**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

5* Generic Awakening Gem offer?

ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,140 ★★★★★
edited December 2021 in General Discussion
So now that the trade in store is live, everyone knows what they need to get a 6* Awakening, and A LOT of people are 1 or 2 5* Generic Awakening Gems short of being able to do the trade in... Do you think Kabam is going to conveniently roll out a cash offer to buy 5* Awakening Gems in the coming days to capitalize on the huge need?

I did all the 3, 4 and 5* Class/Generic awakening gem trade ins I could and I was only able to get up to 4 5* Generic Awakening Gems with absolutely no other way of getting the last one I'd need by Friday so I'm in the boat of people who really need just 1!!! :disappointed:

Comments

• Options
    TruthseekerTruthseeker Posts: 333 ★★
    Chovner said:

So now that the trade in store is live, everyone knows what they need to get a 6* Awakening, and A LOT of people are 1 or 2 5* Generic Awakening Gems short of being able to do the trade in... Do you think Kabam is going to conveniently roll out a cash offer to buy 5* Awakening Gems in the coming days to capitalize on the huge need?

If they will that will explain why they refuse to answer any posts directed at them to ask to add a trade in where you can exchange ANY COMBINATION of gems to generic. 3 to 1 value all the same just removes or reduced the STUUPID rng need wich most of the people are unlucky to hit and are left with a rainbow of different gems and
    3-4 generics crying in the corner... looking with jealous to people who popped 3 awaken gem crystals and pulled 3 tech for example traded them up for 6* gem and went to sleep with a smile on their face.
  • Options
    Yeah I've got enough overall 5* Class gems to trade up for another generic, it should have always been created so you could trade in a mix of classes.
  • Options
    BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,281 ★★★★★
    They would need to make a common currency for exchange since they've never had mixed trade options.
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

They would need to make a common currency for exchange since they've never had mixed trade options.

5* awakening gem crystals are available for purchase with 5* class gems (1 class gem = 1 Crystal) . 5* generics are available for purchase with 3 5* awakening gem crystals.
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    As much as I want an option, I also know they won’t do it because the event already started
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

As much as I want an option, I also know they won’t do it because the event already started

Not out of the realms of possibility but I do doubt it’ll change now. Would be nice to know either way
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

ItsDamien said:

Not out of the realms of possibility but I do doubt it’ll change now. Would be nice to know either way
    Oh it’s absolutely possible for them to do it. It’s just improbable they will.
  • Options
    Aegon87Aegon87 Posts: 45
    i need it also :/ please kabam give us an offer we can't refuse
  • Options
    It's also weird that with all the posts and feedback about the trade in event specifically regarding the 6* awakening gems, we haven't seen a single response from Kabam.
  • Options
    Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    I wouldn't drop a a single dollar on it. Only because I am stubborn.

It won't bring them down I get this, but it makes me feel like I'm in control of my account.
  • Options
    Wozzle007Wozzle007 Posts: 936 ★★★★★
    If I’m Kabam as a business I’d say that we’ve heard your feedback and put on an arena to able to grind for 1 awakening gem and also available in the store to purchase up to 5 at £30 each with 2.5k of 6* shards. I need 3. I already had 2 but RNG was not kind in helping getting anymore. I’d be really salty at the offer but then honestly would just probably buy 3 of them anyway.
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,309 ★★★★
    I don't have enough 5* awaken gem to trade.. and I still enjoy pulling 5* champions.. and may rank5 a champion who I can't seem to pull as 6*. Hope this Christmas Kabam gifts us something that would help progress in the game.
  • Options
    HippoSleek_JHippoSleek_J Posts: 172 ★★
    Seen as we get the chance to RNG a 6* gem, it would have been more fair to make the trade in for 5 of any mixed class gems too.
    We trade in resorces we have for the potential to get something useful? Sounds about right.
    Not even going to go over how ridiculous it is that you have to rely on luck.