 6star awakening crystal is too much.Trade my every awakening gems but couldnt reach 5 generic gem.(I am endgame player by the way).I think there must be 3 5star awakening for 6 star awakening crystal.

How could we have known that this kind of store would come. Then let's save everything and use nothing anymore.Is this what you want ? @Kabam Miike

If you make it 3, then people with 2 will complain. It’s an endless loop unless they mail one to everyone, in which case whatever progression level doesn’t get one will complain
  • ElwindElwind Posts: 364 ★★★
    edited December 2021

Elwind said:

If you make it 3, then people with 2 will complain. It’s an endless loop unless they mail one to everyone, in which case whatever progression level doesn’t get one will complain
    1 or 2 is less and 4 or 5 is too much but 3 is average number...
    Elwind said:

Elwind said:

Average of what? Trading one 5* for one 6* is ludicrous. The absolute reasonable min is what? 4? 5* gems for endgame players are completely worthless. I would take 1 t4cc over a 5* gem anyday
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★

Elwind said:

Elwind said:

Average of what? Trading one 5* for one 6* is ludicrous. The absolute reasonable min is what? 4? 5* gems for endgame players are completely worthless. I would take 1 t4cc over a 5* gem anyday
    I'll trade you. I'm sitting on piles of them. Lol.

Elwind said:

Elwind said:

I'll trade you. I'm sitting on piles of them. Lol.
    Deal, i can spare 20 or whatever i have, and i have 300 t4cc crystals haha
    edited December 2021

Elwind said:

Elwind said:

I think they should have put the AGs in arena. Milestones would be good. If they want to limit the people that get it, they can easily say only 5* and 6* champs could participate. They would naturally eliminate certain groups or at least make them work very hard for it.

Edit- Maybe 50 mil in total

10 mil = 1 AG.
    20 mil= 2 AG

Those that need 5 would have to work extremely hard to get the 5 generics. Those that are short would have to work a little less ,
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★

Agree. I had 3 generic 5* AG going into store event and even with the 3 5* AG crystals that I had available to open plus the 5 5* AG crystals I had to trade for, for a total of 8 AG crystals, I was only able to get one more generic which leaves me one short of the 5 needed. So Now i have 2 class based 5* AG in 5 of the 6 classes and no way to get a third and I’m sure if I get one, the RNG would give me the AG in the 6th class that I don’t need. The fact that they won’t let us use multiple classes is straight up ridiculous. Leave it to Kabam to screw up an event they were expecting to make summoners happy. Typical. Who runs this company??? What a joke.

That is a complete overstatement, utterly hyperbolic. They got so much of the rest right, from calendar to arena to arena solo event. To see so many claims that a single piece of the trade in store or the nature of the gift have somehow proven them incompetent? It’s an ungenerous claim, and a hyper privileged self serving attitude.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    Lovejoy72 said:

Agree. I had 3 generic 5* AG going into store event and even with the 3 5* AG crystals that I had available to open plus the 5 5* AG crystals I had to trade for, for a total of 8 AG crystals, I was only able to get one more generic which leaves me one short of the 5 needed. So Now i have 2 class based 5* AG in 5 of the 6 classes and no way to get a third and I’m sure if I get one, the RNG would give me the AG in the 6th class that I don’t need. The fact that they won’t let us use multiple classes is straight up ridiculous. Leave it to Kabam to screw up an event they were expecting to make summoners happy. Typical. Who runs this company??? What a joke.

That is a complete overstatement, utterly hyperbolic. They got so much of the rest right, from calendar to arena to arena solo event. To see so many claims that a single piece of the trade in store or the nature of the gift have somehow proven them incompetent? It’s an ungenerous claim, and a hyper privileged self serving attitude.
    I agree. The Trade-In is an additive, and it's not meant to yield everyone what they want. Granted I agree that trading to pull the same Class is obsolete, but people are approaching this as if everyone is meant to obtain everything. That's not the case. It's a situation of IF you have them and WANT to trade them, you can. It's not one where people are supposed to have it all.

Texas_11 said:

Elwind said:

Elwind said:

I think they should have put the AGs in arena. Milestones would be good. If they want to limit the people that get it, they can easily say only 5* and 6* champs could participate. They would naturally eliminate certain groups or at least make them work very hard for it.

Generic 5* gems are still SUPER valuable to uncollected and cavs, and lower TB so having them as milestones in arena is a bit much
    It's the reason why I went with 10 mil milestones. It's not very easy to get for uncollected and cav with their limited 6* and 5* rosters.
This discussion has been closed.