**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Golden Piggy Bank

Wow this is the best Kabam can offer?

Comments

• Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    edited December 2021
    Deleted, I miscounted how the gold works…
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    For those who need Gold, it's useful.
    I should have read the mail, it only gives the 100000k at the end, not all the milestones together. Hmm.
    DrZola said:

Should be progression level tiered gold piggy bank, if anything. Even a low level 6* exhales 225K gold.

Dr. Zola

It’s actually worse then that, it only gives the 100000 gold with all the small items in the milestones. I would have considered for 225k, but 100k isn’t doing anything for me.
  • McFinMcFin Posts: 45
    It has never shown up on my screen
  • ShadowKing01ShadowKing01 Posts: 46
    iso gold and a cav crystal, would have possibly got my 50 bucks, but IMO, this piggy bank this time around is not my cup of tea. will save and spend on GGC event.
  • LightvayneLightvayne Posts: 510 ★★★
    I think they missed a 0 somewhere in there
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★

If it had been awakening gems I would have been at least willing to buy a few. As it stands 1mil gold in total for 49.99 with a few meaningless iso is just worthless.

4.99*
  • Jcobra25Jcobra25 Posts: 212 ★★

Wow this is the best Kabam can offer?

Why do you all keep complaining about the piggy stuff?
    It's common knowledge that whenever kabam releases these piggy dumb offers everyone just ignores them.
  • LowecomotiveLowecomotive Posts: 18
    That would've been a decent deal 5 years ago.
  • Wicket329 said:

For context: $10 USD gets you the Summoner’s Sigil. Included in that is access to the weekly Goldpool quest, which will likely run 4 times during the run of one Sigil. At Thronebreaker level, that is 600,000 gold for $10, plus all of the other Sigil benefits.

In short, not a good bang for your buck here, folks.

If you're deciding between the Sigil and the piggy bank, the Sigil is the better offer. But if you're someone that buys everything, you already have the Sigil. Such a person isn't choosing between the two, they are choosing between the piggy bank or not. And for people who are buying everything, the stuff in the bank is not super valuable, but the five bucks that it costs is an equally trivial expense. There are a lot of people who just spend for fun, and those people are more likely to buy this offer.
  • baskinrobbinsknowsbaskinrobbinsknows Posts: 263 ★★★
    I'm desperate for gold, but not that desperate.
    edited December 2021

Do you even read what you write?
    Sure do. After spending my reserve for the Gold Offers, I had a refresher course in how it was to be depleted. Some people need the Gold. Enough to spend 5 bucks on it. I haven't because I'm replenished, but that doesn't mean there aren't others who are broke.
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★

Sure do. After spending my reserve for the Gold Offers, I had a refresher course in how it was to be depleted. Some people need the Gold. Enough to spend 5 bucks on it. I haven't because I'm replenished, but that doesn't mean there aren't others who are broke.

And you think 100k gold is worth it for 5 bucks?
  • QuikPikQuikPik Posts: 799 ★★★★
    This bank is terrible, the last one where you got a GM, Cav and nexus crystal was far better.

And you think 100k gold is worth it for 5 bucks?
    It's 5 bucks. I understand that everyone has varied means, but 5 bucks doesn't stretch like it did in Nineteen Noonety Nine. Worth it is subjective, and it depends on how available it is to us personally, and how bad we want it. Worth it to someone I'm sure.
  • NewlinstheoryNewlinstheory Posts: 1,012 ★★★★
    Im probably gonna pick these up tbh because pf the t4cc selector
    Mutant and science have constantly been escaping my clutches a lot
  • CainCain Posts: 559 ★★

I think they missed a 0 somewhere in there

Kabam: 100,000.0 gold
  • 747mick747mick Posts: 57
    edited December 2021
    At least the stingy little piggy bank showed up for you guys.
    Was there a pre piggy requirement I missed for my secondary account?