**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Trade in Store [MERGED THREADS]

1235»

Comments

• AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    TRONG94 said:

Zuko_ILC said:

Yeah trade in store is rubbish. Could Kabam at least treat us like they are thankful to have us? 5 generic for 1 6* random. How about 1 generic and 3 for a random. Not surprised. They don't play their own game. Not a lot of people have 5* gems just laying around so most can't even trade anything in. Tone def for sure.

I wouldn't be thankful for most of this community.
    Why this kind of comments from this guy never get deleted?
    You weren't there for the fight with coat ahnger? It was glorious. Sadly most of it was purged.
  • tja2015tja2015 Posts: 5
    I traded in my 6 star mutant awakening gem for... another 6 star mutant awakening gem. Ridiculous!!! Fix this!!!
  • Jaymix79Jaymix79 Posts: 233 ★★★
    I know Kabam said they were not changing it. But all that is needed is a 5* awakening gem re-roll like the 6*. Most of us have two of the same classes with one in the classes. A re-roll might be able to assist people like me setting on 4 generics with no other options
  • MikeTheMighty1MikeTheMighty1 Posts: 15
    edited December 2021
    Adding my two cents to this. The trade in store was complete trash. I cannot stand that I was penalized for using my generic five star gems.

I will make sure to never spend anything from my inventory in case Kabam decides to assign some nonsense value to it in the future.