**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What is the biggest mistake and/or regret you ever made playing MCOC?

Comments

• te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    Other.
    Unlocking Liquid Courage before Dexterity and then calling the hydra adaptoid fight in Master EQ (with enhanced SP1) a BS fight because "you can't make beam attacks unblockable, how do I dodge them???" XD
  • Stebo_79Stebo_79 Posts: 636 ★★★
    Other.
    Very early on, before knowing who was good and who wasn’t, I used a cosmic awakening gem on Nova. He was my first 5 star and I like the pretty animations. My next 5 star was Hype. It wasn’t long before I regretted giving nova that gem.
  • Doctorwho13Doctorwho13 Posts: 593 ★★★
    Other.

Forums. Hands down

Yet here you are. Ironic.
    Now you see the dilemma
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    Other.
    I invested a lot of time early game (2017ish) trying to awaken my 1* champs. Never ever get those moments back…
  • J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 865 ★★★★

Starting in the first place.

How could you @WayWorn2525 make a poll without adding this option above
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★

• Sergeant_Sergeant_ Posts: 272 ★★
    Other.
    Last December, I pulled a 5* nexus from a ggc and I wasn't even Conqueror and didn't even have a maxed 4* yet. Options were 5* CAIW, Blade and Spider-Gwen. After a long time decided to go with Blade and then chose him.

I regret that decision so much as I really want a 5* CAIW now (didn't choose him before cuz I had an unawakened 4* and thought that it would be a waste to pull the 5* version too). If given the choice rn, I woulda even picked Spider-Gwen over Blade as I didn't have and still don't have a good Unstoppable counter.

Biggest noob mistake!
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Other.
    Spending all my gold on the deadpool event
  • 2StarKing2StarKing Posts: 855 ★★★
    Other.
    Coming back from retirement. Boredom from last summer's covid lockdowns has me playing again. Man-o-man, so much time I'll never get back.

I'd also say arena is a regret. I do them all the time. So in your poll too much time is a good 2nd choice for me.
  • Phillip14233Phillip14233 Posts: 576 ★★★
    Other.
    A few: selling champions, ranking up champs I never use, using units to buy health potions instead of grinding for them (long ago)
  • Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Other.
    Taking roblin to r2 thinking there was something noteworthy in cgr's shadow.
  • WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 776 ★★★
    Spending way too much time.
    J0eySn0w said:

How could you @WayWorn2525 make a poll without adding this option above
    My bad @J0eySn0w.
  • GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    In the long run there is no big mistake if you keep playing, because you always have second chance to do everything right.
  • JuggerNotJuggerNot Posts: 432 ★★
    Other.
    Selling random 3*s
  • etgddhjjetgddhjj Posts: 21
    Other.
    Didn't create Alt account before 20 November 😂
  • Nalak8Nalak8 Posts: 387 ★★★
    Spending way too much money.
    Regretted starting this game a year ago and wasted hundreds of dollars as well as time on it. But glad that I didn’t spend years playing it before getting tired of it.
  • TamamortTamamort Posts: 59
    Other.
    That time I downloaded mcoc. That was my biggest mistake.
  • MasterMikeMasterMike Posts: 50
    Other.
    Spending units on cavs, I still do and I still regret it
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,309 ★★★★★
    Not having a well developed roster during many good events
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,389 ★★★★★
    Other.
    taking my 4 star SIM to rank 3 over stark spidey held my account back for so long
  • Wozzle007Wozzle007 Posts: 934 ★★★★★
    I should have selected other. My biggest mistake was using my 5* awakening gems.
  • Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 690 ★★★
    Other.
    i regret on take other player advice for witch champion to rank up and not to rank up
  • Burrito2525Burrito2525 Posts: 506 ★★★
    Where is the option for “installing the game at all”
  • ChitlinsChitlins Posts: 164 ★★

Beat me to it
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 964 ★★★
    Other.
    Downloading the game.
  • baskinrobbinsknowsbaskinrobbinsknows Posts: 265 ★★★
    Other.
    Believing Kabam after the 12.0 happened. Kabam said they would listen to the community from here on out. Although now that I think about it, listening and doing something about it are two different things.
  • KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
    Other.
    Regret getting “a good” champ years after the game has made them obsolete. Wether by “nerfing”, node changes, some other new champ that I’ll get when they also become obsolete.
  • KingAzKingAz Posts: 55
    Other.
    taking thor rags to rank 2