**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Human torch

Is human torch good?

Comments

• Options
    PlantesanPlantesan Posts: 335 ★★

He’s gonna be banned in aw like crazy, he actually might never be able to be used next season lol.

I’m curious if kabam considered limiting the champ bans on any one champ to say 2 out of the 3 war matches in a week?

It could make for a reasonable balance between their objective and players still being able to use those champs, rather than seeing ranked up HT being permanently benched due to everyone choosing spite.
  • Options
    MagonusMagonus Posts: 521 ★★★
    @Spider_Ham0 HT will probably be my first ever 6* R3
  • Options
    PlantesanPlantesan Posts: 335 ★★
    Plantesan said:

He’s gonna be banned in aw like crazy, he actually might never be able to be used next season lol.

I’m curious if kabam considered limiting the champ bans on any one champ to say 2 out of the 3 war matches in a week?

It could make for a reasonable balance between their objective and players still being able to use those champs, rather than seeing ranked up HT being permanently benched due to everyone choosing spite.
    Gotta love the random disagrees with NO FEEDBACK. Seriously, at this rate just ban all the top champs from AW. *heavy on the sarcasm*

Apologies OP, HT is a solid investment.
  • Options
    Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,724 ★★★★
    edited December 2021
    He solo the whole legendary SQ this week for me and took down electro boss as well 😁