**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Chat filters

Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
The chat filters are a little bit* wonky. Whenever I try to say things before indefinite articles like “an ally” or “a good” (like “have a good thxgiving”), it censors either the “bad” parts or the whole thing. Pls get that sorted out. Maybe you could put a list of all the phrases that aren’t allowed somewhere so we know how to speak without getting ########.

*ridiculously

Comments

• Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
    ###########
  • Options
    SCARESCARE Posts: 149
    censor doesnt make sense and i highly recommend they get rid of it. Censor doesn't censor bad words and censors innocent words it isn't doing what it's intended to do. Censor gets people muted and when a person says something innocent they get censored and sometimes if they get censored too much....they get muted. And if the word got keeps getting censored when its not intending to harm anyone and gets you muted there's a problem with that.
  • Options
    Jwallace25Jwallace25 Posts: 481 ★★★
    I never understood the censor. Basic sentences with everyday words get censored for no reason.
  • Options
    the key to getting muted is getting censored too much smh even if the words that were censored were innocent. The fact that people on my global can curse in global and not get censored, and get away with it makes me mad. But when the good player doesn't say anything bad but gets censored....How in way shape or form is that fair?
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Guys the purpose of this post isn’t to rant about how it’s awful, it’s to help kabam find a solution. Complaining doesn’t get anyone anywhere, especially when all anybody says to Kabam is a complaint. If they see it as “another complaint”, they will feel the pressure of tons of users and not be able to work in peak performance, so suggesting solutions in a calm manner helps them respect us more and care a little more about fixing the problem
  • Options
    mdangerpowersmdangerpowers Posts: 27
    edited November 2017
    First step for Kabam: don't censor words in the game like "Realm of Legends", "Masochism", "All or Nothing"
    Second move to not censoring simple words like: "before", "bit", and phrases like "take down that node"
    Third summoner names: If you want to censor player names that include bad language then don't let summoners give themselves offensive names to begin with.

My alliance doesn't have the time for a third party app and typing things three times in order to get past the censor is frustrating.
  • Options
    First step for Kabam: don't censor words in the game like "Realm of Legends", "Masochism", "All or Nothing"
    Second move to not censoring simple words like: "before", "bit", and phrases like "take down that node"
    Third summoner names: If you want to censor player names that include bad language then don't let summoners give themselves offensive names to begin with.

My alliance doesn't have the time for a third party app and typing things three times in order to get past the censor is frustrating.

i agree with you their censor makes no sense the fact they still have it is disturbing
  • Options
    I have the same issue I don't say anything bad at all and half my text has ####
    It needs to be fixed