**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

7.1.5 DNGG bugged

I've been getting back on the act 7 exploration grind lately and I've noticed on the dngg path in 7.1.5 in particular that the node is 100% bugged. You can only get rid of dngg charges by throwing heavy attacks, not by intercepting the opponent's dash attack. I don't have a video at this time but I can get one.

Comments

• Options
    DarkGuardianDarkGuardian Posts: 185 ★★
    herm said:

I've been getting back on the act 7 exploration grind lately and I've noticed on the dngg path in 7.1.5 in particular that the node is 100% bugged. You can only get rid of dngg charges by throwing heavy attacks, not by intercepting the opponent's dash attack. I don't have a video at this time but I can get one.

you mean the part, where if you have 4 hits and you intercept, you get a ink charge?
  • Options
    hermherm Posts: 415 ★★

herm said:

you mean the part, where if you have 4 hits and you intercept, you get a ink charge?
    Yeah I'm starting to wonder if that was it cuz it started working after I made this post lol