**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Please Kabam! Reduce the amount of 5 star generic awakening gem for getting 6 star gem to 2 or 3 :/

tlthamtundtlthamtund Posts: 9
edited December 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
Most of people in the game only have like 2 or 3 of them 5 gem is so ridiculous :/
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    CoMinowCoMinow Posts: 301
    There is no way they could do it… people have already traded for the 6* … it would be unfair to allow others to do it at a discounted rate…

The best you can hope for is, for Kabam to give you a way to obtain additional gems or crystals

Hopefully they merge these threads before there’s 100 of them
  • Options
    SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,863 ★★★★

And what about the ton of people who already got this for the 5? Wouldn't quite be fair would it.

It would definitely make for a fun day on the forums...😂😂
  • Options

Most of people in the game only have like 2 or 3 of them 5 gem is so ridiculous :/

This is impossible. But they should give US The option tô reroll the 5 star class based awakening gem, same as they did for the six star

• Options
    PalistesPalistes Posts: 163 ★★
    Maybe they will have some cash offers for 5* awakening gems in the last day or two of the event? I could see that. And I might even consider it.
  • Options
    That's the only "fair" (and potentially profitable) way to give more options now.
  • Options
    EgretM4EgretM4 Posts: 175 ★★
    If ggc crystals can give them out they can extend trade in store through the gifting event. That would pump up sales too and give a way to get the ag needed
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,650 ★★★★★
    I already got my 6* gem so I'm not upset personally. Seems like they could at least increase the number of 5* gem crystals you can trade for.
  • Options
    I doubt they'll extend trade in through the gifting event. Their best play is to sell awakening gems for the trade in event and then they will certainly get more sales for the gifting event.
  • Options
    TruthseekerTruthseeker Posts: 333 ★★
    Make so that ANY COLOUR COMBINATION of 3 gems gets you generic. I have 2 tech 2 mythic and 1 of each other. I am Sooooo pissed i cant buy because of the stupid rng i got from 5 awaken gem crystals i traded up yesterday. Now i have to watch 4 useless generic 5* gems all year and curse kabam for being idiots for making it 3 SAME COLOUR rule....
  • Options
    CHANGE THE RULE. LET US REROL OUR 5 STAR AWAKENINGS TO GET THE DESIRED COLOURS. NOBODY WHO ACTUALLY NEEDS THEM WILL TRADE 3 FOR 1 SO JUST HELP US (THE TB PEOPLE WHO DONT NEED ANY OF THEM) DO WHAT YOU WANT. GET RID OF TOOOOOONS OF 5* AG FOR A SINGLE 6* . WE AGREEE. TAKE THEEEEM BUT DONT LEAVE US STUCK WITH A FJCKING RAINBOW OF 2, OF THE SAME COLOUR. UNFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIR
  • Options
    ShivacruxShivacrux Posts: 415 ★★★

Why 2
    Make it 1
  • Options
    CoMinowCoMinow Posts: 301

CHANGE THE RULE. LET US REROL OUR 5 STAR AWAKENINGS TO GET THE DESIRED COLOURS. NOBODY WHO ACTUALLY NEEDS THEM WILL TRADE 3 FOR 1 SO JUST HELP US (THE TB PEOPLE WHO DONT NEED ANY OF THEM) DO WHAT YOU WANT. GET RID OF TOOOOOONS OF 5* AG FOR A SINGLE 6* . WE AGREEE. TAKE THEEEEM BUT DONT LEAVE US STUCK WITH A FJCKING RAINBOW OF 2, OF THE SAME COLOUR. UNFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIR

You should change your name.. nothing about your statement is true…

TB players don’t need an awakening gem??? If you’re saying that, you’re not tb yet. So I’ll let you in on a little “secret” , tb players don’t give a $&@! About 5*s and only use 6* champs. Once you hit the 10 champs at rank 3 mark anything with a 5* feels like an incredible waste of resources. FACT… that’s why Kabam anticipated there would be a lot of tb players that could make use of trading up.

I personally have 4 generic 5* and 3 colors at 2 cats each, and could use it for 1 of my 100+ 6* champs… but that doesn’t mean Kabam should change the criteria they initially set…

That is the definition of UNFAIR!!! You think that it’s alright for the people that already paid the required amount to pay more than all the people crying!!!! They should be punished so lower level players like yourself can make some monumental leap in your progression???

And your reason for that is. “ they’re already further along than me, so they shouldn’t get better stuff than me “ that’s literally what different levels of progression is! Every war season are you like “ my alliance is rank 800, I should get the master tier rewards too!” Having no idea what anyone above you did to grind or how more money than you they paid…

“Equal rewards for less work” great slogan. Good luck with that
  • Options
    edited December 2021
    Let us EXCHANGE ANY 3 COLOURS OF AWAKENINGS to get generic. Not even asking to reduce the AMOUNT OF GEMS. It wi STAY THE SAME. Just remove this BS COLOUR LUCK BASED RNG SHT. I am (and other thronbreakers) trading 3 to 1 times 5. I am trading 15 gems. It doesnt matter for me you let me change tech to mutant!!!! It will not ACTUALLY MAKE ANY DIFFERANCE IN TERMS OF MY ACCOUNT STRENGTH but it will make ALL THE DIFFERANCE FOR TRADE UP!!!!!!
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,770 ★★★★★
    For next year I am all in for this
  • Options
    Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★

U forgot to turn off caps locks
  • Options
    FloorKillerFloorKiller Posts: 149 ★★
    I believe rn 6* aw.gem is much more valuable and rare in the game, and the trade for 5x 5* is pretty decent. Personally, I've saved 6x 5* aw.gem in last 3 years, so it's a great reward. Just personal opinion...
  • Options
    doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,760 ★★★

And what about the ton of people who already got this for the 5? Wouldn't quite be fair would it.

they can refund the difference used to those people.
  • Options
    Standardman1989Standardman1989 Posts: 544 ★★★
    How pitty kabam dont answer is not good :/